The View Tears Into Shrillary’s Comments About Her Husband and Lewinski

she said Bill was not in a position of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure --the POTUS--no power:rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:
and the sex wasn't the big sin--it was the perjury
. This crime is taken very seriously because the foundation of the legal system depends on trust and credibility.
Perjury - FindLaw
lying bitch

I can’t stand this show! So, while I refuse to watch the above video, the story amazes me. While not the condemnation the comment deserves, it’s better than nothing.

More @ 'The View' Goes After a Crowd Favorite — Tears Into Hillary Clinton's Latest Defense of Husband's Allegations

Drat! I made myself a promise I would talk about Trump's sex life for as long as I have to hear about Bill Clinton's. So far I've been hearing about Clinton's since 1994ish so 24 years, what, 2042 I'll stop talking about the great trophy importer and side thing bagger in chief.

Please stop talking about Bill soon. I'm not that interested in Trump's sex life. BUT, listening to me talk about it until 2042 is the punishment for the B. Clinton fixation I suppose.

I can’t stand this show! So, while I refuse to watch the above video, the story amazes me. While not the condemnation the comment deserves, it’s better than nothing.

More @ 'The View' Goes After a Crowd Favorite — Tears Into Hillary Clinton's Latest Defense of Husband's Allegations

Drat! I made myself a promise I would talk about Trump's sex life for as long as I have to hear about Bill Clinton's. So far I've been hearing about Clinton's since 1994ish so 24 years, what, 2042 I'll stop talking about the great trophy importer and side thing bagger in chief.

Please stop talking about Bill soon. I'm not that interested in Trump's sex life. BUT, listening to me talk about it until 2042 is the punishment for the B. Clinton fixation I suppose.

You’ve missed the story.

I refuse to watch the View and I didn't watch the video :puke: but, even the witches on that show are sick of Hillary's constant monologue. It's funny to see them eating their own :iyfyus.jpg:

Yes, I'll give "The View" ladies props for getting it right--Hillary is hypocritical and dishonest when she defends Bill while accusing Trump who was not Attorney General or Governor of a state or President of the United States or in any other elective office when his alleged bimbo eruptions occurred. Bill was.

The only thing is, the ladies are calling Hillary hypocritical or dishonest or any other names. They see the problem and acknowledge it, but they aren't going to tear into her personally as they do anybody right of center they are criticizing or calling out.

So who do you want to win the 2020 primary: Hillary or Elizabeth Warren? :)
I would be happy if either one was the Dem's presidential candidate. .... :cool:

Even better if the one not picked ran as the VP .... :thup:

But we need to be careful. In the current political climate on the Left, it is difficult to predict what they are crazy enough to do in any given situation, though we know at least some will be visibly aggressive, hateful, spit in the eye of the Constitution, dishonest, and destructive. But after they re-elected Obama the second time after such a miserable failure of a first term, they'll pull out all the stops in 2020. So we can't let our guard down or they can prevail.

Still who can forget this?

Last edited:
I would be happy if either one was the Dem's presidential candidate. .... :cool:

But we need to be careful. In the current political climate on the Left, it is difficult to predict what they are crazy enough to do in any given situation, though we know at least some will be visibly aggressive, hateful, spit in the eye of the Constitution, dishonest, and destructive. But after they re-elected Obama the second time after such a miserable failure of a first term, they'll pull out all the stops in 2020. So we can't let our guard down or they can prevail.

Ah, a divisive comment ignoring the reality of the recovery. Trained well by the farm you were ;)

Ah, a divisive comment ignoring the reality of the recovery. Trained well by the farm you were ;)

??? The post wasn't about a recovery. The post was about the reality of a really REALLY crappy first term economy and Obama being re-elected anyway. The point was that we cannot take for granted how the electorate is going to vote based on anybody's individual opinion.

??? The post wasn't about a recovery. The post was about the reality of a really REALLY crappy first term economy and Obama being re-elected anyway. The point was that we cannot take for granted how the electorate is going to vote based on anybody's individual opinion.

Ah, maybe I missed it, you posted that line about the crazy left, correct?

To the recovery, Bush W's economy got Obama elected in 2008. I myself didn't think he'd win in 2012 with our short attention spans. Even though Obama was nearly a "W" clone in many policies it was best for the D's that he won in 2012 otherwise someone else would claim credit for the recovery....as adequate but unspectacular as it was. Here shortly we'll see what Trump's effects are, the deficit, the GDP in relationship to it.

Forum List

Back