The US is soon to be like Turkey if Trump and Kavanaugh stay in charge

MAKE 'MURICA THIRD WORLD AGAIN!

xdcwppv8tpq1asktk6q7.png

Theres probably more minorities than there were when Trump came to office.

I bet when Trump leaves office the USA will be less White than now.

I'm predicting for a 58 percent White USA census next study.

Thats inevitable since brown people fuck like animals with little regard to having the means to support them.

Soviets turned Poland from the least homogenous nation to the most homogenous in Europe.

When Soviets deported Germans & Ukrainians out of Polish living space & then cut off Jewish jobs before letting them leave.

Why do Soviets have the balls that Republicans don't?

They are RINOs not Republicans.

Because.

A.) Capitalists finance the Republican party & a lot them profit off of cheap labor immigrants.

B.) Republicans dont hold them accountable
But instead cheer them on.

I made such a thread

Noooo.. RINOs do those things.
And I obviously dont care about your thread or I would have posted in it.

The Republican masses cheerlead for the ones who made America a Browner nation from Reagan to Trump.

That's a big problem.

So you bend over & allow Capitalist class Republicans to hijack the party and appease brown cheap laborers.

Why don't you take to the streets?

My Polish people stormed the streets in Solidarity against Commies & then when PO Liberals wanted Muslim refugees Poles stormed the streets.

Why? Is the problem that hicks are too dumb ,or too lazy, or too busy shooting cans?

Thats inevitable since brown people fuck like animals with little regard to having the means to support them.

Soviets turned Poland from the least homogenous nation to the most homogenous in Europe.

When Soviets deported Germans & Ukrainians out of Polish living space & then cut off Jewish jobs before letting them leave.

Because.

A.) Capitalists finance the Republican party & a lot them profit off of cheap labor immigrants.

I made such a thread

The Republican masses cheerlead for the ones who made America. a Browner nation from Reagan to Trump.

That's a big problem.

So you bend over & allow Capitalist class Republicans hijack the party.

My Polish people stormed the streets in Solidarity against Commies & then when PO Liberals wanted Muslim refugees Poles stormed the streets.

Why? Is the problem that hicks are too dumb or too lazy or too busy shooting cabs?
Who da fuck said we have been cheering.................lol

We've been calling for securing the borders for decades.......and the Globalist in bed with the Chamber of Commerce don't give a fuck what we want.................

The masses want the border secure.........the Globalist don't.

Separation of Powers will become very blurred, its already happening. The non stop degrading of the Democrats by the Potus, even with names, and states like CA and NY and his frequent belittling of the press is ruining our democracy. Kavanaugh gave a speech 2 weeks before the election of 2008, that the Potus should not be under investigation for his term in office, and in 2009 it was dictated. He probably expected McCain to win, and finally Trump took the bait. Also the GOP and their suppression of voting in many states is as well. Trump badmouthing the FBI like he does and his AG is very telling.

"where is my Roy Cohn?" answer , 6 feet under, he died from HIV.

--------------------------------------------------------

Turkey’s institutions are failing to comply with good governance principles and combat corruption
Separation of powers should be protected to allow the branches of state to check and balance each other. The Executive should maintain the Rule of Law and not overstep its boundaries defined by the Constitution.

Independence of the Judiciary must be protected; to this end, external interference and politicization of the Judiciary must be prevented, organizational links between the Executive and the Judiciary must be reviewed, and legislation be made clear. The appointment process for judges should be transparent and based on clear and objective criteria and the authority to assess examinations for the selection of judges and prosecutors should be transferred from the Ministry of Justice to the High Council of Judges and Prosecutors.

Liberals are so melodramatic. “OMG, we are becoming Turkey, quick somebody do something, I’m triggered, I’m triggered....” And why do we always have to remind you people that we are a Republic, not a democracy?i gotta ask, is this your time of the month?

Because.

I made such a thread

The Republican masses cheerlead for the ones who made America. a Browner nation from Reagan to Trump.

That's a big problem.

Why? Is the problem that hicks are too dumb or too lazy or too busy shooting cabs?

We've been calling for securing the borders for decades.......and the Globalist in bed with the Chamber of Commerce don't give a fuck what we want.................

So you guys didn't love Reagan even when he gave amnesty to millions of illegal Mexicans?

Because.

I made such a thread

That's a big problem.

So you guys didn't love Reagan even when he gave amnesty to millions of illegal Mexicans?
I thought Reagan was a very good president................doesn't mean I agreed with that decision........

We don't march in line as the leftist do now...........never have..........and we are not required to agree with every decision a President makes..................

Didn't then...........and don't now..........We have always wanted the border secure...........they just don't listen........they only listen to who pays them..................

Because.

I made such a thread

That's a big problem.

I thought Reagan was a very good president................doesn't mean I agreed with that decision........

We don't march in line as the leftist do now...........never have..........and we are not required to agree with every decision a President makes..................

Didn't then...........and don't now..........We have always wanted the border secure...........they just don't listen........they only listen to who pays them..................

Trump putting DACA on hold should have been a clue.

But Republicans did not storm the streets demanding Trump end DACA?

No you continue to cheerlead for Trump.

That's a big problem.

We voice our opinions and opposition to DACA..............

We don't storm the streets.................we work for a living and don't have the time.............

If you want violent storm protests...........look to the left...........look to the left...that is their way..........bring fire extinguishers though.

That's a big problem.

We don't storm the streets.................we work for a living and don't have the time.............

If you want violent storm protests...........look to the left...........look to the left...that is their way..........bring fire extinguishers though.

I am calling BS Poland works longer hours & stormed the streets when their government wanted to force Islamic refugees down their throats.

The problem is Southerners are really lazy, dumb & weak.

Its not our imagination they walk, talk & think slow.

They would rather watch NASCAR go around in circles for hours than be the change they want for society

Separation of Powers will become very blurred, its already happening. The non stop degrading of the Democrats by the Potus, even with names, and states like CA and NY and his frequent belittling of the press is ruining our democracy. Kavanaugh gave a speech 2 weeks before the election of 2008, that the Potus should not be under investigation for his term in office, and in 2009 it was dictated. He probably expected McCain to win, and finally Trump took the bait. Also the GOP and their suppression of voting in many states is as well. Trump badmouthing the FBI like he does and his AG is very telling.

"where is my Roy Cohn?" answer , 6 feet under, he died from HIV.

--------------------------------------------------------

Turkey’s institutions are failing to comply with good governance principles and combat corruption
Separation of powers should be protected to allow the branches of state to check and balance each other. The Executive should maintain the Rule of Law and not overstep its boundaries defined by the Constitution.

Independence of the Judiciary must be protected; to this end, external interference and politicization of the Judiciary must be prevented, organizational links between the Executive and the Judiciary must be reviewed, and legislation be made clear. The appointment process for judges should be transparent and based on clear and objective criteria and the authority to assess examinations for the selection of judges and prosecutors should be transferred from the Ministry of Justice to the High Council of Judges and Prosecutors.

Keep it up with the wild, unhinged claims that Trump is going to turn the country into The Handmaid’s Tale. The more you scare-monger the more reasonable, intelligent people figure out your predictions hold zero weight. That is how #WalkAway was born. The founder decided after Rachel Maddow bragged about having Trump’s tax returns and revealed nothing incriminating that maybe these people don’t know what they’re talking about. Brandon Straka (WalkAway founder) is gay and after Trump was elected he feared for his life due to all the idiotic buzz saying Trump was going to murder/capture/deport every class of minority. When nothing of the sort happened he finally got a clue.

So keep your insane unfounded claims up. It filters out the sane among us.

I am calling BS Poland works longer hours & stormed the streets when their government wanted to force Islamic refugees down their throats.

They would rather watch NASCAR go around in circles for hours than be the change they want for society
Did you hear about the Polish Terrorist.....

They sent him out to blow up a car and..................

He burned his mouth on the tailpipe.
If your purpose is to shout insults here.......there are many Polock jokes.....LOL

Big difference between Islamic refugees and Mexican ones. Apples to Oranges.

Who da duck wouldn't rather watch NASCAR than go out and protest a bunch of sold out politicians who are bought and paid for............they don't listen...........the way to change it is to kick their asses out of office.

If your purpose is to shout insults here.......there are many Polock jokes.....LOL

Yes I am well aware that the dumb USA tends to treat its best allies worse like Poles & France to instead often appease enemies both historic & present like Mexico, Germany, Israel, or British royals.

You really cant make this kind of cr@p up on how senseless & ignorant most are in the USA.

Who da duck wouldn't rather watch NASCAR than go out and protest a bunch of sold out politicians who are bought and paid for............they don't listen...........the way to change it is to kick their asses out of office.

If you'd rather watch Dick Trickle back in the day drive around in circles, rather than take to the streets to reject the Browning of America, why do you dare complain about the Browning of Americans?

Actually, Mexico has a higher murder rate than just about any Muslim nation, on any given year.

So, not really, they're not a heck of a lot better.

Just that Mexicans are a heck of a lot more Liberal than Muslims.

Yes I am well aware that the dumb USA tends to treat its best allies worse like Poles & France to instead often appease enemies both historic & present like Mexico, Germany, Israel, or British royals.

You really cant make this kind of cr@p up on how senseless & ignorant most are in the USA.
You reap what you sew.........You hurled the first insults..............I didn't ..........so if you are offended just get used to the fact that Americans tend to shoot back when challenged..............

I would remind you which country stood the wall and stood the line in the Cold War.........and that until the USSR fell Poland wasn't even a country anymore.

Did you forget that...........

If you'd rather watch Dick Trickle back in the day drive around in circles, rather than take to the streets to reject the Browning of America, why do you dare complain about the Browning of Americans?

Actually, Mexico has a higher murder rate than just about any Muslim nation, on any given year.

So, not really, they're not a heck of a lot better.

Just that Mexicans are a heck of a lot more Liberal than Muslims.
It's about the cost of them coming..........and the mix of drugs and gangs that come with them.

Overall most Mexicans I've worked around are very hard workers...........but the added costs of more and more coming cost us over a 100 Billion a year.

In regards to going out and protesting...............my protests are in my vote.

Forum List

Back