The USMB March Madness Tourney!

Well it ain't over until it's over, but not looking all that great for mani, Luissa, and me. But if it isn't meant to be this year, ya'll just wait until next year. I'll have enough saved up for a new Ouiji board and fresh entrails and all and will be loaded and ready.

I don't think you can say "loaded and ready" any longer. Unless your talking about having just smoked one and getting ready for another reefer. :lol:

Well it ain't over until it's over, but not looking all that great for mani, Luissa, and me. But if it isn't meant to be this year, ya'll just wait until next year. I'll have enough saved up for a new Ouiji board and fresh entrails and all and will be loaded and ready.

I don't think you can say "loaded and ready" any longer. Unless your talking about having just smoked one and getting ready for another reefer. :lol:

:(

Well hell's bells. We need a list of politically incorrect phrases now don't we.

(I DID expect that 'loaded' part to generate some drunk jokes and comments though.)

How about that spanking the Butler Bulldogs gave Wisconson last night!

Elite Eight~ Butler Dawgs!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I just wanted to announce that I crashed and burned last night. Just wait until next year.

Bummer. I'm not really in the official pool cuz I don't really follow college basketball. I looked at the teams and randomly picked Florida to win it all... Just for the fun of it.

I actually watched the last few minutes of the game last night! :lol:

Mathematically I'm out of it though Hombre still hanging in there. He can still win it most especially if Kansas comes through for him. And Del and EZ are in good shape if Ohio State hangs on.

But yeah Valerie, wait until next year. :)

How about that spanking the Butler Bulldogs gave Wisconson last night!

Elite Eight~ Butler Dawgs!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Uh oh! Good luck EZ...Gators play vs Butler next!

4:30 Tomorrow Baby!

Can't wait!

I don't care about my brackets if Butler makes it to the Final 4 again this year! :eusa_pray:

How 'bout we make a gentlewoman's bet........?

dr-evil.gif

I missed out on this, but my bracket for work looks awesome. I have 5/8 left in the tournament, and all of my Final 4 are intact. Go Huskies!

Well Duke is out of it. And as of last night Ohio State is out of it. North Carolina and the Jayhawks are still in it, so my money is on Hombre now. I'll see if I can drag him in here for a comment. He's shy. :)

I've been done for days Meister. Looks like it comes down to the Connecticutt game as to whether Hombre or Mani take the honors. With Kansas and North Carlina both losing today, just about everybody's brackets have now crashed and burned. :)

Last edited:
I don't care who wins, because

Butler is in the Final 4 !

Now they are no longer Cinderella, since VCU are wearing the slippers. If they weren't playing Butler I would be on their bandwagon..................what a GREAT story!

Geez I've only been in Indiana about three times in my life and here I am rooting for Butler to win it now. Who woulda thunk?

New Topics

Forum List

Back