The unrecognized Holocaust

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by KarlMarx, Mar 28, 2005.

1. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    Here's some food for thought.....

Everyone knows that "The Holocaust" was the systematic extermination of the Jews by the Nazis. The number of victims - 6 million.

Everyone knows by now the gays were also killed by the Nazis (although the number of gays killed probably numbered less than 10,000).

Now... according to conservative estimates, Communism was responsible for over 100 million deaths during the last century.

Now, what are the chances that Communism has killed more Jews (and for that matter more gays) than the Nazis? My guess is that there is a very good chance that is true. Yet, no one talks about the Communist Holocaust.

Well, I have an answer to that, too. Nazis were extreme right wing thugs and murderers, while Communists are extreme Left wing thugs and murderers. The Main Stream Media, many politicians and celebrities and, most of our universities have been supporters of the Communists, so what do you think? Do you think that they will ever acknowledge this 2nd Holocaust? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    I dont know that nazis were right wingers.

They believed that the state was above all else. That hitler was the one true ruler and infallable against any criticism. Censorship against opposition was strict. All national facilities were state run. Private property and businesses were seized in the name of the state. All glory went to the state above all else.

Sounds like a fancy form of communism to me.

Extreme right wing in my opinion would be anarchy. The lack of government. Freedom for all with no leadership and no protection from consequence.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Are you kidding----some people would flip their yamulkes if pity were shifted in any manner that denied them sole reason to feel oppressed !!!

4. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    One reason that death by communism --- which you correctly note eclipses death by nationalism --- does not come in for the excoriation that the Nazis do is that communism was a political movement started by Jews in order to protect themselves from anti-Semitic royalists like the Czar. In Russia, Jews saw that the Czar was a bit of a nationalist, preferring his own people over the foreigner Jews who occupied his lands. So Jews thought they ought to take over, but did so on grounds that weren't explicitly ethnic. They did so as communists, proclaiming that it was "class struggle" that held us (them) all back, when really, it was RACIAL and ethnic struggle.

In short, communism is a Jewish thing. Jews in America know this, so they have made communism a positive or benign thing through their media and persuasion power. Nazism, meanwhile, because it was anti-Semitic, is made out to be the worst thing ever. Of cousre, it wasn't. But it was anti-Jewish. Which means that for JEWS, it's the worst thing ever.

That's a quite different thing from being the universally worst thing. But this is how liberals, and most "conservatives", have come to understand it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    You're right. Of course the left will not acknowledge this 2nd Holocaust or any Holocaust such as the abortion Holocaust (millions killed also) unless they can pin it on the right, because they are part and parcel of these death cults fostered by Communist and Fascist ideologies which are in direct opposition to Christianity and other pro-life and individual life advocates.

6. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    so it is the jew's fault that stalin killed them?

7. freeandfun1

freeandfun1 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +296
    to be fair, stalin killed a lot of ethnic minorities, not just the Jews.

8. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    fair enough...but i belive mr joyce's point was communisim was a creation of the jews to avoid nationalisim so their extermination by stalin would be their own fault for creating the system that killed them

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I would never suggest to a Jew that he was responsible for anything bad that happened to him. It begins the next phase of the defense---"oh sure, blame EVERYTHING on the Jews". Makes you look like a bigot in an attempt to blow your statetment.

10. manu1959

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    me either....odd thing..... a one time good friend of mine lived in germany in the 30s....he said one night after too much wine..."if you ask me all the arrogant jews lived on the hills in the nice houses and fucked with the average german...he then said.....no wonder hitler got the average german to turn aginst them....i sat there stunned just staring at this guy