The US May Add THAAD Missile Systems On The West Coast

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Life in the 21st century is not much different than 1955 except the weapons used. Time to get hopping, Fat Boy is a busy man with goals.

Two congressmen told Reuters the Pentagon was looking into new locations to deploy Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, or THAAD, systems. THAADs would likely be the most efficient in shooting down incoming ballistic missiles similar to the one North Korea tested in late November.

Those THAAD deployments won’t happen right away, though.

The Missile Defense Agency, a unit within the Department of Defense, told Reuters it had no orders to place new THAAD systems on the West Coast. Additionally, the outlet notes no funding for the system was included in the 2018 defense budget plan.

https://www.newsy.com/stories/pentagon-reportedly-may-add-thaads-on-west-coast/

Is anyone aware that N. Korea is being used by the China/Russia alliance to bait America back into war (economic collapse) much like the baiting going on in the ME with Russia behind it?

I say we fight this war with food. They keep it up, no food. See, this stuff is so easy. I realize defense contractors won't make much money that way (hmm...are they the ones behind N. Korean sword rattling at the end of a long winding trail??...).

Forum List

Back