The Upcoming Year will be bloody

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
The coming year will shape up to be a real battle politically and I am looking forward to it. I'm ready for the insults, tears, and blood in the upcoming elections cycles. I'm personally getting tired of playing nice and want to rip some liberals heart out (not literally) and show it to them while they are still alive.

The coming year will shape up to be a real battle politically and I am looking forward to it. I'm ready for the insults, tears, and blood in the upcoming elections cycles. I'm personally getting tired of playing nice and want to rip some liberals heart out (not literally) and show it to them while they are still alive.

Liberals don't have hearts..... or brains.... but they do have several mouths each.

Liberals don't have hearts..... or brains.... but they do have several mouths each.

Um, those aren't mouths.....

Forum List

Back