The UnObama Candidate...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well, with the economy being the number 1 concern of American voters, this poll result is a plus plus for our all American candidate... btw how come Democrats are insulting Romney for being too liberal, logically, they should be embracing him..?

---------------------------------:confused:

Voters now have more confidence in presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney than in President Obama when it comes to the economy, but on other major issues facing the nation, the two men continue to run nearly even.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey asks Likely U.S. Voters whom they trust more on five key issues, and when it comes to the economy, 49% say Romney versus 39% who trust the president more. Twelve percent (12%) are not sure.

49% Trust Romney Over Obama on Economy; 39% Trust President More - Rasmussen Reports™

I don't know how accurate the poll is, but I'd like to think it is.:D

Eh.. polls .. who knows really.. I believe Rasmussen's better than most..

I kinda wonder if the American people believe Obama/Democrats are pusses when they still blame Bush for their lack of leadership on this issue? seems poll worthy ..

I kinda wonder if the American people believe Obama/Democrats are pusses when they still blame Bush for their lack of leadership on this issue? seems poll worthy ..

I put the most validity in intrade. They have Obama's chances at re-election at 60%, which I don't think is insurmountable.

Intrade - Home

I put the most validity in intrade. They have Obama's chances at re-election at 60%, which I don't think is insurmountable.

Intrade - Home

I'm thinking when it comes down to that final moment of decision and voters think about the suffering caused by a lack of economic progress by Obama and Democrat policies and leadership for themselves, their family and friends, voters will vote an unObama vote.

Forum List

Back