The very people on the 9/11 Commission Report say it is a fraud and cover-up

Hi Mr. Fizz:

hey jackass.... EVERY flight that didnt arrive ...

Mr. Fizz has 'no' pictures of Flight 93 nor Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IyB24UPss"]Try To 'Debunk' The Facts Told By The 'Evidence' ...[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Mr. Fizz Cannot 'Debunk' A Single Word ...[/ame]

You have no answer to anything in Post #34 (start debunking you moron!), because your handlers sent you here with no evidence to support the Official Cover Story STUPIDITY. Mr. Fizz wants everyone to believe that he is a poster child for Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES (#1 above), when in truth he was sent here to push Official Cover Story LIES. Yes, Mr. Fizz's :)cool:) mouth is moving :)lol:), but he has a case for NOTHING ...

GL,

Terral

your insistence that i am some type of agent sent here makes you look more whacko and make your theories less credible.

flight 93 crashed in PA. the black boxes were recovered from the crash site. the remains of victims were found and identified.

flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. the black boxes were recovered. the remains of the victims were found and identified.

you have proof that this DIDNT happen?

Hi Mr. Fizz :)cool:):

your insistence that i am some type of agent sent here makes you look more whacko and make your theories less credible.

I serve "the" Bible Truth 'and' "the" 911Truth. Period. Mr. Fizz is not 'some type of agent,' but is a DoD Disinfo Op (How To Spot) sent here to push Official Cover Story Lies; even though you have 'no' pictures of Flight 93 nor Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. I look like a 'real' 911Truther (#3 + my blog) who 'knows for a FACT' that 9/11 Was DEFINITELY An Inside Job. Mr. Fizz looks like a Govt Stooge pushing 911LIES with no regard whatsoever for the 'facts' told by the 'EVIDENCE;' and we agree that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction (#7-#10) for refusing to get 911 right! I show you pictures of the EMPTY Shanksville Hole (pic, pic, pic, pic, pic) and you wave your silly arms around and try to change the subject ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfL2jaAVcM"]Watch The Short Video Clip Of The EMPTY HOLE[/ame]

flight 93 crashed in PA.

Really? Mr. Fizz saying so means NOTHING, except you demonstrate the absolute FACT that Mr. Fizz is pushing Official Cover Story STUPIDITY. Show us 'your' pictures! The problem for you and your DoD Handler is that NO PICTURES EXIST of any crashed Flight 93!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-IyB24UPss"]Watch The Short Flight 93 FRAUD Video Again![/ame]

I show Mr. Fizz :)cool:) pictures of the EMPTY HOLE ...

02766a20.jpg

... and he regurgitates Loyal Bushie/Obama 911LIES using no evidence at all!

the black boxes were recovered from the crash site. the remains of victims were found and identified.

Really? Where is 'your' evidence to support that mere conjecture based upon NOTHING??? I show Mr. Fizz the U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken of the same EMPTY HOLE ...

Click Here

... from April 20, 1994, but this Govt Stooge wants to change the subject!!!! Go right ahead and start explaining the presence of the EMPTY HOLE in the EMPTY FIELD from the April 20, 1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photograph!!! Mr. Fizz has no answer, because he is going to continue pushing Official Cover Story LIES no matter what! Period. THAT is what makes him a DoD Cover Story Govt STOOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flight 77 crashed into the pentagon. the black boxes were recovered. the remains of the victims were found and identified.

Really? Show us your evidence to support that Official Cover Story NONSENSE!!!!

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is a picture of the Wedge One E-ring Wall at the Column Line 14 location where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour!!!

boeing2.jpg

A real 100-ton Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has a 60-ton Titanium Frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, two massive wing sections, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, cargo, and a tail section that stands more than 40 feet above the tarmac!!!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

And yet, you want us to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner did one of these numbers (pic) through this standing E-ring Wall!!! I show you the short video clip of Military/Aviation Experts all saying that NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Mr. Fizz Is A 9/11 Govt Cover Story STOOGE!!![/ame]

... but you continue pushing Official Cover Story STUPIDITY anyway! Mr. Fizz has no reply to Post #34 'and' he has no evidence that Flight 93 nor Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Period. I have thousands and thousands of hours researching all of the evidence pertaining to this Pentagon Case and Mr. Fizz is NOT anywhere close to being a worthy debating opponent. The DoD is scrapping the bottom of the proverbial DoD Op Barrel to send this moron to debate me on these related 9/11 Inside Job Attacks.

you have proof that this DIDNT happen?

Mr. Fizz 'can' ask STUPID questions to divide these readers into smaller groups, but where is 'his' Flight 93 Topic and Flight 77/Pentagon Topic making the Official Cover Story???? :0)

This guy is a DoD MORON and could not make either case if his life depended on it ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
This guy is a DoD MORON and could not make either case if his life depended on it ...

GL,

Terral

you do realize that claiming i work for the government is seriously mental, right?

i'm 45. i'm retired. i never was in any military service and never worked for any government. i spend about 6 months a year in the USA and 6 months travelling... mostly in asia. i have never been diagnosed with any mental illness (unlike yourself, apparently).

you know the evidence recovered from pennsylvania and the pentagon. if you are going to claim something else crashed there.... where is your physical evidence? missiles dont disintegrate. global hawks dont disintegrate. A3 planes dont disintegrate. anything else you claim to have done damage to the pentagon or crashed in pennsylvania doesnt disintergrate either. so where is your physical evidence.

where is your timeline on everything that happened that day?

you are just like chris. you have NO evidence. you have stupid youtube videos and pretend they are somehow a reliable source of information. you are seriously mentally ill.

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

you do realize that claiming i work for the government is seriously mental, right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Mr. Fizz = Challenged Govt Stooge[/ame]

Just keep waving those arms around ya moron (start debunking) ...

GL,

Terral

New Topics

Forum List

Back