The utter illogic of the right

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
It's ok to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, but it's not ok to force her to carry healthcare insurance.

Hypocrisy thy name is rightwingtard :thup:

to scream they are all about the constitution yet work for thirty years to keep Americans from voting

Yeah...we forced her to have sex unprotected..again and again....what is this...her 3rd abortion now?

your moral judgments are irrelevant.

it's about what government can and cannot do. you think it's ok for government to invade a woman's body, but not tell you to carry health insurance so you don't mooch off of us when you need care.

which is why i laugh at you "small goverment" types...

It's ok to force a woman to carry a fetus to term, but it's not ok to force her to carry healthcare insurance.

That's kind of an oranges to apples comparison but I agree with the sentiment.

The fucking government should not be forcing people to do anything.

The right to privacy is a ‘made up’ right; the right to self-defense and to own a handgun is not.

not according to the supreme court.

the right to privacy is the logical conclusion of the bill of rights or there IS no bill of rights.

which is why goverment need to stay out of people's bodies.

The government needs to stay out of all personal decisions.

You seem to have the law confused.
It IS NOT legal to force a woman to carry a fetus to term.
But,
It IS legal to force a woman to carry health insurance.

If I had my choice to overturn one of those laws, it would be the one that FORCES people to do something.

Leftwing arguments on the so-called "abortion rights" topic come down to playing mix and match with premises.

Ignore the issue of whether the zygote/fetus is a pre-born human being. Claim that the "isseu" is, instead, entirely about the "right" of a woman to "choose."

As long as they can get people to debate on THOSE alleged grounds, it's pretty difficult to address the topic, for nobody is particularly opposed to the right of women (or anybody else) to have freedom with regard to their own bodies.

But that is not the actual ground of debate.

My right to swing my fist is limited, too. It stops well short of your nose.

The laws that forbid me from striking you or even coming so close to it that I make you feel legitimately threatened by my conduct are absolutely restricting my freedom of choice. I can yell all I want that the laws are interfering with MY choice. But the argument isn't going to fly.

But,

If I had my choice to overturn one of those laws, it would be the one that FORCES people to do something.

You seem to be confused about the point of the OP.

It's not about what the law IS, it's about what rightwingtards think it SHOULD BE.

I hope that\s clear.

But,

Exactly.

But,

You seem to be confused about the point of the OP.

It's not about what the law IS, it's about what rightwingtards think it SHOULD BE.

I hope that\s clear.
And what leftwingtards think it should be, ie forcing people to purchase insurance.

The right to privacy is a ‘made up’ right; the right to self-defense and to own a handgun is not.

not according to the supreme court.

the right to privacy is the logical conclusion of the bill of rights or there IS no bill of rights.

which is why goverment need to stay out of people's bodies.

Conservatives reject the right to privacy because the word ‘privacy’ isn’t found in the Constitution. But the words ‘self-defense’ and ‘individual’ are nowhere in the Second Amendment, yet we hear no conservative object to that.

that's what i said...

it seems to offend them somehow when that's pointed out.

They don't mind tithing to thier church, but hate to help poor people.

I'm an atheist yet still I recognize that statement to be primarily false and absolutely ridiculous.
Come on, Moonglow, yer usually better than that.

Forum List

Back