The US military budget can be poured into a garbage dump

Americans can not be trusted to have nuclear weapons. They lose it. Too much whiskey and illiterate drink

8 Nuclear Weapons the U.S. Has Lost

How the US and Russia lost up to 50 NUCLEAR BOMBS in Broken Arrow incidents

Both sides "lost" nukes. The suitcase nuclear bombs from the soviet union are among the scariest.

But the arms race was a key factor in the fall of the USSR. So there is that advantage. BTW, you're welcome.

t only says the facts about how Americans lost nuclear weapons. About Russia - just chatter

Americans can not be trusted to have nuclear weapons. They lose it. Too much whiskey and illiterate drink

8 Nuclear Weapons the U.S. Has Lost

How the US and Russia lost up to 50 NUCLEAR BOMBS in Broken Arrow incidents

Both sides "lost" nukes. The suitcase nuclear bombs from the soviet union are among the scariest.

But the arms race was a key factor in the fall of the USSR. So there is that advantage. BTW, you're welcome.

t only says the facts about how Americans lost nuclear weapons. About Russia - just chatter

Right. The inventories of the soviet military are to be ignored?

Ask a question worthy of answering. What is your question?
The US budget implied the creation of an "anti-missile shield" ...
This device is spent a lot of American money ...
-------------------------------------------
Now - this is not a "shield", but a "leaky fence" ...
What's not clear?

=====================================
I'm interested ...
In America, "Freedom and Democracy", therefore, the American People must call to account the American Government and Analysts, who forced ordinary Americans to pay taxes to create such a "shield" ....
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Tell me, how will the American people punish the stupid American Government? Will Monopolies allow you to do this? :04:

Or, you, as usual, will run with posters "Trump-goat" and yell in the streets?

Almost good question. But here goes. We have built in checks and balances. Just because the Trumpster want it doesn't mean it will be vote in by congress. And just because it's voted in by congress doesn't mean it will be funded by congress. And even then, it takes years and even decades to get it into service. It can be stopped at any time for any number of reasons.

But, lets' just say it's built. It stops a certain percentage of the nuclear warheads incoming. That means it forces your enemy to build even more offensive nuclear warheads and delivery vehicles and launch vehicles. There just aren't 2000 targets in the US or Russia that need to be nuked yet there are at least that many nukes that would be aimed at them. Now, add a good ABM to that mix and you are going to have to up the anti once again. The need to send 50% more Nukes because you have a 50% failure rate due to attrition goes down another 50% where you have to send another 50% more. At some point, ICBMs become worthless. Just not now.

Right. The inventories of the soviet military are to be ignored?

As far as I understood the translation of the article, there are shown dates and events only for the USA. For Russia and the Soviet Union just written the number 100. Why 100? It would be better written 666, so interesting.
:iyfyus.jpg:
What do you mean by inventory? Where is it written?

Ask a question worthy of answering. What is your question?
The US budget implied the creation of an "anti-missile shield" ...
This device is spent a lot of American money ...
-------------------------------------------
Now - this is not a "shield", but a "leaky fence" ...
What's not clear?

=====================================
I'm interested ...
In America, "Freedom and Democracy", therefore, the American People must call to account the American Government and Analysts, who forced ordinary Americans to pay taxes to create such a "shield" ....
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------
Tell me, how will the American people punish the stupid American Government? Will Monopolies allow you to do this? :04:

Or, you, as usual, will run with posters "Trump-goat" and yell in the streets?

Almost good question. But here goes. We have built in checks and balances. Just because the Trumpster want it doesn't mean it will be vote in by congress. And just because it's voted in by congress doesn't mean it will be funded by congress. And even then, it takes years and even decades to get it into service. It can be stopped at any time for any number of reasons.

But, lets' just say it's built. It stops a certain percentage of the nuclear warheads incoming. That means it forces your enemy to build even more offensive nuclear warheads and delivery vehicles and launch vehicles. There just aren't 2000 targets in the US or Russia that need to be nuked yet there are at least that many nukes that would be aimed at them. Now, add a good ABM to that mix and you are going to have to up the anti once again. The need to send 50% more Nukes because you have a 50% failure rate due to attrition goes down another 50% where you have to send another 50% more. At some point, ICBMs become worthless. Just not now.

So after all already spent money on a leaky shield. As far as I understand, the question is who will be responsible for the fact that the shield was bad. In your answer, it looks like this: "the Shield is good, but give more money, as the enemy has improved its weapons. There are no guilty".:banghead:

... We have built in checks and balances. Just because the Trumpster want it doesn't mean it will be vote in by congress. And just because it's voted in by congress doesn't mean it will be funded by congress. And even then, it takes years and even decades to get it into service. It can be stopped at any time for any number of reasons....
I am always amused by naive Americans ...
Let them themselves believe in this nonsense, but do not try to convince other nations.
As for the "political system of balances in America", I will create a separate topic when I have a mood, and we will laugh together ... :04:

================================================== ====
My American Old Friend, you never answered my question on another branch, probably you did not understand ....
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Now I will try to explain to you in another way:
See:
1. I am an American citizen and run for President of the United States
2. I receive money from Russia (or China) for the election campaign
3. I promise that when I become a President,
- Texas will get independence
- Alaska will be returned to Russia
- Lakota Indians will create their State
- Russia should restore order in America
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
Can I run for the Presidents of the United States?

======================================
And in Russia this is possible

Ksenia Sobchak meets with Americans and shits at Russia
Ksenia Sobchak is a candidate for the Presidency of Russia

Ksenia Sobchak to US: Don't leave Russia out - CNN Video
:04:

As for the name of my topic ...
Then you have nothing to say ... You lost ... :04:

-----------------------------------------------------
In America there is no Freedom and Democracy

Last edited:
... We have built in checks and balances. Just because the Trumpster want it doesn't mean it will be vote in by congress. And just because it's voted in by congress doesn't mean it will be funded by congress. And even then, it takes years and even decades to get it into service. It can be stopped at any time for any number of reasons....
I am always amused by naive Americans ...
Let them themselves believe in this nonsense, but do not try to convince other nations.
As for the "political system of balances in America", I will create a separate topic when I have a mood, and we will laugh together ... :04:

================================================== ====
My American Old Friend, you never answered my question on another branch, probably you did not understand ....
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Now I will try to explain to you in another way:
See:

And in Russia this is possible

Ksenia Sobchak meets with Americans and shits at Russia
Ksenia Sobchak is a candidate for the Presidency of Russia

Ksenia Sobchak to US: Don't leave Russia out - CNN Video
:04:

As for the name of my topic ...
Then you have nothing to say ... You lost ... :04:

-----------------------------------------------------
In America there is no Freedom and Democracy

Sure you can run. Do you have a snowballs chance in hell? Nope as long as you voice those intents prior.

Sure you can run. Do you have a snowballs chance in hell? Nope as long as you voice those intents prior.
My interpreter does not understand this ...
Write neatly and politely, as is customary in "the freest and most democratic country" :21:

My interpreter does not understand this ...
Write neatly and politely, as is customary in "the freest and most democratic country" :21:

If you were in a true free decrocratic country you wouldn't have trouble interpreting it.

If you were in a true free decrocratic country you wouldn't have trouble interpreting it.
I am waiting for an answer to my question "of representative of a genuine democratic country"

:04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04:

Where have you been, my American Friend?
Looking for the right words on the Internet?
Forget....
--------------------------------------------------
In this world there is TRUTH.
This is the truth behind the Russians ..

Forum List

Back