The Verse of the Sword

Boring. Talk about how Muslims are genetically inferior to the Jewish master race again. :lol:

As long as you're going to spin lies about Muhammad (SAWS), we may as well mention the actual pedophilia encouraged by the Master Race in their Talmud:

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

Babylonian Talmud: Sanhedrin 55
Babylonian Talmud: 'Abodah Zarah 37

:rofl:

If you kill of the Palestinian children, how are you going to find any three year-olds to have sex with, Marc?

Boring. Talk about how Muslims are genetically inferior to the Jewish master race again. :lol:

Only to a sick, demented Muslim is the sexual molestation of a 6 year-old little girl, Muhammad's wife, aisha, by a 52 year-old pervert viewed as "boring"

Equally boring to Muslims is the further child abuse Muhammad subjected Aisha to. for example, when he ordered the beheading of 800 Jews in Medina for not forcibly converting to Islam, he sat and watched every last beheading accompanied by Aisha.

Muhammad's barbarism and degenerate conduct knew no limits.

Muslims look up to this savage as the Perfect Man.

The Perfect Savage.

Let me check... yep, I still can't say that I care about your Zionist nonsense. Why don't you tell it to some preschoolers the next time you're on the prowl, Jew?

Rabbi Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 55b.

Rabina said: It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. - Babylonian Talmud, Tractate 'Abodah Zarah, Folio 37a.

:thup:

As long as you're going to spin lies about Muhammad (SAWS), we may as well mention the actual pedophilia encouraged by the Master Race in their Talmud:

:rofl:

If you kill of the Palestinian children, how are you going to find any three year-olds to have sex with, Marc?

Completely fabricated lie.

Moses and Jesus were not sex perverts and child molesters.

Muhammad was a sexpervert and a child molester, married to a 6 year-old little girl when he was 52.

Bukhari V1B4N 233...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

The fake prophet of Islam rubbed himself against the thighs of a 6 year-old girl for sexual gratification.

Muhammadans freak out when they learn about the dark side of their perverted prophet.

Straight from the Talmud, Hebrew Hammer. I don't see why you fantasize about 'Aishah (RA), though; she was far too old for Jewish tastes. :lol:

Let me check... yep, I still can't say that I care about your Zionist nonsense. Why don't you tell it to some preschoolers the next time you're on the prowl, Jew?

Why do you have preschoolers on your mind, Muhammadan? Because your deviant fake prophet Muhammad was married to a 6 year-old when he was 52?

You're a true Muhammadan.

Straight from the Talmud, Hebrew Hammer.

Complete fabrication, Muhammadan.

The Sahih Bukhari, however, detailing the sexual perversity of the child molester Muhammad, is not a fabrication. He rubbed himself against his 6 year-old wife for sexual gratification and forced her to clean the semen off his pants. Sick, sick, sick

Deal with it, Muhammadan. This is your Perfect Man.

Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of semen from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it.

If I were you, I'd convert and avoid the shame of Islam.

Yes, the Talmud is a fabrication. One that encourages sex with three year-olds. Everybody can see for themselves that the link is legitimate - spouting more Jewish lies is pointless, but that's never stopped you before. Please continue to push whatever credibility you may have through the shredder. :lol:

Yes, the Talmud is a fabrication.

Your link is a fabrication, Muhammadan.

In any case, the prophets of Judaism and Christianity did not sexually molest pre-pubescent little girls.

Your fake prophet, Muhammad, married to a 6 year old little girl, sexually molested her by climaxing against her thighs and forcing her to clean his semen-stained trousers.

You cannot get around it, Muhammadan. This is just one aspect of the shame of Islam, the bullshit cult fabricated by an illiterate sex pervert and murderer.

Deal with the degenerate you call The Perfect Man, Muhammadan.

Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the traces of semen from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it.

Jewish lies vs. linked passages from the Talmud. We'll let anyone who has the misfortune of viewing this thread decide for themselves which claim is more credible. :lol:

Jewish lies vs. linked passages from the Talmud. We'll let anyone who has the misfortune of viewing this thread decide for themselves which claim is more credible. :lol:

Deflection, Muhammadan.

Deal with the historical fact that your prophet was nothing more than a sex pervert and child molester.

Most Muslims do not know anything about the true Muhammad and they freak out when confronted with the facts of his deviant ways.

And, you can't even convert, Muhammadan, because the "religion of peace" calls for execution of all apostates.

Forum List

Back