The Vast Left Wing Media Conspiracy

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Posted by Yahoo as a legitimate news story:

Ben Carson Loses Brain Surgeon License After Making Numerous Brainless Comments

This is not about Ben Carson; it is about a Left Wing Conspiracy to flood social media with so much misinformation that it will be impossible for the average voter to distinguish fact from fiction. In this example, Yahoo knows that most of its followers will never actually read the Huffpo article, which is technically listed as comedy.

There are actually two dangers here: One is the obvious intention to dilute voter knowledge in order to sway election results. The other danger is that, in a period of crisis, there will be ample justification for subjecting all media to government censorship. In that event, history teaches that seizure of power by force becomes much more likely.

I'm sure many on the Left will dismiss this as Chicken Little caterwauling, but they should remember that they will reap what they sow.

This is not about Ben Carson; it is about a Left Wing Conspiracy to flood social media with so much misinformation that it will be impossible for the average voter to distinguish fact from fiction. In this example, Yahoo knows that most of its followers will never actually read the Huffpo article, which is technically listed as comedy.

There are actually two dangers here: One is the obvious intention to dilute voter knowledge in order to sway election results. The other danger is that, in a period of crisis, there will be ample justification for subjecting all media to government censorship. In that event, history teaches that seizure of power by force becomes much more likely.

I'm sure many on the Left will dismiss this as Chicken Little caterwauling, but they should remember that they will reap what they sow.
Fear factor. Most people like him and the idea he could possibly be the next president.

Yahoo news just winning over the left by leaps and bounds and I'll bet they love her Flora Nicholas :cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back