The USA's elite dictatorship

Who is running the nation!?

• The people

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The political class elitists

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
It's true that bureaucracy is a separate agency.

In the book: "The Second Civil War" the author outlines the Bush agenda to destroy the bureaucracy aka "permanent Washington" and explains how it was neigh impossible to uproot the bastards.

Now the Democrats are back and who's in the administration?

Everyone from Carter to Clinton...wow, big surprise. Guess Permanent Washington didn't go very far....

What needs to happen is Republicans need to hold Congress and the Presidency long enough for these assholes to die off.

How about a specific example of a beauracracy Bush tried to destroy but was unable to?

And how exactly did Bush plan to destroy the beauracy by adding old politicos to his government, like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Aschroft and Powell?

EPA, modifications to the Clean Air act to try and reduce the encroachment of the EPA in fields such as mining waste which had already been regulated to death by the EPA and the EPA wanted a further expansion to the level of particulate pollution they could test for (at much greatly added cost due to the cost-benefit curve) and thus control mine waste into natural water systems.

I come from a big mining state...so that was pretty prevalent.

But you'll remember it most as Bush allowing us to "breath Mercury"...a load of bullshit.

If you want more lists go to the book which analyzes the Bush administration from the point of view of a "cold civil war" between conservatives and liberals.

Hmm....... Evan, you seem to have a lying habit.

EPA Ignored Science When Regulating Power Plant Mercury Emissions
The George W. Bush administration has long attempted to avoid issuing new standards to regulate mercury emissions by coal-fired power plants based on Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT), as required by the Clean Air Act.[1] Mercury is a neurotoxin that can cause brain damage and harm reproduction in women and wildlife; coal-fired power plants are the nation's largest source of mercury air emissions, emitting about 48 tons annually.[2]

Instead, senior Bush officials suppressed and sought to manipulate government information about mercury contained in an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) report on children's health and the environment. As the EPA readied the report for completion in May 2002, the White House Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) began a lengthy review of the document. In February 2003, after nine months of delay by the White House, a frustrated EPA official leaked the draft report to the Wall Street Journal, including its finding that eight percent of women between the ages of 16 and 49 have mercury levels in the blood that could lead to reduced IQ and motor skills in their offspring.[3]

The finding provides strong evidence in direct contradiction to the administration's desired policy of reducing regulation on coal-fired power plants and was, many sources suspect, the reason for the lengthy suppression by the White House. On February 24, 2003, just days after the leak, the EPA's report was finally released to the public.[4] Perhaps most troubling is the suspicion that the report may never have surfaced at all had it not been leaked to the press.
Mercury Emissions: EPA Ignored Science When Regulating Power Plant Mercury Emissions | Union of Concerned Scientists

Many people are confused when they say "the Democrats did it! The Republicans did it!"

First, no, the Democrats did it...the Republicans spent 8 years under Bush trying to destroy the Dragon, and kill the beast, but the Democrats were just too crafty.

The fact is that the US is an elitist dictatorship.

Everything the American people want, but do not get, is because elitist Democratic fucks rule the country through "Permanent Washington" (the bureaucracy) that they built-up over the 40 years from ~1950-1990 that they controlled the Congress.

The proof is in the polls:

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

48% of Americans say not to legalize illegal immigrants, over 45% who say whatever.

75% of the "Political class" (those elitist bureaucrats and democrats) say illegals should be legalized.

77% of Americans say Politicians should give back AIG campaign contributions. 74Demos/78Repubs

29% of the Political Class say such contributions should be returned.

76% of Political class LOVES Geitner. Need I say any more on that one??!?!?!?!

55% of Americans are populist. Just 7% are Political class self-identified.

But you tell me, whose political opinions are running the nation?!

Go ahead, vote up top there ... let everyone know, because I bet everyone will agree fully that it is the elitist political class that is running the country. Well guess what.

1800 all over again baby! (Research the 1800 Jeffersonian Revolution if you don't know what I mean.)

:eusa_shhh: Don't tell .... the sheeple's heads will explode.

Bureaucracy exsists as political machine, as I said anyone who reads about policies of administrations finds this out.

Why idiots would disagree with something they know nothing about is the very definition of idiot.

Union of Concerned Scientists? You might as well go to Castro street for your information...

And to anyone wondering if I'm serious or not, no, I'm not serious in my insulting attitudes; but sometimes it's just too funny. Abrasiveness can be fun.

Union of Concerned Scientists? You might as well go to Castro street for your information...

And to anyone wondering if I'm serious or not, no, I'm not serious in my insulting attitudes; but sometimes it's just too funny. Abrasiveness can be fun.

Why not Polk st.

Forum List

Back