The USA is full of them...

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by RodISHI, Jul 11, 2009.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil,
    but because of those who look on and do nothing.
    ~~~ Albert Einstein​
    Not in the case of this blogger. ......Lost In Lima Ohio: A True Crime Blog: Screen Caps of Pervs

It is amazing the information one can find and learn on the Internet. Searching for a horses ass photo something like Allie's I found this site. Pervs looking for children hit this crime site. I hope someone besides this blogger is taking notes.

Just a few of the titles in this blog.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Back before I turned 18 in January, within a year, my home got mailed THIRTEEN pictures of LEVEL 3 Sex Offenders (those most likely to repeat) who live within either a 1 or 3 mile radius. They don't even send you the Level 2s and 1s.

This is an average sized town mind you. But THIRTEEN just moving in within that much of a radius (level 3s remember) isn't a small thing by any means.

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    You and LILO gave me another idea... One can check to see how many searches on certain key words or phrases were performed on all of the search engines. I am sure some of those searches are for research but I'd bet a lot of them are actual pervs looking for children, etc.... If I can remember how to get to the site to do the search on how many I'll post the info.

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Well that's the problem that games the numbers. How many % is research and how much % is people actually looking for these things?

I'll give you a great example. Mein Kampf by Hitler probably gets millions of google searches a year by people but how much of that % is research and how much of that % is nazis/nazi sympathizers wanting to find the book to read.

I mean, given the opportunity, I'd want to read a translated version of Mein Kampf because if we are going to prevent our mistakes in the future then we must know how we reached them in the first place in the past. For example, Germany was ripe for Hitler after WWI when they were in severe economic decline, and all these countries were barging on the door looking for payments from a country not even beginning to rebuild. This later turned into a environment of anger that Hitler used to his advantage.

5. DamnYankee

DamnYankee No Neg Policy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441
    Brings up a real good point, and this isn't to negate what you're saying. Being involved in debate, on any number of topics, if any investigator were to seize my computer and do an analysis of the searches that have been done, there's no doubt in my mind that I'd be arrested on suspicion of any number of crimes!

6. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    Gawd Blass Amurka !

7. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Another blog I came across that others here may be interested in. Makes one wonder how many pervs are in the K-12 schools.

Notice only 24 not guilty in this list. Did not do the math to see the percentages but I'd venture a bet there are many that never get caught.
    Poor Mr. Kelly, surely has the sympathy of a few posters here for being prosecuted for those thought crimes.

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Schools attract pervs.

9. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    So does the priesthood...

10. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    Truly sad thing ... it's still far less common than they make it look ... but meh, keep up the paranoia, it will keep the next centuries veal from getting too tough ...

PS: I know I am twisted ...