The USMB Bar and Grill

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
We have a USMB Coffee Shop and it's a dandy place. Now, I think we should have a USMB Bar and Grill. You can get an adult drink if you wish, or just plain soda. Also the food in this joint is great. My personal favorite is the fried mushrooms and the opportunity to wash them down with an ice cold Bud in the bottle. So, come on in if you have the desire. Tonight because it's the grand opening, the drinks are on me! I'll kick this show off. Who thinks Mother-in-Laws are the greatest thing since sliced bread? Not me. Mine is dead but even still, I have memories... Let's just say I heard "Mama said so." enough times before her death.

... sliding up onto a bar stool ...

Evenin' Count.
How's about mixing me a drink?

Anything you like, Pretty Lady. You smell great tonight. What is that perfume? You smell like that everywhere? What'll you have to drink? Hungry? How about a bite to eat. Right now, I'm eating crow. Also chewing on both of my feet that I have stuck in my mouth.:lol:

Last edited:
Cadillac Margarita Count...No salt...

Its been a long day..Free pool tonight?

Pool table is always free. There's a can you can drop a quarter in once in a while to help pay for the chalk if you wish. If not, no big deal.

Evenin' Count.

Anything you like, Pretty Lady. You smell great tonight. What is that perfume? You smell like that everywhere? What'll you have to drink? Hungry? How about a bite to eat. Right now, I'm eating crow. Also chewing on both of my feet that I have stuck in my mouth.:lol:

Wow! So many questions, so much to choose from, so little time. I can only treat myself and you, to one quick drink this evening then I must be off. You know I spend my nights fighting crime and I can't be doing that with a buzz.

Until then ...

We have a USMB Coffee Shop and it's a dandy place. Now, I think we should have a USMB Bar and Grill. You can get an adult drink if you wish, or just plain soda. Also the food in this joint is great. My personal favorite is the fried mushrooms and the opportunity to wash them down with an ice cold Bud in the bottle. So, come on in if you have the desire. Tonight because it's the grand opening, the drinks are on me! I'll kick this show off. Who thinks Mother-in-Laws are the greatest thing since sliced bread? Not me. Mine is dead but even still, I have memories... Let's just say I heard "Mama said so." enough times before her death.
Mind if I spark one up?

indian-tabac-super-fuerte-gordo.jpg

Evenin' Count.

Wow! So many questions, so much to choose from, so little time. I can only treat myself and you, to one quick drink this evening then I must be off. You know I spend my nights fighting crime and I can't be doing that with a buzz.

Until then ...

The crime here is that you aren't sticking around until closing time. I could drive you home, well - you've heard this sort of thing before I'm sure. Please, come back when you have all the bad guys behind bars and I'll let you search me.

Mind if I spark one up?

indian-tabac-super-fuerte-gordo.jpg

No problem at all, Dude. You can smoke anything in here you feel brave enough to smoke. How about a free drink or two on the house?

Single malt...Ice...Put 'em in a glass. :)

Shaken, not stirred, Mr. Bond, I mean Dude? How was your day? Mine great. I hit the lottery. Now, I have to figure out how I'm going to make $3.00 last the rest of my life.

Too hot-n-sticky to work on the back 40...Rode the motorbike around in the woods to get at least a little relief.

Cool. If you suddenly found yourself with $3.00 to invest, how would you do it? Big lottery winnings. Don't want to just piss it away.

What I would like most is to share a Cherry Coke with Pubes and play darts.

Here's your drinks everybody. Enjoy. Tonight the drinks are on the house. Here's the darts, xotoxi. The rest is up to you. Anybody hungry? There's pizza on the spare pool table. Dig in. Oh, even though everything is free tonight, if you don't mind, please tip my girls for the excellent service they are giving you tonight. I would appreciate it and I know they would.

Forum List

Back