The US has killed more Syrian civilians than admits.

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mikegiglio/...ng-syria-has-killed-more-civilians#.btjmpaP5m
Why nobody has ever spoken about the civil victims of the airstrikes?
The US government, in spite of stating the contrary, really doesn't give a shit about killing civilians and will always lowball the estimates of civilians it kills for domestic PR purposes
grid-cell-8510-1441219689-0.jpg
grid-cell-8510-1441219690-3.jpg
grid-cell-8510-1441219692-6.jpg

These girls were killed during the airstrike. What did they do wrong?
On the other hand the American media is doing everything to increase hatred against Arabs and other Middle Eastern nations.
Is it only me who sees the connection?

The U.S.-Led Fight Against ISIS Has Killed Far More Civilians Than It Admits
The US government, in spite of stating the contrary, really doesn't give a shit about killing civilians and will always lowball the estimates of civilians it kills for domestic PR purposes

On the other hand the American media is doing everything to increase hatred against Arabs and other Middle Eastern nations.

what connection ------islamo Nazi slob?

Wow. Just wow. Why the hatred?

A member brings up the fact that some innocent girls are collateral damage in a war zone and you launch into a personal attack? Why the hate?

You reveal who you are by your posts.

Thanks for the story Sam. When ever war happens, collateral damage occurs. Generally the side that is more powerful will cause more, but both sides are guilty. No ones hands are clean. I'm sure Assad has an Air force and Artillery as well. The weapons are imprecise to be sure.

A member brings up the fact that some innocent girls are collateral damage in a war zone and you launch into a personal attack? Why the hate?

Thanks for the story Sam. When ever war happens, collateral damage occurs. Generally the side that is more powerful will cause more, but both sides are guilty. No ones hands are clean. I'm sure Assad has an Air force and Artillery as well. The weapons are imprecise to be sure.

go to hell----I did not comment on the tragic deaths of the little girls nor do I know if the story is true The dog sam who posted "THE USA HAS KILLED MORE....." is an islamo Nazi ]propaganda monger-----he has no evidence that the USA has
"killed more" in Syria than the two ASSAD MONSTERS-----in fact that statement is an obvious gross Baathist shit lie. You can take your "HATE" accusation and shove it up your islamo Nazi pig ass. Your little attempt to justify you filth with ----"well, gee, gosh-----everyone knows that innocents die in war-..........." did not impress me------you are a filthy hypocrite HATER bastard----ASSAD ASS LICKER. I support the United States Military whilst you lick Baathist ass

No, you got me wrong. Perhaps that was my fault. I had to divide these two messages.
For me it's obvious that media discredit the image of an average Muslim. And the only people in the USA who know that Islam is a more peaceful religion than Christianity are Muslims. (I'm a baptized atheist btw)

go to hell----I did not comment on the tragic deaths of the little girls nor do I know if the story is true The dog sam who posted "THE USA HAS KILLED MORE....." is an islamo Nazi ]propaganda monger-----he has no evidence that the USA has
"killed more" in Syria than the two ASSAD MONSTERS-----in fact that statement is an obvious gross Baathist shit lie. You can take your "HATE" accusation and shove it up your islamo Nazi pig ass. Your little attempt to justify you filth with ----"well, gee, gosh-----everyone knows that innocents die in war-..........." did not impress me------you are a filthy hypocrite HATER bastard----ASSAD ASS LICKER. I support the United States Military whilst you lick Baathist ass
You're a zombie

Forum List

Back