The USMB March Madness Tourney!

Just received this e-mail from Yahoo:

The deadline to complete your brackets is Thursday, Mar 17 at 09:15am PDT.

Which I presume would be 10:15 am MDT
11:15 am central
12:15 am eastern

url

Whoa

Shit faced troll master ....

Did anyone get to see the Butler game? They won with a last mili-second shot!

The ball left his hands as the buzzer went off,

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Butler Bulldogs Win! :clap2:

WTG EZ. Unfortunately I didn't pick Butler but oh well. West Virginia came through in great shape for me. They always do in the early going.

After the first 32 games, Shit Faced Troll Master is in the lead............

Today and tomorrow determine the Sweet 16.

Good to see 3 Hoosier Schools still in it, Butler, Purdue and ND Irish!

I swear, I almost had a heart attack last night watching the Butler game!

I was screaming, yelling, jumping up and down. I think Rick thought I'd lost my mind!

Those last 2 fouls.....and the boy from Connersville AGAIN wins the game for the Dawgs!

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

Now today I'll be cheering on ND and Purdue, but my heart is with the Butler Bulldogs!

Sweet 16! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oaklie Doaklie, the first weekend is over, and now it's down to the Sweet 16. SFTM is in first place, with moi, del and Mr. Foxy tied for second:
=========================================================

Rank

1 Shit Faced Troll Master 35 of 48 45 157

2 delsbracket 33 of 48 43 155

2 Echo Zulu Rules 33 of 48 43 155

2 Hombre's Bulldogs 33 of 48 43 155
=================================================

Well it ain't over until it's over, but not looking all that great for mani, Luissa, and me. But if it isn't meant to be this year, ya'll just wait until next year. I'll have enough saved up for a new Ouiji board and fresh entrails and all and will be loaded and ready.

Last edited:
GO !! DAWGS !!!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Georgia bites dust.:clap2:

Bring on North Carolina!!!

GO!!! DAWGS!!!

That was some "interesting" officiating. Two great teams both going at it tooth and nail. 11 fouls on the Huskies first half...2 on NC. It sucks when officials lean towards benefiting one team over another. The last possession when there were 1.8 secs on the out of bounds reduced by the lack of fairness by the officials to .5 secs was just the last nail of the dozens pounded into the coffin for the better team. NC is a great team. They didn't need the refs assistance. Not unusual though...That is why I have no respect for the SEC. If NC takes it all their trophy is meaningless in that the players on that team know they were given a win against Washington.

Holy shit ... Butler bumped off Pittsburgh.

There goes Luissa's bracket.

(just pissing and moaning)

I HATE the big east!

the most over rated, over hyped conference of sissy girls I've ever seen

has any conference EVER been so embarrassed in the tournament before?

if uconn and marquette hadn't had the advantage of playing cincy and syracuse in the 2nd round there would be NO big east teams left!

11 teams in
5 of them in the top twelve

and all embarrassed
destroyed

pathetic

Forum List

Back