The Video The Obama Campaign Doesn't Want You To See

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NU6fuFrdCJY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NU6fuFrdCJY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I am betting that the liberal nodding heads will either ignore this or will all claim it is lies. Of course they won't provide any valid links or any back up to their claims mind you.

I am betting that the liberal nodding heads will either ignore this or will all claim it is lies. Of course they won't provide any valid links or any back up to their claims mind you.

The issue has been dealt with ... you've already been shown it's a bunch of bull...

But I figure they must be paying KD pretty well for him/her to spend so much time spamming the board with propaganda.

The issue has been dealt with ... you've already been shown it's a bunch of bull...

But I figure they must be paying KD pretty well for him/her to spend so much time spamming the board with propaganda.

Yup sure as been dealt with. Carter and the Democrats followed by Clinton and the Democrats. A fix was tried by Bush and again by McCain and guess who blocked it... why the Democrats.

Remind us who Raines is and how he LOST his job for bad loans and BAD reporting procedures? Then remind us how he is Obama's Financial Advisor.

Every bit of it is verifiable and you know it, so you will attempt to assassinate the character of the person that posted it. Standard practice of the Liberals, can't attack the message, attack the person telling you the message.

You are a partisan hack.

There's a line in the video that sums up my feelings about Senator Obama pretty well:

His heart is in the right place.
His head is not.

Look, the basis of the old housing bill was good but it needed attention when homes were selling like flu shots. The problem I have with the terminology being used is that Subprime means something different to me than it does you guys because you havent been in the business. The suprime loans that Fannie did were Expanded Approval which were all fixed rate mortgages that were about 1% higher than the best rate fannie offered and they had no prepay penalty and this was due to credit history. Now higher d/r's were allowed but only with low LTV and sufficient liquid assets. My point is if someone comes to a bank and qualifies for a loan you must give it to them or you will get sued by the consumer for discrimination due to Fair Lending Laws. Regulation is where we went wrong and that was everyones fault, not just Dem and not just Republican but this crisis took off during the Bush Administration so the republicans need to take as much blame as anyone.

Last edited:
Center for American Progress fellow Robert Gordon[19] noted that approximately half of the subprime loans were made by independent mortgage companies that were not regulated by the CRA and thus had no government obligation to offer credit to minorities

WRONG!!!!!

it was the Gramm Leach blialey act.

Here's the graph, you tell me when the housing bubble started?

united_states.png

Last edited:
This graph shows when housing prices tumbled due to defaults starting to escalate. Whats your point?

Suuure it does...just keep telling yourself that. :cuckoo:

It shows the point in time that housing prices divorced themselves from the rate of inflation.

Last edited:
Suuure it does...just keep telling yourself that. :cuckoo:

It shows the point in time that housing prices divorce themselves from inflation.

I've been in the industry for over 12 years, I dont need to tell myself anything. Are you saying that all the mortgages that were funded in 2006-2007 are the ones sinking the market, if so you need help.

I've been in the industry for over 12 years, I dont need to tell myself anything. Are you saying that all the mortgages that were funded in 2006-2007 are the ones sinking the market, if so you need help.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong but it looks to me like the housing bubble begins between 1999 and 2000 when the red line surpasses it's highest historical point "adjusted for inflation". That is the point where housing prices divorce themselves from inflation. Otherwise shouldn't the red line remain relatively flat?

Last edited:
are you fucking kidding me?

ANOTHER blame clinton excuse? :lol:

thats just fucking awesome. No, really. Stellar, guys.. fucking stellar.

Great video. Funny you don't see Olbermann, Maddows, Couric, Rhodes and Mathews bringing this up, huh? Guess it's not important.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong but it looks to me like the housing bubble begins between 1999 and 2000 when the red line surpasses it's highest historical point "adjusted for inflation". That is the point where housing prices divorce themselves from inflation. Otherwise shouldn't the red line remain relatively flat?

I would definitely agree that 1999-2000 is when mortgage fundings started to boom, I guess I dont understand how that correlates to the post which is "What the Obama campaign doesnt want you to know"

New Topics

Forum List

Back