The utter illogic of the right

... consent to sex does not automatically mean consent to pregnancy.

Wow.
OK - that has got to at least be in the top ten dumbest things I have heard another human being say in my life.

Well, that explains a lot.

Yes it does.
It shows how some people have a giant vacuum of personal responsibility.
How people want to act, but not have to deal with consequences of those actions.
No different than saying:
"I eat fast food at least once a day, but I don't believe I should have to be fat."
"I agreed to text while driving, but I didn't agree with going to jail if I have a wreck while doing it."
"I consent to partying and having a great time as much as possible, but didn't consent to flunking out of college as a result.

As lousy as unwanted pregnancy is, it is also highly-highly preventable.

Wow.
OK - that has got to at least be in the top ten dumbest things I have heard another human being say in my life.

Yes it does.
How people want to act, but not have to deal with consequences of those actions.
"I eat fast food at least once a day, but I don't believe I should have to be fat."
"I agreed to text while driving, but I didn't agree with going to jail if I have a wreck while doing it."
"I consent to partying and having a great time as much as possible, but didn't consent to flunking out of college as a result.

Bullshit. Good on you for never having gone through a pregnancy scare.

Yes it does.

Um...of course I have. I was young and stupid once too.
This is the problem of the entire abortion debate...both sides want all or nothing. -- abortion for everyone as many times as they want/need, and free for those who can't afford it --- or --- no abortions whatsoever for any reason.

Equals - both sides are stupid.

There's a woman on a board I go to. Her daughter got pregnant after she had her tubes tied. She intends to abort. Her mom is heartbroken. The daughter cannot afford to stay pregnant.

Noomi was right. And I don't know what you're bringing to the table that makes anybody else's personal decisions YOUR business, but I think you might want to get over yourself.

Yes it does.

This is the problem of the entire abortion debate...both sides want all or nothing. -- abortion for everyone as many times as they want/need, and free for those who can't afford it --- or --- no abortions whatsoever for any reason.

My "All or nothing" is this: It. Is. None. Of. My. Business.

So whatever they want or need to do, that's theirs.

Murdering Children is equated with Gov't Mandated Health care in the Liberal Mind? :confused:

Stupidity thy name is LeftwingTard.

"Murdering children" is nothing more than inflammatory language, used in an attempt to change the subject.
Calling it "A Womans Right to Choose" is used in an attempt to change the subject and avoid reality: Abortion = Murder.

If you wimmen were all "peaceful and loving" as you like to say, then it would be wimmen themselves that lead the way in the fight against abortion.

Why you like killing kids so much? What's wrong with you? :confused:

The udder illogic of the right

alg_adult_breastfeeding.jpeg

Because they suck at the tit of "delusion".

Murdering Children is equated with Gov't Mandated Health care in the Liberal Mind? :confused:

Stupidity thy name is LeftwingTard.

"Murdering children" is nothing more than inflammatory language, used in an attempt to change the subject.
Calling it "A Womans Right to Choose" is used in an attempt to change the subject and avoid reality: Abortion = Murder.

If you wimmen were all "peaceful and loving" as you like to say, then it would be wimmen themselves that lead the way in the fight against abortion.

It is a woman's right to choose.

And even if it is "your woman"? It is none of your business.

If 'my woman' didn't think it was any of my business, she wouldn't be my woman any more.

Yes it does.

No, the problem is the notion that anyone ‘supports’ abortion.

No one ‘supports’ abortion, it’s obviously an unacceptable solution to unwanted pregnancy.

The problem is the disagreement as to an effective, actual solution that comports with Constitutional case law and retains limits on government authority, including state and local governments.

In addition to being in violation of the Constitutional right to privacy, ‘banning’ abortion will do nothing to end the practice. And that the issue has been politicized only exacerbates the problem.

If 'my woman' didn't think it was any of my business, she wouldn't be my woman any more.

Yeah, I've worn those shoes. Within the year he was married to someone else, with another baby on the way - and drinking like a fish.

We all have our reasons for the decisions we make.

Yeah, I've worn those shoes. Within the year he was married to someone else, with another baby on the way - and drinking like a fish.

Obviously you didn't love the guy, so I can hardly blame him.

My first love? Yeah. I rather did.

My first love? Yeah. I rather did.

If you didn't think his opinion mattered, then you obviously didn't give a shit about him.

Fact, not opinion.

Forum List

Back