The US Army is recognized as the fattest in the world :)

More left wing foreign propaganda? Fat Americans kicked some serious ass during the 20th century so that (foreign?) chicken shit posters would be able to insult the U.S. on an international forum. What a Country.

Prior to Trump calling for more people to come in, the military had body fat standards at 22 percent for men, 25 percent for women. If you were out of standards more than 3 PRT cycles in a row, you were told to go home.

So no, those "fat Americans" you said kicked ass in the 20th century did not exist in the military. If they were overweight and didn't get into standards, they were kicked out.

Now? Seems that the military is now letting people enlist who are 30 PERCENT or less.

30 percent is considered obese by medical personnel.
"Trump calling for more people to come in"? Is this a blame Trump argument? Don't try to tell me that 20th century draftees were exempted because they were 22% over the body fat standards. A personal observation in my service during the draft era and my short time aboard Navy ships I saw more fat assed Sailors who could barely fit through a hatch. I wonder if the Hussein administration standards for tits on confused transgender men might account for 22% body fat.

More left wing foreign propaganda? Fat Americans kicked some serious ass during the 20th century so that (foreign?) chicken shit posters would be able to insult the U.S. on an international forum. What a Country.

Prior to Trump calling for more people to come in, the military had body fat standards at 22 percent for men, 25 percent for women. If you were out of standards more than 3 PRT cycles in a row, you were told to go home.

So no, those "fat Americans" you said kicked ass in the 20th century did not exist in the military. If they were overweight and didn't get into standards, they were kicked out.

Now? Seems that the military is now letting people enlist who are 30 PERCENT or less.

30 percent is considered obese by medical personnel.
"Trump calling for more people to come in"? Is this a blame Trump argument? Don't try to tell me that 20th century draftees were exempted because they were 22% over the body fat standards. A personal observation in my service during the draft era and my short time aboard Navy ships I saw more fat assed Sailors who could barely fit through a hatch. I wonder if the Hussein administration standards for tits on confused transgender men might account for 22% body fat.

I worked in recruiting from 1999 until 2002, and yes, if you weren't in body fat standards, you weren't allowed to enlist until you got within standards.

And yeah, the Army has already said that they have lowered the standards to be able to comply with Trump's increased manning goals.

The U.S. Army is recognized as the greatest fighting force on the planet. Sissie lefties might be critical of the body fat ratio of recruits because they traditionally hate the Military but once the recruits manage to graduate from boot camp and are trained and equipped they make you proud.

The U.S. Army is recognized as the greatest fighting force on the planet. Sissie lefties might be critical of the body fat ratio of recruits because they traditionally hate the Military but once the recruits manage to graduate from boot camp and are trained and equipped they make you proud.
Based on Phrump´s scale (five Melanias), we can see he never served in the military. Now he abuses it for foreign interests.

Based on Phrump´s scale (five Melanias), we can see he never served in the military. Now he abuses it for foreign interests.

I am intrigued, capt. blei------have you served?

Not in the Bundeswehr. We were volunteers fighting the abominations in our country. When I said you go kill that people it happened. Many corpses. Then they sent the Americans but it didn´t take long and we cooperated against their abominations. Our job is done but much remains to do.

Not in the Bundeswehr. We were volunteers fighting the abominations in our country. When I said you go kill that people it happened. Many corpses. Then they sent the Americans but it didn´t take long and we cooperated against their abominations. Our job is done but much remains to do.

I have no idea what you are talking about "we"? "abominations" ?
"our country"?

"our country"?
You don´t need to worry about that. It was just deep state arming a bunch of mad lunatics who then fought deep state´s abominations.

But tell me, why US Presidents didn´t serve in the military? Doesn´t America need true patriots in the White House and not this pretenders? Faggots from Kenya or banksters selling books on how to exploit the stock market?

"our country"?
You don´t need to worry about that. It was just deep state arming a bunch of mad lunatics who then fought deep state´s abominations.

But tell me, why US Presidents didn´t serve in the military? Doesn´t America need true patriots in the White House and not this pretenders? Faggots from Kenya or banksters selling books on how to exploit the stock market?

Lots of the presidents did serve in the Military-----some did not "DEEP STATE<<<<<<<<< ROFLMAO

Doesn't surprise me Selivan. Especially in the light of what came out on the news that the military is reducing it's standards for entrance. Used to be if you were 22 percent body fat (men), or 25 percent body fat (women), you were considered too fat to be useful and were discharged if you didn't get back into standards in 3 cycles or less (every 6 months).

Now? The entry level requirement for body fat for women is 30 percent. 30 percent is considered obese by doctors.

If they are going to lower the standards, this is what will happen. Hopefully though, they meet up with a good PRT coordinator that knows about diet and exercise.

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues

Army is accepting more low-quality recruits, giving waivers for marijuana to hit targets
To get in the military you need 2 things. A pulse and the ability to say YES SIR over and over again no matter WHAT they tell you to do.

"our country"?

Lots of the presidents did serve in the Military-----some did not "DEEP STATE<<<<<<<<< ROFLMAO
Many did. But not the last two. Who will be next? Flip the grasshopper who claims to be a big patriot who will make America great again?
Sorry, but after two pseudo-revolutionaries it looks like the political elite in the US is running out of road. How many times will the Americans allow the demopublicans to fool them?

Doesn't surprise me Selivan. Especially in the light of what came out on the news that the military is reducing it's standards for entrance. Used to be if you were 22 percent body fat (men), or 25 percent body fat (women), you were considered too fat to be useful and were discharged if you didn't get back into standards in 3 cycles or less (every 6 months).

Now? The entry level requirement for body fat for women is 30 percent. 30 percent is considered obese by doctors.

If they are going to lower the standards, this is what will happen. Hopefully though, they meet up with a good PRT coordinator that knows about diet and exercise.

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues

Army is accepting more low-quality recruits, giving waivers for marijuana to hit targets
To get in the military you need 2 things. A pulse and the ability to say YES SIR over and over again no matter WHAT they tell you to do.

Wrong, it requires a lot more than that. If you have too many civil convictions, you are ineligible. If you don't have a HS diploma, then you must score 50 or better on the ASVAB and have a GED. You also must be physically qualified with no previous medical conditions. Asthma and flat feet are just 2 things that can disqualify you.

Interestingly enough, of the people who are age eligible to serve in this country, only about 30 percent of them would qualify.

What's even sadder, is that only 1 percent of this country's population even decides to serve.

I worked in recruiting from 1999 until 2002, and yes, if you weren't in body fat standards, you weren't allowed to enlist until you got within standards.

That surprised me when I went into the Army in 2007. It is a far cry from when I first went in.

In 1983 there were a lot of guy sin my platoon that were overweight. One was only described as obese, weighing well over 225 when he reported in to MCRD.

And 3 months later, he weighed around 180. The loose skin at his neck and waist showed the amount of weight he lost. And he never put it back on either, retiring at 30 years as a Master Sergeant (and his retirement photo looked like an older version of him when he graduated boot camp).

But the kids are much different today. For one, they put far to much emphasis on doing things other than working out or sports. More likely to play Football or Basketball on a game console than doing it for real. And the majority that do work out put all of their effort in muscle building, and not anywhere near enough in aerobic fitness.

That surprised me when I went into the Army in 2007. It is a far cry from when I first went in.

In 1983 there were a lot of guy sin my platoon that were overweight. One was only described as obese, weighing well over 225 when he reported in to MCRD.

And 3 months later, he weighed around 180. The loose skin at his neck and waist showed the amount of weight he lost. And he never put it back on either, retiring at 30 years as a Master Sergeant (and his retirement photo looked like an older version of him when he graduated boot camp).

But the kids are much different today. For one, they put far to much emphasis on doing things other than working out or sports. More likely to play Football or Basketball on a game console than doing it for real. And the majority that do work out put all of their effort in muscle building, and not anywhere near enough in aerobic fitness.
..I was attached to a unit that went to South America for 6 months--then we took some leave, and got ready for the next float
..so for a few weeks we got up, did PT with the unit, and got off duty around noon or so...
PT was obstacle course, run, etc.....but when we got off duty, my friend and I would work out ----again.....I ran 10 miles on my own--first and last time for that...we'd go to the pool and do laps...weight room, etc..I remember doing the O course in stages where you would do 3 O course obstacles for 5 minutes, then 3 more, on and on--then a 2 mile run...after all of this, some of us went to work out on our own....
...on ship there's ''not much'' to do--so a lot of Marines would work out after duty
..this was the mid to late 80s....
...I would say about 30% of the unit would work out on their own when not on ship

..I was attached to a unit that went to South America for 6 months--then we took some leave, and got ready for the next float
..so for a few weeks we got up, did PT with the unit, and got off duty around noon or so...
PT was obstacle course, run, etc.....but when we got off duty, my friend and I would work out ----again.....I ran 10 miles on my own--first and last time for that...we'd go to the pool and do laps...weight room, etc..I remember doing the O course in stages where you would do 3 O course obstacles for 5 minutes, then 3 more, on and on--then a 2 mile run...after all of this, some of us went to work out on our own....
...on ship there's ''not much'' to do--so a lot of Marines would work out after duty
..this was the mid to late 80s....
...I would say about 30% of the unit would work out on their own when not on ship

In my experience, many more Marines work cardio on their time off than Soldiers do. Soldiers seem to almost exclusively work their muscles.

Prior to getting injured, I would often go on runs. Not so much that I enjoyed running (I actually hated it), but because that is what I had to do in order to stay in shape and combat effective. On days off 1-3 times a week I would do 2-5 mile runs. I became a curious sight when I lived in Compton, running down the railroad tracks and streets.

And one time when I was bored out of my skull when I was on Okinawa I went on my longest run ever. I threw on a backpack and ran the 22 miles from Camp Schwab to Camp Hansen. During most of the run the locals were looking at me like I was insane, especially in the middle 10 miles or so when I was miles away from either base.

I never really saw that in the Army at all. "Working out" on your own there pretty much only means weights.

my family was always into sports/athletics
my dad kept working out/walking/sports till he died in his 80s
so, some of it I guess is carried on through the family and not just genetics

I'm gonna be 54 later this year, and I STILL ride a bicycle for a few miles every day in the summer.

I prefer bicycling to running. It's just as good for a cardio workout, and you won't wear out your knees or get shin splints.

I think you are mistaking "military" for "liberal".

Just so long as you agree with a liberal, everything is fine. Believe what they tell you to, say what they tell you to, echo what they tell you to.

Disagree, and you are the enemy.

Forum List

Back