The US is about to make it a felony to support BDS! No, I'm not making this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you thnk that's bad, go out and protest.

It's easy to whine from behind a computer.
I have spent most of my life as a peace activist. I have been to multiple actions throughout my life.

In case you think that you and your ilk intimidate me in the least, consider this. It was veterans day a few years back and I was marching with my sign, remembering the veterans, mass murdered by israel in 1967 who still have not had their justice. A crazy zionist lunatic began screaming at me. I maintained my composure and continued walking, only to be struck in the back of my head with some object. It didn't take me out, only stunned me and I was able to gather my senses and give this psychopath the beating he sorely needed. Just about the third shot, he went down and two of his friends jumped me. I knocked one out and the other ran. As I turned around there was a fourth, with a knife. After disarming him and nearly beating him unconscious as well, in came 3 or 4 American servicemen to pull me off him, likely saving his life.

Zionists are the biggest pussies on earth and WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND GET ALL OF ISRAEL'S AGENTS OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT!

I have spent most of my life as a peace activist. I have been to multiple actions throughout my life.

In case you think that you and your ilk intimidate me in the least, consider this. It was veterans day a few years back and I was marching with my sign, remembering the veterans, mass murdered by israel in 1967 who still have not had their justice. A crazy zionist lunatic began screaming at me. I maintained my composure and continued walking, only to be struck in the back of my head with some object. It didn't take me out, only stunned me and I was able to gather my senses and give this psychopath the beating he sorely needed. Just about the third shot, he went down and two of his friends jumped me. I knocked one out and the other ran. As I turned around there was a fourth, with a knife. After disarming him and nearly beating him unconscious as well, in came 3 or 4 American servicemen to pull me off him, likely saving his life.

Zionists are the biggest pussies on earth and WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND GET ALL OF ISRAEL'S AGENTS OUT OF OUR GOVERNMENT!

I think the boy has a difficult time distinguishing between his alternate reality and his drug induced stupor.

I think the boy has a difficult time distinguishing between his alternate reality and his drug induced stupor.

He's Rambo.

Takin' on da Jews, single handed.

He's Rambo.

I was at the same peace rally. He was yelling obscenities at a Girl Scout who hit him over the head with a box of Thin Mints and he left crying.

Because I can.

And because it helps me to learn English and is mind opening.

Why?

It's not a BDS board. No mod is going to ban me for being Israeli.

Sorry to disappoint.
Funny stuff, but you post here to brand israel as the good guy.

Why do you post on a US forum?

that is because he is paid very well by his bosses in Israel,havent you figured that out yet people like him and toddstar parrot would never come back here for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday from folks like you and me for FREE,not in a million years would they do that for free.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

they are VERY WELL PAID to come here by their boss dude,you should know that by now.
Wow that made sense! other than the fact that you got everything totally wrong. :rofl:

When the Bill is passed, the OP will have committed a felony.
Yes...we know that you are not a fan of the 1st Amendment.

as are none of the Israel apologists.lol
Israel like the US has free speech, dufus, Muslim Ram Fan.

Israel does not have free speech, idiot.
Really!
Then why do your compatriots post Links to videos showing vile Israelis?
Of course Israel has free speech.
Unlike Arab nations, they don't have free murder.

When the Bill is passed, the OP will have committed a felony.

Really!

The Israelis murder thousands of Palestinian civilians in a few weeks every 2-3 years or so.

He's Rambo.

Idiot SLUT

He's Rambo.

I was at the same peace rally. He was yelling obscenities at a Girl Scout who hit him over the head with a box of Thin Mints and he left crying.
Wank On

Really!

The Israelis murder thousands of Palestinian civilians in a few weeks every 2-3 years or so.
Wow! You went from thousands every day to almost never.
You are one sick fuck.

Really!

You are one sick fuck.
GO FCUK YOURSELF...CURR

Really!

You are one sick fuck.
GO FCUK YOURSELF...CURR
Do me a favor and provide some comic relief.
By the way, who's using your account tonight?
The psychotic kid who doesn't know English?
The self-hating Jew?
The guy who claims he never claimed he was a Jew from a fatherless household with 6 siblings?
I like to know who I'm conversing with?

The last couple pages here are gonna revive the 3 Strike Strikes rule for the I/P forum. Where we hand out 1 - 3 - 6 month bans from the entire forum.

Can't do this crap in Zone2. If you want to brawl -- take it to the Badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back