The vindication of Mitt Romney;Right on Mali-Jeep-Women-Guns

And nowhere in that link says that Jeep is stopping production in the US.

“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.”

Nowhere does that say Jeep is stopping production in the USA.

Obama lied.
The democrat press lied.
You lied.

None of you care, because your ONLY aim is to serve the party.

It explained that demand in asia has risen and they will build jeeps there specifically for the Asian market. Not was it only thouroughly explained, it was in that context aswell.

Which alters nothing.
That statement was made by one of Bishop Willard's aids DAYS AFTER Willard was exposed as the worthless lying POS he is when HE said that ALL PRODUCTION was being moved to China.

This lie was already exposed as a lie earlier in this thread, repeating it will not make it any less of a lie!

The fact that the report exists is irrelevant.

Of course.

Only serving the party is relevant.

The relevant part is that No American jobs have been moved to China, and none are planned to be.

That is highly debatable.

One thing is not debatable, the expanding Asian market will NOT mean jobs for Americans.

Let me try to explain something to you. The world isn't divided into "people you like" and "fascists".

That's not how it works in the real world. There's a vast spectrum of political beliefs - not just 2.

At no point have I claimed that Romney "lied", or that the "report" didn't exist, or anything like that. You're arguing against things I've never said.

The OP of this thread is claiming that US jobs are being moved overseas. That isn't happening - no American jobs have been lost from Jeep.

fucking-a brilliant. and any fan of dr. gonzo is a friend of mine.

Let me try to explain something to you. The world isn't divided into "people you like" and "fascists".

True, there are a lot of "dumbfucks" between the two positions.

;)

The reality of the world is that the vast majority of people are far too busy living their own lives to pay much attention to what is going on in politics. We fanatics in the forums, and ALL of us here are fanatics, represent a small minority of the population at large.

Also, when I use the term "fascist," I use correctly, in reference to the merging of state and corporate interests - such as was done with GM. Chrysler, and Obamacare. I'm not referencing some cartoon cliche from the 1940's.

That's not how it works in the real world. There's a vast spectrum of political beliefs - not just 2.

Again, the vast majority have no real political beliefs and are cast about by the image manipulators in Hollywood and the democrats press.

The term "populist" fits best.

At no point have I claimed that Romney "lied", or that the "report" didn't exist, or anything like that. You're arguing against things I've never said.

Fair enough, I'm taking on a dozen opponents here and I'm making some blanket statements.

The OP of this thread is claiming that US jobs are being moved overseas. That isn't happening - no American jobs have been lost from Jeep.

True. Not yet anyway.

Of course.

Only serving the party is relevant.

That is highly debatable.

One thing is not debatable, the expanding Asian market will NOT mean jobs for Americans.

:eusa_shifty: OMG Fucking-a???????? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OLD Commie alert.

The report said that all models may be eventually made in China, nothing about all production being moved there. Romney was caught lying, you continue to perpetuate his lie. Give it up already.

If all models are made in China, I suppose they could produce Legos..

The one lying is you - you know it but have zero integrity.

Who told you that it was impossible to build Jeep Wranglers in China AND in the US at the same time?

You are getting advice from a retard, and note,

that applies in the event you are coming up with these ideas yourself.

Jeffrey Immelt, the head of Barack Obama's highly touted "Jobs Council", is moving even more GE infrastructure to China. GE makes more medical-imaging machines than anyone else in the world, and now GE has announced that it "is moving the headquarters of its 115-year-old X-ray business to Beijing". Apparently, this is all part of a "plan to invest about $2 billion across China" over the next few years. But moving core pieces of its business overseas is nothing new for GE. Under Immelt, GE has shipped tens of thousands of good jobs out of the United States. Perhaps GE should change its slogan to "Imagination At Work (In China)". If the very people that have been entrusted with solving the unemployment crisis are shipping jobs out of the country, what hope is there that things are going to turn around any time soon?

GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt, The Head Of Obama?s Jobs Council, Is Moving Jobs And Economic Infrastructure To China At A Blistering Pace

It can't be!?? Obama's hand chosen Tsar???

GE doesn't build Jeeps.

You know someone is a commie when they say 'fuckin-a'

What's wrong Josephina? Hit a nerve?? I googled it because it sounded soo dumb.. It comes from a bunch of old movies in the 60's- you leftists loveeeeee movement with drugs and communists running around everywhere. Most of you lefties on this forum are old commie hippies.. LOL We all know that.. Geriatric Commies :)

Romney this moment is wandering around his mansion, wearing pajamas. Unshaven and unbathed,

drinking whisky from a jelly jar, and muttering repeatedly...

I'm vindicated...I'm vindicated...vindicated...vindi-motherfucking-cated...

remember when conservatives had this much hatred for bill clinton? remember how that turned america against bill clinton and everyone hates him now? remember how bill clinton wasn't instrumental in getting barack obama re-elected?

please, by all means keep rubbing your tinfoil hat for more of these gems. stupid conservatives are like a fetish of mine.

Did you join just to say that? LMAO Glad I made you mad enough to come in here and make a fool of yourself..

Hey remember when liberals hated/HATE Booooooosh so much?! ;-)

Don't go way mad.. Just go away.

what can i say? i'm drawn to dopey, dumbasses who are so far insulated from reality that they still think a fully debunked lie is true. like i said, dumb fucking conservatives are like a fetish of mine.

p.s. don't take that to mean i'd fuck you. i know i haven't seen what you look like, but i imagine if your brain is retarded, your vagina is too.
Typical caring, sensitive lib, using a word that is now considered on par with the word ******, when insulting another poster.

How long before you use a slur associated with gay men, and call somebody a faggot?

And, you ultra hateful lil' lefty loons think you're fooling people.

One face:

Romney was right

At the time, Romney was derided for bringing up Mali in one of the presidential debates. Looks like he was right after all..

Romney was right - The Commentator

Second face:
WOW.. Does it ever end???? Obama, the Nobel Peace Prize winner, getting us involved in more wars and his ZOMBIES SAY???????????????????

Schizophrenia is a serious problem, don't mock!!!!!

:eusa_shifty: OMG Fucking-a???????? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OLD Commie alert.

look, i'm not the one proving that mitt romney's cum makes you retarded.

i'm in my 30s, honey, not past my prime. or you know, un-you.

And nowhere in that link says that Jeep is stopping production in the US.

“Obama sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China. Mitt Romney will fight for every American job.”

Nowhere does that say Jeep is stopping production in the USA.

Obama lied.
The democrat press lied.
You lied.

None of you care, because your ONLY aim is to serve the party.

It explained that demand in asia has risen and they will build jeeps there specifically for the Asian market. Not was it only thouroughly explained, it was in that context aswell.

Which alters nothing.

Obama Sold Jeep to new owners, who plan to expand to china so they can sell to china.

You aren't making sense with your logic.

You know someone is a commie when they say 'fuckin-a'

What's wrong Josephina? Hit a nerve?? I googled it because it sounded soo dumb.. It comes from a bunch of old movies in the 60's- you leftists loveeeeee movement with drugs and communists running around everywhere. Most of you lefties on this forum are old commie hippies.. LOL We all know that.. Geriatric Commies :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Jesus H Christ on a crutch, you are dangerously retarded

Forum List

Back