The violence Beck caused

Williams went after the Tides Foundation because it was a leftwing orgranization

Williams claims to have "felt forced to act out in violence because Beck and others in the right wing media were not fighting hard enough against organizations like the left-leaning Tides Foundation." Williams told Walsh that he already knew about the Tides Foundation before Beck began targeting an organization that got scant attention from the mainstream media.

"I'm actually mad at Fox," Williams told Walsh. "I'm mad at them because they go on to something else. It's like they drop the issue and it lands on a shelf somewhere to collect dust. And that's what's happening to the truth. It's going out and collecting dust. I say you're not going to let these people get away with this stuff. You can't let them get away with it. So this was my action because of Fox's neglect."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...ays-he-watched-beck-and-read-right-wing-sites Edited-Added Link

He is a nut job, period. I happen to think that Glenn Beck has more integrity than any dimwit out there. Blaming the media or anything else is just a copout.

• Banned
How is this dishonest or uncivil?

It is a news story , this actually happened and if you go to the video in the piece you can hear a jailhouse interview with the man himself.

Now if we have a liberal media why was this story not all over the airwaves when it happened months ago?

It is a news story , this actually happened and if you go to the video in the piece you can hear a jailhouse interview with the man himself.

Now if we have a liberal media why was this story not all over the airwaves when it happened months ago?

That is something you should ask yourself. Why wouldn't even the Liberal News Media run with it????? Hmmmm.....

Yahoo news has become a walking talking mouthpiece for the left.

they should be ashamed to post this crap, but we know they're not, nor is the letftie zombies who spread this shit to stirr THE POT OF HATE.

It is ridiculous - and irresponsible - to blame anyone for your actions. Am I supposed to blame Obama because you are an idiot? No. I blame you for being an idiot. There is no reason why you cannot be intelligent enough to think... it is your responsibility to think for yourself. That you do not is your own fault.

This story was in the news .

It just faded away fr some reason.

If we had this vast liberal media like you all claim this man would have been a Famous man.

Wait a second---is Alex Jones "right wing" or "left-wing"??

I like to keep my nutters in the right box!!

I see your pledge is over already...well... that was short lived. :lol:

Oh, no no. You got it wrong. Truth Mangler pledged to be civil, meaning she won't name call. She never, ever pledged to stop being the left-wing partisan hack that she is. Her partisan hackery? That you can take to the bank!

Despite my specifically giving her this link, she choose to (once again) simply ignore it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tinged-tweets-following-arizona-massacre.html

Right-wing violent political imagery must be called out. Left-wing violent political imagery will be ignored.

^^ In a nutshell, that is TM . . . lock, stock and barrel.

I dont know , I have never listened to him

And therein lies your problem. You don't listen to anyone that you don't agree with. Apparently, you don't fear them, so why won't you ever listen to another viewpoint?

For starters, you entitled this thread 'The Violence Beck Caused'. The article you linked to said this guy listened to Beck and named several other right wing sources that he allegedly listened to. How then do you know it was Beck that 'caused' the violence? Why not one of the others? Why not a general accusation against right wing rhetoric? No. You deliberately focused on one. Why? Why Beck?

Gee, could it be the liberal media looked at it objectively and couldn't connect the dots in the manner you have? They couldn't conclude..."The violence Beck caused" as you have.

Forum List

Back