The Virginia House passes "personhood" bill

you dont like the constitution remember.

Madison wrote it and he said it contains speration of church and state.

I could care less, since I'm not religious.

But thanks for being honest and not denying your hypocracy about shitting on the right to bear arms and freedom of speech.

odd how killing a child is more important to you than the others, but I've come to expect that from the left.

So are you also against all arms and free speech regulations?

if not, you're a hypocrite like tm here.

i'm against free speech regulations. i also feel any person should be able to arm themselves. do you feel a person should be able to keep a nuke in their house?

If they could afford it, yes.

That's what was meant by arms. We, as citizens, are supposed to have access to the same weapons as our military.

a nuke in every house. that's a good plan.

i'm against free speech regulations. i also feel any person should be able to arm themselves. do you feel a person should be able to keep a nuke in their house?

That's what was meant by arms. We, as citizens, are supposed to have access to the same weapons as our military.

Well, we would all have to me millionaires, in 1984 money.

but no one would fuck with us and we would all be much more polite to each other.

Well, we would all have to me millionaires, in 1984 money.

but no one would fuck with us and we would all be much more polite to each other.

no one would have to mess with us. one crazy guy (like that guy at VaTech) would just steal one and wipe out part of the country.

I just finished reading a number of comments in the newspaper from women here in Virginia.

I have never seen the level of anger directed at the Republicans, that I am seeing on this issue.

The women here are PISSED.

I just finished reading a number of comments in the newspaper from women here in Virginia.

I have never seen the level of anger directed at the Republicans, that I am seeing on this issue.

The women here are PISSED.

what, give you a tingle?
how sick does on have to be to be pissed at something like this?

Last edited:
It will also help the issue of removing a fetus at any stage of gestation.

If they are in fact deemed a person... then there should also be no issue with removing them from inside someone else.. and letting them be a person...all on their own.

:thup:

works for me.

1 month old "person".... feel free to be your very own "person"... all on your very own..

Yep...no two "person" behind the wheel of that car. And pay for two "persons" on that flight, at that buffet, at that movie.

So are you also against all arms and free speech regulations?

if not, you're a hypocrite like tm here.

I seriously doubt the Founding Fathers would have included nukes, if they had known what they were back then.

I seriously doubt the Founding Fathers would have included nukes, if they had known what they were back then.

At the time they certainly meant canons, battleships, etc..

if I recall, it was Ben Franklin that stated that citizens should be as well armed as the government.

Never ceases to amaze me.

That's why they attempt to control the terminology. When the D's and the far left are now attempting to rehabilitate Maggie Sanger, oh that's low.

But I guess they're desperate.
What never ceases to amaze is rightist stupidity and ignorance on the issue of abortion; to be so stupid as to believe that banning abortion would end the practice – which it wouldn’t – and the ignorance to not realize such an act would violate the right to privacy and aggrandize the power of the state.

Nonsense and incorrect.

The Constitutional standard is ‘weapons in common use.’ As the Court noted in Heller:

United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174, does not
limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather
limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by
the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes. Pp. 47–54.
2. Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited.
It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any
manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose...

Forum List

Back