The USA on the verge of being constitutionally hijacked!!!

WhiteLion

WMS.
Aug 26, 2008
Pearl, Mississippi
Why is it that the 90% Demo-liberalcratic news including FOX not reporting more on Obamas inability to produce a valid birth certificate?? is the USA truely on the verge of being constitutionally hijacked?? What the hell we've got over 20,000,000 illegal aliens in the USA may as well let one of them run for President... Check out these new released links...
Obama, Bill Ayers, and FactCheck.Org: All Have Ties To Annenberg Foundation | DBKP - The Worldwide Leader in Weird
WEBCommentary(tm) - What Means Anything Anymore?
katiec.jpg

Last edited:
This is the argument you use when saying the Constitution has been hijacked? Not the recent bailouts, not the Patriot Act or FISA Amendments, not Bush's signing statements, but some nonsense about Obama's birth certificate?

Why is it that the 90% Demo-liberalcratic news including FOX not reporting more on Obamas inability to produce a valid birth certificate?? is the USA truely on the verge of being constitutionally hijacked?? Check out these new released links...
Obama, Bill Ayers, and FactCheck.Org: All Have Ties To Annenberg Foundation | DBKP - The Worldwide Leader in Weird
katiec.jpg

That would be hilarious if Obama won the election and then couldn't be President because he wasn't born here. Too good to be true though, I think.

That would be hilarious if Obama won the election and then couldn't be President because he wasn't born here. Too good to be true though, I think.
I believe Obama practically owns factcheck.org, Acorn, Citibank, freddie and fannie, Annenberg Foundation etc etc............................................lol

All of this began when the U.S. Congress abrogated its responsibility to maintain sound money principles on behalf of the American people (as required by the Constitution) and created the Federal Reserve. This took place in 1913. The President was Woodrow Wilson. (I strongly encourage readers to buy G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island.) Since then, the U.S. economy has suffered through one Great Depression and several recessions--all of which have been orchestrated by this international banking cartel. Now, we are facing total economic collapse.

But don’t worry: the international bankers will lose nothing--not even their bonuses. They will maintain their mansions, yachts, private jets, and Swiss bank accounts. No matter how bad it gets on Main Street, the banksters on Wall Street will still have the best of it--President Bush and the Congress will make sure of that. This is one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.

America’s founders were rightfully skeptical of granting too much power to bankers. Thomas Jefferson said, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Jefferson also believed that "banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

Daniel Webster warned, "Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring classes of mankind, none has been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money."

Webster also said, "We are in danger of being overwhelmed with irredeemable paper, mere paper, representing not gold nor silver; no, Sir, representing nothing but broken promises, bad faith, bankrupt corporations, cheated creditors, and a ruined people."

Our first and greatest President George Washington said, "Paper money has had the effect in your State [Rhode Island] that it ever will have, to ruin commerce--oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice."

If George W. Bush, John McCain, or Barack Obama had any honesty and integrity, they would approach the current banking malady in much the same way that President Andrew Jackson did. In discussing the Bank Renewal bill with a delegation of bankers in 1832, Jackson said, "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time, and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

What President Andrew Jackson said to the bankers in 1832 is exactly what an American President should say to these criminal international bankers today. But what George Bush, John McCain, and Barack Obama want to do is provide amnesty for the international bankers, just as they want to provide amnesty for illegal aliens. I say, No amnesty for Wall Street, and no amnesty for illegal aliens, either. Instead of sending these banksters on extended vacations to the Bahamas with millions of taxpayer dollars in their pockets, we should be sending them straight to jail!

Chuck Baldwin

This is the argument you use when saying the Constitution has been hijacked? Not the recent bailouts, not the Patriot Act or FISA Amendments, not Bush's signing statements, but some nonsense about Obama's birth certificate?
If OBAMA cant according to the links i provided, produce a valid birth certificate and becomes president this would qualify as a constitutional sellout or hijack thereof...hands down...

Do you really think that Fox wouldn't report this thing if it had any legs?

BTW, you know who else is connected to the Annenberg foundation? Ronald Reagan! Reagan awarded Annenberg the Medal of Freedom!
Walter H. Annenberg, Philanthropist, Publisher, 94.
Ronald Reagan: Nomination of Leonore Annenberg To Have the Rank of Ambassador While Serving as Chief of Protocol for the White House
Walter H. Annenberg -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient Walter H. Annenberg
Im sure when Reagan had connections to it then, it was a honest establishment.. but them days is looooooong gone(change). Far as Fox is concerned they ant got a leg to stand on in my book(change).. remember the word (change) in the future :D

Last edited:
All of this began when the U.S. Congress abrogated its responsibility to maintain sound money principles on behalf of the American people (as required by the Constitution) and created the Federal Reserve. This took place in 1913. The President was Woodrow Wilson. (I strongly encourage readers to buy G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island.) Since then, the U.S. economy has suffered through one Great Depression and several recessions--all of which have been orchestrated by this international banking cartel. Now, we are facing total economic collapse.

But don’t worry: the international bankers will lose nothing--not even their bonuses. They will maintain their mansions, yachts, private jets, and Swiss bank accounts. No matter how bad it gets on Main Street, the banksters on Wall Street will still have the best of it--President Bush and the Congress will make sure of that. This is one thing Republicans and Democrats can agree on.

America’s founders were rightfully skeptical of granting too much power to bankers. Thomas Jefferson said, "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Jefferson also believed that "banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies; and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale."

Daniel Webster warned, "Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring classes of mankind, none has been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money."

Webster also said, "We are in danger of being overwhelmed with irredeemable paper, mere paper, representing not gold nor silver; no, Sir, representing nothing but broken promises, bad faith, bankrupt corporations, cheated creditors, and a ruined people."

Our first and greatest President George Washington said, "Paper money has had the effect in your State [Rhode Island] that it ever will have, to ruin commerce--oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice."

If George W. Bush, John McCain, or Barack Obama had any honesty and integrity, they would approach the current banking malady in much the same way that President Andrew Jackson did. In discussing the Bank Renewal bill with a delegation of bankers in 1832, Jackson said, "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time, and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter, I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out."

What President Andrew Jackson said to the bankers in 1832 is exactly what an American President should say to these criminal international bankers today. But what George Bush, John McCain, and Barack Obama want to do is provide amnesty for the international bankers, just as they want to provide amnesty for illegal aliens. I say, No amnesty for Wall Street, and no amnesty for illegal aliens, either. Instead of sending these banksters on extended vacations to the Bahamas with millions of taxpayer dollars in their pockets, we should be sending them straight to jail!

Chuck Baldwin
The bell tolls, who will listen, the traps set, if Obama becomes president it will be sprung........or may already be in motion, there's no stopping it now....
Must we men of freedom standby while our rights and freedoms are bought and sold hand over fist?? I should say not, the time is at hand the clock strikes midnight time has expired oh ye freedom...WhiteLion

Last edited:
The bell tolls, who will listen, the traps set, if Obama becomes president it will be sprung........or may already be in motion, there's no stopping it now....
Must we men of freedom standby while our rights and freedoms are bought and sold hand over fist?? I should say not, the time is at hand the clock strikes midnight time has expired oh ye freedom...WhiteLion

have no fear the Obama..is more than a Americain...he is beyond race ..beyond..borders..the constitution is just paper...birth certificate..just paper..but the obama is living..breathing and...walks amoung us

have no fear the Obama..is more than a Americain...he is beyond race ..beyond..borders..the constitution is just paper...birth certificate..just paper..but the obama is living..breathing and...walks amoung us
So is Satan... 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour

What do we do?? on one hand we got the Obamanation of Desolation and on the other John Mc-Hurricain what a hell of a choice lol I'll be forced to pick the lessor of the 2 evils John Mc-Hurricain lol

The USA two-party system(Republicans and Democrats) is morally bankrupt. Here's what George Washington had to say about it. "It serves to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration ... agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one … against another … it opens the door to foreign influence and corruption … thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another." Over 200 years ago, George Washington, our first president knew that we would come to this point. So don't pretend that your party is fighting power for principal. They're fighting principally for power.

Last edited:
If George W. Bush, John McCain, or Barack Obama had any honesty and integrity, they would approach the current banking malady in much the same way that President Andrew Jackson did.

no modern pol can dis it now

the Jackson party's entire jist was disdain for a centralized banking system, which back in his day wasn't nearly as powerful as it is today

look at it this way, centralized banking is merely a consortium of bankers who wished the institution of fractional reserve banking aka-fiat system, to be instituted nationally.

the finite cieling of a rare earth being used as a benchmark became a good argument for them in said regard....

once the monetary policy of our country became rooted via centralized banking , the next step was to globalize it , which was the birth of the IMF in '44 ,in order to finance rebuilding of trashed countries re ;WW2

work into the equation equivalization via the petrodollar's universal representative commodity, and you have what is basically a global fiat which no sane world leader is going to dis...

undermining any nations confidence, is to undermine it's credibility , which by comparision to Jackson's day would be far and above political suicide, reaching toward economic genocide....

on one hand, the global fiat means freedom from the stagnation, isolation, economic anemia of hard currency concerns......otoh, left to run amock within it's inherent speculative fetish endangers the species being polluted into worthlessness as it did Rome's Denarius, China's flying monkey, France's livres, assignats, and francs, or even our own past hx continental or colonial....

well he's gotta point if we're talking worthless jobs Americans don't want anyways Editec....

..the constitution is just paper...birth certificate..just paper..but the obama is living..breathing and...walks amoung us

Most of the problems, failings, and frustrations that plague our nation today are due to the propensity of our civil magistrates to ignore or blatantly abuse constitutional government. Accordingly, fidelity to the Constitution would likely repair most of the damage done by this neglect.

It is the responsibility of a free people to jealously guard the principles upon which their liberties are predicated. For citizens of these United States, the principles that duly protect our liberties are contained in the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Declaration of Independence. Therefore, it is incumbent upon every American to studiously familiarize himself with these documents.

Furthermore, it is the duty of every American to stubbornly hold their elected representative, at every level of government, accountable to his or her oath to the Constitution. The U.S. Constitution is the contract that every civil magistrate makes with "We the People." Failure of an elected representative to fulfill that oath to the Constitution should be met with swift and certain rejection by the people at the polls. Nothing else should matter. Republican or Democrat, man or woman, black or white, believer or unbeliever: it is the responsibility of every civil magistrate to submit to the restrictions and instructions of the Constitution.

Chuck Baldwin

The real issue we need to address is whether or not the federal government has the authority to do the things it does. Are we going to follow the law, the Constitution.

Why is it that the 90% Demo-liberalcratic news including FOX not reporting more on Obamas inability to produce a valid birth certificate?? is the USA truely on the verge of being constitutionally hijacked?? What the hell we've got over 20,000,000 illegal aliens in the USA may as well let one of them run for President... Check out these new released links...
katiec.jpg

Because it has been debunked and only con crack addicts are still clinging to this idiot lie.

you realize that it's been verified by the state of Hawaii that he was indeed born here and that Congress has already voted on both Obama and McCain's eligibility to be President, right?

White, more than one news organization has verified the birth certificate. I'm sure if you issue a request he'll send you a copy too... I got mine in the mail last week :D

Forum List

Back