The Vatican Inquisition

[ QUOTE] Jeremiah said:To forget the Holocaust happened would be criminally negligent of any society - people
[ /QUOTE]

And it's easy to see how quickly they forgot the Holocaust. Everyone who dares to ask why we went into Iraq both forgets the bible stories thus past of Nebuchadnezar and his son Belshazadar, while also forgeting the phrase never again when seeing Sunni's rage genocidal sadistic ethnic cleansing of Kurds.
Everytime the world looked away when Hezbollah and hamas lobed rockets at Israel or blamed them for defending themselves, they forgot.
When they allowed Nato to give Hamas back the rockets they found hidden in schools and hospitals, they forgot the Holocaust. When people hesitated to protect the sect that was being attacked by Isis in more Sunni lead attrocities of ethnic cleansing of that sect of Kurds, they showed how quickly they forget.

[
SEMANTICALLY you are actually right----
HERETIC CATHOLICS-----persons who
claimed to be practicing catholics and actually
were------who were placed on TRIAL for heretical statements-----constituted a very small
percentage of the persons who died as a result
of the "INQUISITION"<<<<this term is misleading------the term should be "ERA OF THE INQUISTION" which was marked by large
scale massacres of persons not actually placed
on TRIAL. Even DULCINEA----would not have been BROUGHT BEFORE THE INQUISTION before she got "offed" had things
gone according to the laws of the day
cite some authority for a change......I'm not buying your claim that the Spanish threw millions of people into the sea to drown.......

they didn't------they EXPELLED large numbers-----on short notice -----leaving them
empty handed with limited means of travel----
and they confiscated children. I did mention somewhere today that millions of jews today
SPEAK SPANISH-----they are the descendants
of those people expelled from Spain. Lots of those hapless, helpless people did die----but
there are always survivors. You didn't know?
Ladino is the name of the "jewish Spanish"----It
has an extensive literature-----
Since I met a relative by marriage from that group----I came to know that LADINO is really
standard Spanish----fully comprehensible by
Spanish speaking people----if they ignore the
Hebrew words. My relative ---whose family fled to TURKEY about 500 years ago has a Spanish name ----ARROYO < that ain't Turkish and it ain't Hebrew or Yiddish. There are always survivors-------try to cope
still waiting for the authority....

"authority" for what? the existence of the language LADINO? easy----google "LADINO" Like you are waiting for the autopsy reports on the millions of jews filth like you murdered in the 1930s and 40s?------or perhaps you want to see the Turkish birth certificate of
my husband's Turkish---->>>Israeli brother-in-law You are slime
well, I suppose I could ask you for authority on the Jews I killed in the 30s and 40s....especially since I wasn't born until 1952......but I was referring to your claim that Spain threw millions of Jews out of the country and that they confiscated children......however, since you apparently have decided to start acting like an idiot I don't expect to see any proof from you about anything........

Why not educate yourself before discussing something you are not well informed about? Read this one:
The Vatican

Avro Manhattan (1914-1990)
About the Author:
Avro Manhattan was the world's foremost authority on Roman Catholicism in politics. A resident of London, during WW II he operated a radio station called "Radio Freedom" broadcasting to occupied Europe. He was the author of over 20 books including the best-seller The Vatican in World Politics, twice Book-of-the-Month and going through 57 editions. He was a Great Briton who risked his life daily to expose some of the darkest secrets of the Papacy. His books were #1 on the Forbidden Index for the past 50 years!!
The Vatican's Holocaust - Revealed at Last!
A sensational account of the most horrifying religious massacre of the 20th century. Startling revelations of forced conversions, mass murder of non-Catholics, Catholic extermination camps, disclosures of Catholic clergy as commanders of concentration camps; documented with names, dates, places, pictures and eyewitness testimony.
The Holocaust was another one of the Vatican's Inquisitions. The only difference was that they took off their priestly robes and put on Nazi SS Uniforms. This is a free book. Click the link - The Vatican - and start reading. What you think you know - you do not know- and what you do not know is what you need to know - in order to wake you up.

[
cite some authority for a change......I'm not buying your claim that the Spanish threw millions of people into the sea to drown.......

they didn't------they EXPELLED large numbers-----on short notice -----leaving them
empty handed with limited means of travel----
and they confiscated children. I did mention somewhere today that millions of jews today
SPEAK SPANISH-----they are the descendants
of those people expelled from Spain. Lots of those hapless, helpless people did die----but
there are always survivors. You didn't know?
Ladino is the name of the "jewish Spanish"----It
has an extensive literature-----
Since I met a relative by marriage from that group----I came to know that LADINO is really
standard Spanish----fully comprehensible by
Spanish speaking people----if they ignore the
Hebrew words. My relative ---whose family fled to TURKEY about 500 years ago has a Spanish name ----ARROYO < that ain't Turkish and it ain't Hebrew or Yiddish. There are always survivors-------try to cope
still waiting for the authority....

"authority" for what? the existence of the language LADINO? easy----google "LADINO" Like you are waiting for the autopsy reports on the millions of jews filth like you murdered in the 1930s and 40s?------or perhaps you want to see the Turkish birth certificate of
my husband's Turkish---->>>Israeli brother-in-law You are slime
well, I suppose I could ask you for authority on the Jews I killed in the 30s and 40s....especially since I wasn't born until 1952......but I was referring to your claim that Spain threw millions of Jews out of the country and that they confiscated children......however, since you apparently have decided to start acting like an idiot I don't expect to see any proof from you about anything........

Why not educate yourself before discussing something you are not well informed about? Read this one:
The Vatican

Avro Manhattan (1914-1990)
About the Author:
Avro Manhattan was the world's foremost authority on Roman Catholicism in politics. A resident of London, during WW II he operated a radio station called "Radio Freedom" broadcasting to occupied Europe. He was the author of over 20 books including the best-seller The Vatican in World Politics, twice Book-of-the-Month and going through 57 editions. He was a Great Briton who risked his life daily to expose some of the darkest secrets of the Papacy. His books were #1 on the Forbidden Index for the past 50 years!!
The Vatican's Holocaust - Revealed at Last!
A sensational account of the most horrifying religious massacre of the 20th century. Startling revelations of forced conversions, mass murder of non-Catholics, Catholic extermination camps, disclosures of Catholic clergy as commanders of concentration camps; documented with names, dates, places, pictures and eyewitness testimony.
The Holocaust was another one of the Vatican's Inquisitions. The only difference was that they took off their priestly robes and put on Nazi SS Uniforms. This is a free book. Click the link - The Vatican - and start reading. What you think you know - you do not know- and what you do not know is what you need to know - in order to wake you up.
never heard of him.....but if he also claimed the Inquisition killed 307 people a day for 605 years he has no credibility.......

Forum List

Back