The Vanishing Christians

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Muslim venom, unable to sate itself on Jewish blood (read: Israel's security fence) has turned instead to the next best thing:
According to David Raab, a strategy consultant who writes frequently on the Middle East and is the author of "Understanding American Christian Attitudes Regarding Jerusalem,"
The [Christian] "population [in Muslim dominated Mideast] is rapidly dwindling and not solely as a result of the difficult military and economic situation of the past two years. Rather, there are numerous indications that the Christian population is beleaguered due to its Christianity. Taken in context of the condition of Christians in other Middle Eastern countries, this picture is especially credible and troubling."

Palestinian Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r7APpMa4tk]Christians in Palestine - Originally broadcast Oct. 14, 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

Muslim venom, unable to sate itself on Jewish blood (read: Israel's security fence) has turned instead to the next best thing:
According to David Raab, a strategy consultant who writes frequently on the Middle East and is the author of "Understanding American Christian Attitudes Regarding Jerusalem,"
The [Christian] "population [in Muslim dominated Mideast] is rapidly dwindling and not solely as a result of the difficult military and economic situation of the past two years. Rather, there are numerous indications that the Christian population is beleaguered due to its Christianity. Taken in context of the condition of Christians in other Middle Eastern countries, this picture is especially credible and troubling."

Palestinian Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It looks like the Muslim world doesn't want any Christians, unless of course they convert to Islam.

Egypt's Muslim Organizations Call for Christian Genocide

jt2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG-omVgdnNM]Palestinians in Bethlehem face eviction - 24 Dec 08 - YouTube[/ame]

The christian populations are falling in every land populated by lots of muslims ----with the possible exception of India but India's majority population is Hindu. The christian population of Israel is increasing. Long ago there were christians in just about all lands invaded by the dogs of arabia----including arabia I do not know why tinny wants to red flag the fact that muslims have comitted many genocides against christians and COUNTING. Lebanese christians have been fleeing the increasing muslim population of Lebanon for more than 60 years When I was a child I assumed that both Lebanon and Syria were CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES-----all the syrians and lebanese I met in the USA were christians-----except for a few jews

Forum List

Back