The UN's War on Nativism

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
920x1240.jpg

The latest UN buzz word is “nativism.” Expect to hear it a lot. The UN International Migrant Spokesman would like us to believe that flooding Europe with Muslim immigrants should be equated with the Irish flooding America. In a pig's eye, Mr. Sutherland. As the Irish say, “You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.”

The Irish didn't wash up on the shores of America in rubber rafts overloaded with military aged males. The Christians aboard were not cast into the sea and drown for praying to God that their journey would be a safe one. The Irish didn't descend upon the women of NY like vultures, raping and sexually molesting them. Had they done any of those things they would have been promptly arrested and deported.

The truth is there can be no comparison between the Irish people and these people from Islamic Nations. It is as if this Irish born businessman has amnesia and cannot recall the historical account of how the Irish first immigrated to America. Mr. Sutherland, the Chief appointed to advise the UN on mass migration internationally, is living in a dream world.

His concern for Muslim refugees and their children has been duly noted. Mr. Sutherland's absence of concern for European citizens is rivaled only by the Pope's latest statement:

Pope Francis: Countries that Take in Refugees Must Change
Message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees 2016 (12 September 2015) | Francis

The Vatican established their own commission to accomplish mass migration with the assistance of the UN after WWII. International Catholic Migration Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
While Sutherland is overseeing Mass Population Migration for the UN, he is also the President of the International Catholic Migration Commission. Does anyone else see a conflict of interests here?

The Catholic people are being told to open their homes and subject their families to Muslim immigrants without consideration of the dire consequences such action could bring.

Yet the Bible (which is to be taken literally) tells us we are to do no such thing. Who shall the Catholic people of Europe listen to? A Jesuit Pope and his Catholic representative at the UN, Peter Sutherland? Or God Almighty whose Word declares Jesus Christ is the only mediator between man and God?

It is God's counsel we must follow. This is what God's Word says about fellowship with the wicked:

Whosoever transgresseth and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. 2 John 1: 9,10,11

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17

According to Scripture, we are not to take into our homes any person who doesn't abide in the doctrine of Christ. We are warned to mark those who cause divisions and offences which are contrary to the doctrine of Jesus Christ and have nothing to do with them.

Pope Francis is mistaken (religious men are often fallible, only God's Word is infallible). The Catholic people should not open their homes to complete strangers who follow the religion of Islam. Would God expect Catholics to open their own home to a basket of vipers and turn them loose inside while they slept? Never. I find that God's Word is not only necessary for salvation in Christ but for our protection, our instruction and our guidance.

God's Word is explicit that we are not to open our own homes to those who don't abide in the doctrine of Christ – salvation through Jesus Christ alone. To even bid such a person God's speed is to become a partaker of his evil deeds. We are not to harbor the lawless spirit of anti-Christ within our own homes no matter who tells us otherwise.

We are not to enable the wicked or strengthen their hand.

The UN is a cursed organization. No true church would ever have anything to do with promoting its agenda. A real Church exposes false prophets. It does not cover for them while exchanging gifts. May God raise up godly shepherds who will deliver nativists out of the jaws of these wolves before it becomes too late.

Last edited:
Yep.

Picture after picture after freaking picture tells the same story -- masses of men, all young, and of fighting age.

If this were a real refugee crisis, they would be the most vulnerable, instead -- women, children and elderly.

This is nothing less than a demographic invasion and comparing it to my ancestors is repulsive. My ancestors did not come here to turn this country into primitive hell hole. They came to contribute to it, instead.

920x1240.jpg

The latest UN buzz word is “nativism.” Expect to hear it a lot. The UN International Migrant Spokesman would like us to believe that flooding Europe with Muslim immigrants should be equated with the Irish flooding America. In a pig's eye, Mr. Sutherland. As the Irish say, “You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.”

The Irish didn't wash up on the shores of America in rubber rafts overloaded with military aged males. The Christians aboard were not cast into the sea and drown for praying to God that their journey would be a safe one. The Irish didn't descend upon the women of NY like vultures, raping and sexually molesting them. Had they done any of those things they would have been promptly arrested and deported.

The truth is there can be no comparison between the Irish people and these people from Islamic Nations. It is as if this Irish born businessman has amnesia and cannot recall the historical account of how the Irish first immigrated to America. Mr. Sutherland, the Chief appointed to advise the UN on mass migration internationally, is living in a dream world.

His concern for Muslim refugees and their children has been duly noted. Mr. Sutherland's absence of concern for European citizens is rivaled only by the Pope's latest statement:

Pope Francis: Countries that Take in Refugees Must Change
Message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees 2016 (12 September 2015) | Francis

The Vatican established their own commission to accomplish mass migration with the assistance of the UN after WWII. International Catholic Migration Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
While Sutherland is overseeing Mass Population Migration for the UN, he is also the President of the International Catholic Migration Commission. Does anyone else see a conflict of interests here?

The Catholic people are being told to open their homes and subject their families to Muslim immigrants without consideration of the dire consequences such action could bring.

Yet the Bible (which is to be taken literally) tells us we are to do no such thing. Who shall the Catholic people of Europe listen to? A Jesuit Pope and his Catholic representative at the UN, Peter Sutherland? Or God Almighty whose Word declares Jesus Christ is the only mediator between man and God?

It is God's counsel we must follow. This is what God's Word says about fellowship with the wicked:

Whosoever transgresseth and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed. For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds. 2 John 1: 9,10,11

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Romans 16:17

According to Scripture, we are not to take into our homes any person who doesn't abide in the doctrine of Christ. We are warned to mark those who cause divisions and offences which are contrary to the doctrine of Jesus Christ and have nothing to do with them.

Pope Francis is mistaken (religious men are often fallible, only God's Word is infallible). The Catholic people should not open their homes to complete strangers who follow the religion of Islam. Would God expect Catholics to open their own home to a basket of vipers and turn them loose inside while they slept? Never. I find that God's Word is not only necessary for salvation in Christ but for our protection, our instruction and our guidance.

God's Word is explicit that we are not to open our own homes to those who don't abide in the doctrine of Christ – salvation through Jesus Christ alone. To even bid such a person God's speed is to become a partaker of his evil deeds. We are not to harbor the lawless spirit of anti-Christ within our own homes no matter who tells us otherwise.

We are not to enable the wicked or strengthen their hand.

The UN is a cursed organization. No true church would ever have anything to do with promoting its agenda. A real Church exposes false prophets. It does not cover for them while exchanging gifts. May God raise up godly shepherds who will deliver nativists out of the jaws of these wolves before it becomes too late.

>> Yet the Bible (which is to be taken literally) tells us we are to do no such thing. Who shall the Catholic people of Europe listen to? A Jesuit Pope and his Catholic representative at the UN, Peter Sutherland? Or God Almighty whose Word declares Jesus Christ is the only mediator between man and God?<<

I agree with you this pope is in error as he looks upon this refugee or migrant European issue. I also believe the pope has been wrong about Cuba and about his overemphasis on the environment. But I also think this pope has been courageous and heroic in condemning the rich and the “neurotic priest” and offering mercy to the atheist and to one who is gay. I am willing to look past human error in judgment realizing his greatness and also the spiritual protection of his divine office, not the man.

I do believe you have inserted far too much theology in this article to try and use A to disprove B. If you are suggesting that Jesus established no Church or priestly authority on earth to guide the people and teach and rule, you would be mistaken. Scripture would back me up on that as it does on Holy Eucharist, Confession and purgatory. So Ok to question the pope, but to go further and tell your readers Catholicism is false is a totally different matter.

God's Word is explicit that we are not to open our own homes to those who don't abide in the doctrine of Christ – salvation through Jesus Christ alone..

Really?

That is quite a different Bible than the one I grew up with.

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’
36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Be more like Jesus

New Topics

Forum List

Back