The Virginia Tech Massacre, April 16th, 2007 Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11, 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

• Banned
I realize that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I also know that March and April are important months for the "Controllers" as I like to call them, or those people in power who are planning for a New World Order. Anytime you forget who the Controllers are, just connect them in your mind to the New World Order, and you will remember. They are the ones who are planning to execute it.

Another interesting date is that of April 19th 1995 .This is the date of the Oklahoma City Bombing involving Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. April, as I mentioned before, is a major month for the Controllers to stage a mass consciousness event, usually a massacre or killing of some sort, or even just a scare.

Now, as I mentioned before, 33 is an important number to the Controllers. It is also a very important number for one of their branches, the Illuminati, and it is an important number for Freemasons as well. 33 Degrees.

And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

• Banned
People....it's all part of the plan. This is what I have been trying to convey about the Controllers. Numbers and Dates are very important to them for symbolic purposes. And symbology to them means everything. It's all related to them installing a New World Order for America and then for the rest of the World. America is being used as a tool to perpetuate this system, and people need to take a stand immediately if they want to retain their freedoms.

• Banned
Here are some very good videos on Symbolism in this country and around the World that I recommend everyone on this board watch:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs3iTvwGgM&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9QAQQtqywU&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3vdWV1RiE&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYirQ1SCbXc&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquns1EvguA&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2cCNA4FgOA&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCWdXJinoYo&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzeBLzcbEs&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JgsxewjQM&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoxcwFDlKRU&mode=related&search=[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miI_nlTKGiA&mode=related&search=[/ame]

• Banned
What do I think comes next? Well, after the next President gets into office, look for them to take away the People of the United States's Gun Rights.

Unless...of course...we get someone who isn't bought, sold, and controlled.

Fat Chance though.

So what happens if one of the 20 wounded dies from their wounds and ups the number of dead to 34? What number are you going to give us next?

• Banned
So what happens if one of the 20 wounded dies from their wounds and ups the number of dead to 34? What number are you going to give us next?

If that happens I will definately have to reconsider everything I stated here about the number 33 being important symbology connected with the "Controllers" and the Virginia Tech School Shootings.

• Banned
The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999. Again, we see here that the month of April is significant.

• Banned
Look folks all I am saying is open up your eyes here. Something very fishy is going on. And I don't know about you..but I don't like what I see.

The NWO is no joke folks. No joke. What happened today is not going to change what "they" have planned for us. It's time to start connecting the dots. It's time to start realizing that this stuff is going to continue happening, over and over and over, as long as their NWO system is still around for it to be implemented.

One Word - GUN CONTROL - Connect the dots folks.

America is one of the last countries with the right to bear arms. This is a hamper for the NWO. It must be eliminated in order for the Controllers to finish with their plans.

I realize that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I also know that March and April are important months for the "Controllers" as I like to call them, or those people in power who are planning for a New World Order. Anytime you forget who the Controllers are, just connect them in your mind to the New World Order, and you will remember. They are the ones who are planning to execute it.

Another interesting date is that of April 19th 1995 . This is the date of the Oklahoma City Bombing involving Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Now, besides occuring in April, which as I said before is a major month for the Controllers to stage a mass consciousness event, usually a massacre or killing of some sort, or even just a scare, the one thing that is most significant to me about the Oklahoma City Bombing is not just the month that it occured in, but also the number of people confirmed dead.

Now, as I mentioned before, 33 is an important number to the Controllers. It is also a very important number for one of their branches, the Illuminati, and it is an important number for Freemasons as well. 33 Degrees.

What is so significant about the Final Death Toll at the Oklahoma City Bombing is that it involves the bodies of 168 individuals. Why is this so signficant to me? Well, at first it wouldn't appear to be significant at all, but when you take the number of the death toll of individuals at the Madrid Train Bombings, and subtract from it the number of dead from the Oklahoma City Bombing, what you get is the number 33 .

191 - 168 = 33 .
Coincidence? I think not.

And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

Dude, listen to me OK, I want you to see someone, a friend of mine. He can help you. I promise. All you have to do is talk to him about these strange things that are going on in your head. You know, these numbers and stuff.

Dude, listen to me OK, I want you to see someone, a friend of mine. He can help you. I promise. All you have to do is talk to him about these strange things that are going on in your head. You know, these numbers and stuff.

None of those numbers and dates have been invented. Those are the factual numbers and dates.

Put two and two together. See what you come up with. Both Massacres occured in the month of April. Again, I know this is no coincidence.

There is always a reason behind why people die. How deep you are willing to search for that reason is up to you. Sometimes you don't have to look very far. Other times you have to connect the dots to discover the Truth.

None of those numbers and dates have been invented. Those are the factual numbers and dates.

Put two and two together. See what you come up with. Both Massacres occured in the month of April. Again, I know this is no coincidence.

There is always a reason behind why people die. How deep you are willing to search for that reason is up to you. Sometimes you don't have to look very far. Other times you have to connect the dots to discover the Truth.

Listen man, what happened was a whacko went crazy with a gun. The U S Government, the masons, the devil etc,.. had nothing to do with it. The reason the death toll was so high was because there were no guns there to counteract this fool. Gun Control or not, wacko's will have guns.

If ever there were an example for the lefties to see that every resposible person in America needs to have a gun tucked away, this is it! However, not for the reasons you state. Frankly, you scare me dude. 33 also represents 32 plus 1. And............it equals 24 plus 9. That's all.

Listen man, what happened was a whacko went crazy with a gun. The U S Government, the masons, the devil etc,.. had nothing to do with it. The reason the death toll was so high was because there were no guns there to counteract this fool. Gun Control or not, wacko's will have guns.

If ever there were an example for the lefties to see that every resposible person in America needs to have a gun tucked away, this is it! However, not for the reasons you state. Frankly, you scare me dude. 33 also represents 32 plus 1. And............it equals 24 plus 9. That's all.

To each his own I guess u don't see it the way I see it. No problem.

The Red Lake High School massacre was a school massacre that took place on March 21, 2005.

It took place at a school in Red Lake, Beltrami County, Minnesota, and it killed seven people including a teacher and a security guard.

Again, the month of March is significant.

The W.R. Myers High School shooting occurred on April 28, 1999, at W. R. Myers High School in Taber, Alberta.

The gunman was Todd Cameron Smith, a 14-year-old dropout.

On the 28th of April Smith walked into the school grounds armed with a sawed off .22 rifle. He immediately opened fire on three students, hitting two. He then shot one of the students, Jason Lang, again, killing him.

Again, the month of April is significant here.

The Jonesboro school massacre occurred on March 24, 1998, in Craighead County, Arkansas, near northwestern Jonesboro. Four female students and a teacher were killed, and nine other students and a teacher were wounded, by two armed middle school boys: Mitchell Johnson, age 13, and Andrew Golden, age 11.

On the morning of the massacre, the boys, both dressed in army-style camouflaged clothes, stole a van from Johnson's home, and after loading it with camping supplies, food, and 7 weapons (two semi-automatic rifles, one bolt-action rifle and four handguns) which had been stolen from Golden's grandfather's house.

Again, the month of March is significant, and all this is not coincidence.

The W.R. Myers High School shooting occurred on April 28, 1999, at W. R. Myers High School in Taber, Alberta.

The gunman was Todd Cameron Smith, a 14-year-old dropout.

On the 28th of April Smith walked into the school grounds armed with a sawed off .22 rifle. He immediately opened fire on three students, hitting two. He then shot one of the students, Jason Lang, again, killing him.

Again, the month of April is significant here.

1197 and 36. How significant are those numbers?

The Jonesboro school massacre occurred on March 24, 1998, in Craighead County, Arkansas, near northwestern Jonesboro. Four female students and a teacher were killed, and nine other students and a teacher were wounded, by two armed middle school boys: Mitchell Johnson, age 13, and Andrew Golden, age 11.

On the morning of the massacre, the boys, both dressed in army-style camouflaged clothes, stole a van from Johnson's home, and after loading it with camping supplies, food, and 7 weapons (two semi-automatic rifles, one bolt-action rifle and four handguns) which had been stolen from Golden's grandfather's house.

Again, the month of March is significant, and all this is not coincidence.

Do you suppose the freemasons hired them to do this act or was it just GW straight away?

Maybe Nancy Pelosi is putting these kids up to it so guns can be controlled huh?

I seem to be using this word a lot lately... but you are more paranoid then the others and i cant not say it.

There could be much more reasonable rationalizations for the shootings happening in April then conspiracy. It could merely be a copy cat. Or it could simply be the fact that people go crazy at tax time.

Forum List

Back