The Vietnam War – 42 years Ago

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
monhistorypix037463.jpg

Here's what I remember about 'Nam – not the crap the left foisted on the public for its entire duration – and after!

This and more pictures can be seen @ feedly. Read more know more.

Wrong war, wrong time, wrong place, wrong reason(s); in that way, very similar to Iraq. A waste of lives and wealth, a detriment to US prestige and power. Very similar to Iraq.

Yet another US military adventure gone wrong.
Another mess in a former European colony we tried to clean up.

With the promised elections, Ho would have won, there would have been no war, and we would not be having this thread.

All I remember about Nam is that my Dad was killed for fucking nothing but political games of brinksmanship

All I remember about Nam is that my Dad was killed for fucking nothing but political games of brinksmanship

Indeed.I assume he was killed after nov 22nd 1963?

If my hunch is correct and he was,then you can thank LBJ or Nixon depending on what year it was.

It wasnt the vietcong or the NVA that murdered 58,000 americans, it was LBJ and Nixon.

They gave the bankers what they wanted,war.war means big money for businesses and corporations and those bastards LBJ and "DICK" Nixon gave them their war they wanted.

Vietnam is what happens when the military-industrial complex is taken seriously by our politicians. I am still shocked that Congress finally had the balls to end the draft. However, the MIC simply shifted their focus from supplying millions of soldiers with low tech equipment to providing thousands of soldiers with things like drones, tomahawk missiles, and F-35's.

Vietnam is what happens when the military-industrial complex is taken seriously by our politicians. I am still shocked that Congress finally had the balls to end the draft. However, the MIC simply shifted their focus from supplying millions of soldiers with low tech equipment to providing thousands of soldiers with things like drones, tomahawk missiles, and F-35's.

Eisenhower was a traiter to americans however he might have saved himself from hell in the end because it looks like his conscience bothered him serving the establishment like Nixon and LBJ did the fact in the end in his farewell address speech,he tried to warn americans about the evil military industrial complex.

I wish you could know how sad it is to hear this. The soldiers who fought did what they thought their country needed. They were betrayed by folly and the corruption of power. My regrets to you, though I know how little that must mean.

I wish you could know how sad it is to hear this. The soldiers who fought did what they thought their country needed. They were betrayed by folly and the corruption of power. My regrets to you, though I know how little that must mean.

yes,they were murdered by their own commander in chiefs Lyndon Johnson and "DICK" Nixon.

yes,they were murdered by their own commander in chiefs Lyndon Johnson and "DICK" Nixon.
Nixon ended it.

More than can be said of LBJ.

Ending the draft allowed for endless war.

Not this young generation gives not a flying fuck about their fellows serving 2-3-4 tours while they play X-box, whine, and work at Mickey D's.

Lots of Rich People made lots of money, too many lives were lost and none of our actual Freedoms were Protected.

Just like the War on Terror now.

My Uncle had a draft number but it never came up. I was too young to go but I always told him "Consider yourself lucky".

Nixon ended it.

More than can be said of LBJ.

thats the mistake many people believe because thats what our corrupt school system has taught us.

It was the american people that ended it not Dick Nixon.

Had DICK had his way,it would have gone on another 8 years had he been allowed to stay in office.

Oh and it seems you are not aware either that after saying he would put an immediate end to the war if he got elected,he deliberately let it go on for another four more years sabotoging LBJ's paris peace talks delaying it so he could let it go on another four years

that bastard COULD have ended the war in 69 if he wanted to but he did not want to.Instead he deliberatly let it go on for another four more years the murderer.

Forum List

Back