The Vigilant Warrior

That guy in the video should cultivate his eyebrow hairs for hair transplant. Just saying.

What you dont like the breshnev look....maybe to be a vigilant warrior according to jeremiah one needs a garment of hair over the eyes instead of other places....lol..

Jeri, I think the trolls enjoy your threads :welcome:.

The good news is people come to the threads and must be reading at least part of what is posted, even if their reason for coming is not of a pure motive. Which means the Word of God is being planted in their hearts, RodiSHI. I'm believing for God to add 5,000 to this board as He did in the Book of Acts for the early Church - that people will start flooding this place from the east, west, south and north and His Word will set hearts on fire for Jesus Christ everywhere! The best is yet to come. When people start seeing prayers answered and love and unity among the believers? They will want what we have.

Jeri, I think the trolls enjoy your threads :welcome:.

The good news is people come to the threads and must be reading at least part of what is posted, even if their reason for coming is not of a pure motive. Which means the Word of God is being planted in their hearts, RodiSHI. I'm believing for God to add 5,000 to this board as He did in the Book of Acts for the early Church - that people will start flooding this place from the east, west, south and north and His Word will set hearts on fire for Jesus Christ everywhere! The best is yet to come. When people start seeing prayers answered and love and unity among the believers? They will want what we have.
I'm not sure I want want some people that are in Christianity have that are famous and all and I am a Christian. I do agree with you though for those who desire to seek for truth in all manners it will eventually set All of their hearts to seek truth. Just as Jesus comes for All that will seek Him in truth. A few lost souls trying to blame and persecute those who stand on truth has been going on through the ages. They can't get to the Spirit when they turn away from the spirit of the Son. Writing down what all the names in the Bible and many of the Words mean the Spirit showed me that the Word is true and for those who walk in spirit and truth it will ultimately bring them in and awaken them. There are scrolls written through the ages and there is no way these could have all been put into one book but I beleive the transcribers did an excellent job getting in as much as they could so everyone could search the matter out for themselves. There are those that have mistaken some of the scriptures in their own precepts but that does not invalidate the Word. It is a self examination into one's own self to find many of the answers we as humans generally seek. As the Lord stated the Kingdom of Heaven is within. Most people have had a difficult time examining themselves and truthfully Jeri, some would rather believe a lie and continue in their own sin. Just as any child most generally sweets taste better and it seems more convenient for them not knowing that those sweets only will eventually crash them. When a person is not standing where they should be it is the spirit that brings forth an adversary to either chase or bring about about a desire in that person to look for truth with a whole heart, mind, body and soul additude. That turning can happen as for each individually or as we see happening in the world today the whole corporate body is being shaken as the beginning of a new age breaks forth. Many fine teachers taught for years that it was an end of the age of grace spoken about in Revelation. That is not an end of mercy for the Lord's mercy endures forever.

Forum List

Back