The unsustainability of "green" energy

WE are $19 trillion in debt because of social spending, not because of wars. Military spending is less than 20% of the budget.

All you leftwing cockroaches try to blame our fiscal problems on the military when the real cause is you.
Bullshit. The military takes 50% of all discretionary spending. These bullshit wars cost us $12 billion a month. At least infrastructure projects put Americans back to work.

Why do you imagine the term "discretionary" makes a difference? It's all discretionary. That's just a sleazy way for Democrats to avoid taking responsibility for all their huge spending boondoggles, like Medicare.

Why do you imagine the term "discretionary" makes a difference? It's all discretionary. That's just a sleazy way for Democrats to avoid taking responsibility for all their huge spending boondoggles, like Medicare.
The defense budget is obscene and costs this country over $1 trillion a year in tax payer dollars.

The defense budget is obscene and costs this country over $1 trillion a year in tax payer dollars.
Medicare, Medicaid and SS are the three biggest items in the budget. The defense budget is not $1 trillion per year. It's more like $600 billion.

Stripping the earth to extract phosphate, then shipping it by rail or trucks throughout the country to grow crops to burn as fuel is a net energy loss.

How much "green" do you see here?

07730.jpg

Medicare, Medicaid and SS are the three biggest items in the budget. The defense budget is not $1 trillion per year. It's more like $600 billion.
Bullshit. When you add in the cost of these bullshit wars we've been fighting for over a decade and the operating costs of the over 1000 military bases we have all over the world, the cost to the American tax payer is well over a trillion dollars a year.

creative financing? a war on terror is not cheap. neither are alleged wars on crime, and drugs; which should be under defense spending, not social spending.

Bullshit. When you add in the cost of these bullshit wars we've been fighting for over a decade and the operating costs of the over 1000 military bases we have all over the world, the cost to the American tax payer is well over a trillion dollars a year.
Those are already added in.

One of the laws of thermodynamics is that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

It isn't a popularity contest.

WE are $19 trillion in debt because of social spending, not because of wars. Military spending is less than 20% of the budget.

All you leftwing cockroaches try to blame our fiscal problems on the military when the real cause is you.
Bullshit. The military takes 50% of all discretionary spending. These bullshit wars cost us $12 billion a month. At least infrastructure projects put Americans back to work.

Man, I hope that you hit 65 busted flat on your ass, with a very bad back. What an asshole you are.

Social Security pays for itself, you lying little cocksuck. Why don't you go to Somalia, so you can enjoy a society you approve of.

No, they are not.

The defense budget does not include...

...additional military-related spending by the VA, CIA, Homeland Security, Energy, Justice or State Departments, nor interest payments on past military spending, which combine to raise the true cost of U.S. militarism to about $1.3 trillion per year, or one thirteenth of the U.S. economy.

Back to you...
Those aren't expenses you listed in your previous post, dipstick. How long did it take you to look that idiocy up? The Justice and State department budgets are not military spending. Neither is Energy or Homeland security. So your claim is still bullshit.

Man, I hope that you hit 65 busted flat on your ass, with a very bad back. What an asshole you are.
How would that make the military budget bigger than Social Security? If I had invested all the money that I paid to FICA, I would be a very wealthy man.

Social Security pays for itself, you lying little cocksuck. Why don't you go to Somalia, so you can enjoy a society you approve of.
Then the military budget also "pays for itself."

You're not too good in the logic department, are you?

No, they are not.

The defense budget does not include...

...additional military-related spending by the VA, CIA, Homeland Security, Energy, Justice or State Departments, nor interest payments on past military spending, which combine to raise the true cost of U.S. militarism to about $1.3 trillion per year, or one thirteenth of the U.S. economy.

Back to you...
Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror should be under defense spending.

Let's audit our extra-Constitutional warfare-State instead of the Fed!

Those aren't expenses you listed in your previous post, dipstick. How long did it take you to look that idiocy up? The Justice and State department budgets are not military spending. Neither is Energy or Homeland security. So your claim is still bullshit.
Those are expenses you deliberately tried to leave out. You also inferred the cost of the wars are included in the defense budget, which is total horseshit.

I've provided links to back up my claim and all you've done, is shoot off your big fucking mouth!

Those are expenses you deliberately tried to leave out. You also inferred the cost of the wars are included in the defense budget, which is total horseshit.

I've provided links to back up my claim and all you've done, is shoot off your big fucking mouth!

I leave those expense out because they aren't part of the Defense Dept budget. How on earth do you justify including the Justice Dept budget as defense spending?

AS for the wars we've fought, they are included in the defense budget. It's a leftwing myth that the aren't.

I leave those expense out because they aren't part of the Defense Dept budget. How on earth do you justify including the Justice Dept budget as defense spending?

AS for the wars we've fought, they are included in the defense budget. It's a leftwing myth that the aren't.
And more mouth shooting.

The recent invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were largely funded through supplementary spending bills outside the federal budget, which are not included in the military budget...

And more mouth shooting.

The recent invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were largely funded through supplementary spending bills outside the federal budget, which are not included in the military budget...
What's the source of the quote?

Forum List

Back