The Unsung Heroes of Hollywood Awards

Harry Davenport - IMDb

th

Moore Marriott
Moore-Marriott-500x500.jpg

This guy was a hilarious comedian of the 1930s in the UK. He appeared like this in many films with Will Hay. He looks very old but he's actually only about 50 years old in this photo. You can find many of Will Hay's movies on YouTube... He, Marriott and Graham Moffat formed a trio very reminiscent of the Three Stooges.

Here is one of my favorites:

Okay, this one may push the limits a little but I said the criteria was loose...
I think they make a great candidate for "unsung heroes" even though they have been headliners in their own right, we came to know them as supporting characters...

Jay and Silent Bob
f4c142f44acbb40e373abc88903fe22c.jpg
No I hated them. So are you watching the Oscars? I didn't see any of these movies as usual. I must not like good movies. Lol.

I like action and comedy so how come they don't have best comedy so guys like Jim carrey would have Oscars or bill Paxton from his classic role as Chet in weird science

Or I like will Smith action movies or scary movies or superhero movies. If they had a category for superheros Deadpool would have won the year it came out.

Faris buelers day off should have won an Oscar. Porky's. Nightmare on elm Street,

Did stand by me win? It should have.

Anyways, lots of Oscar movies suck. Lala land?

Forum List

Back