The US is the laughing stock of the world

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.
As an American - I am embarrassed.
As an American businessman - I am embarrassed.
As a old white man (his core contingency) - I am embarrassed.

The majority of Americans are ignorant and stupid. This is a conclusion I reached a long time ago. Once you admit that to yourself, you stop getting angry about the stupid, ignorant shit they do.

The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.
Case you havent noticed many Presidents in recent history fit that description....Kennedy and Clinton and yet you are unembarrassed

This should help you understand how stupid Americans are:

obama-smug.jpg

This should help you understand how stupid Americans are:

obama-smug.jpg

That's a good point.

The presumptive GOP candidate is the man-baby birther king who thinks our current President was born in Kenya. Thanks for the reminder.

The majority of Americans are ignorant and stupid. This is a conclusion I reached a long time ago. Once you admit that to yourself, you stop getting angry about the stupid, ignorant shit they do.

Disagree. The majority are not ignorant and stupid. More like 20%. Another 20% are rotten and don't think beyond the tip of their own nose.

That's why we slowly make progress. There are enough thinking Americans to move the ball down the field.

and Booosh was any better. They said all the same a tuff with him. And Bammer? he done any better?

That's a real tough call.

Ya, the way I see it, we already standing in shit since 2,000. how much worse can it get right ?

Well, we do have quite the collection of nuclear weapons. So, yeah...it could get worse.

Honestly, I think Drumpf would have babysitters that wouldn't let him play with those. He will likely end up like Bammer has. Gives everyone a warm fuzzy until reality sets in and everyone figures out they sent John McCain to the white house.

and Booosh was any better. They said all the same a tuff with him. And Bammer? he done any better?

Ya, the way I see it, we already standing in shit since 2,000. how much worse can it get right ?

Well, we do have quite the collection of nuclear weapons. So, yeah...it could get worse.

Honestly, I think Drumpf would have babysitters that wouldn't let him play with those. He will likely end up like Bammer has. Gives everyone a warm fuzzy until reality sets in and everyone figures out they sent John McCain to the white house.

I think he'd treat the country like his twitter feed.

Yes, you never get angry about them not voting for one of your third-party losers.

Embarrassed? Please, your hand is down your pants. Liberals love to look down your noses at the United States right along with the international left

At first I was scared of Donald Trump having access to our nuclear codes. But then I realized that the computers don't even work anymore. So we're safe and now I support Trump. He's good for hookers.

Embarrassed? Please, your hand is down your pants. Liberals love to look down your noses at the United States right along with the international left
For good damn reasons. An asylum of know-nothing creeps, with the morals of rabid dogs.

Also known as, Trump voters.

I think he'd treat the country like his twitter feed.

ya, and come up with stupid monikers for world leaders. Stinky Putin, Lyin' Xi Jinping, Little Enrique Peña Nieto and so on.

Disagree. The majority are not ignorant and stupid. More like 20%. Another 20% are rotten and don't think beyond the tip of their own nose.

That's why we slowly make progress. There are enough thinking Americans to move the ball down the field.

There are enough thinking Americans to move the ball down the field

Which is why it looks like Hillary and Trump are the predicted candidates this year.

The ball may be moving down the field, but 'thinking' Americans are leaving the stands

For good damn reasons. An asylum of know-nothing creeps, with the morals of rabid dogs.

Correction

Also know as, Trump and Hillary, voters

Trump voters have nothing to do with it, they are just the latest excuse

Forum List

Back