The unity of Christianity

#35 sports some funky reasoning, though will not quote or debate a single passage from Haegglund's Radical Atheism, which is required reading for those clued up.

#35 sports some funky reasoning, though will not quote or debate a single passage from Haegglund's Radical Atheism, which is required reading for those clued up.

. . . Aaaaaand dismissed.

I have enough poltroons showing up on my screen without their king showing up.

FLUSH!

Why would anyone quote or debate a completely obscure book?

FLUSH!

poltroon - An ignoble or total coward; a dastard; a mean-spirited wretch.

may I offer my assistance, sissy - I believe they were referring to the latter sequence of the definition when they made their comment in reference to your previous post ...

I don’t get why people see diversity as a bad thing.
It is extremely difficult to identify anything that is all 'bad' or 'good'.
"Diversity" in culture and society is one of the best examples.
Within oneself, "diversity" either cannot exist or resolves to schizophrenia.
It is diversity in all things which propels us forward.

How many of you are there?

All humans have a relationship to god, because god is death.

Senseless sentence.

It is much easier to understand how the theologian has used a fundamental illusion of man with which to establish power: the illusion of not being dead once we already are. It is much easier to understand religion's pathology amongst other atheists who have weaned from religion's drugs and can help the homeless in christ.

But do you understand the pathology of the belief atheism? And why do you think others are religious drug addicts because of their belief in Christ while you are not a religious drug addict because of your belief in atheism?

Karl Marx said (I do not translate this now but the word Opium means not only drug - it means also medicine. It is a symbol for an illusion of health, an illusion of happiness):

"Das religiöse Elend ist in einem der Ausdruck des wirklichen Elendes und in einem die Protestation gegen das wirkliche Elend. Die Religion ist der Seufzer der bedrängten Kreatur, das Gemüth einer herzlosen Welt, wie sie der Geist geistloser Zustände ist. Sie ist das Opium des Volks.

Die Aufhebung der Religion als des illusorischen Glücks des Volkes ist die Forderung seines wirklichen Glücks. Die Forderung, die Illusionen über seinen Zustand aufzugeben, ist die Forderung, einen Zustand aufzugeben, der der Illusionen bedarf. Die Kritik der Religion ist also im Keim die Kritik des Jammerthales, dessen Heiligenschein die Religion ist.“

So how do you know you search for real happiness with your belief in atheism while it is only an illusion of happiness which Christians are searching for? The Marxism-Leninism for sure made most people unhappy. (The philosopher Karl Marx said by the way "I am not a Marxist!")

Last edited:

there was no reference from jesus to being a christ in the 1st century

The children of god were called "Christians" because they celebrated Jesus, the Christ.

and the issue of a messiah as the same is contrary to the prescribed religion of Antiquity to free one's spirit per the individual and humanity as a whole for admission to the Everlasting before their death.

-----
The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”
-----

-----

Last edited:
Just one. I am unique but not special.

Just one. I am unique but not special.

sure you are.

You might not realize this but whenever someone boxes you in with logic your composure comes undone and you begin expressing yourself in the plural as if you thought of yourself as royalty or were speaking for a crowd.

Either way the prognosis isn't very good.

Your individual identity seems to have been swallowed whole by a self-negating multiplicity that can't help but expose itself willy nilly whenever you are put to the test and the pretentious facade as a dedicated Jesus eater crumbles ..

Its like you are a bunny caught in the teeth of a wild beast and when someone asks you where you are going, you say "We are going to lunch", as if you felt special for being on the menu....

Unique? I don't think so. You are a dime a dozen, a very stupid man. Showing just how low you will stoop is not a demonstration of faith. Its the exact opposite.

If you ever hope to avoid being completely devoured by evil, you should grow a set of balls as if your life depended on it instead of trying in vain to convince everyone else that you are saved as you slowly disintegrate into nothingness..

Last edited:

The children of god were called "Christians" because they celebrated Jesus, the Christ.

and the issue of a messiah as the same is contrary to the prescribed religion of Antiquity to free one's spirit per the individual and humanity as a whole for admission to the Everlasting before their death.

-----
The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am he.”
-----

-----

there was no reference from jesus to being a christ in the 1st century and the issue of a messiah as the same is contrary to the prescribed religion of Antiquity to free one's spirit per the individual and humanity as a whole for admission to the Everlasting before their death.

that was not true of the events of the 1st century as its denial was the reason for their crucifixion determined by the espousal's of their accusers. those individuals preceding the 4th century were not the same people after the 4th century document was compiled - the one's fed to the lions were not members of the; church of the roman empire.

I who speak to you am he ...

a 4th century forgery in context - as well a discredit by its locality.

as stated previously, the Religion of Antiquity - the Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty
makes no reference to a messiah and furthermore there is no record from the individual jesus from him etched in stone a physical verification that makes such a claim and that such a statement from the creator of the universe as such would have to be issued to all beings existing on planet Earth for authenticity which was not made available.

the very proclaimed need for a messiah disqualifies any such organization from being a true religion and is nothing more than a disguised monarchical political dependence of that time and the reason for its inclusion.

FLUSH!

poltroon - An ignoble or total coward; a dastard; a mean-spirited wretch.

may I offer my assistance, sissy - I believe they were referring to the latter sequence of the definition when they made their comment in reference to your previous post ...

Thank you for clarifying something that I manifestly already knew. I always need dimwits like you to helpfully explain that water is wet.

Now pipe the fuck down. People are saying interesting things, and you aren't one of them.

-----
-----

-----

there was no reference from jesus to being a christ in the 1st century and the issue of a messiah as the same is contrary to the prescribed religion of Antiquity to free one's spirit per the individual and humanity as a whole for admission to the Everlasting before their death.

that was not true of the events of the 1st century

It existed only the sources of the children of god in this time of history about the children of god and we wrote: "And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians." Others called us Christians and we overtook this. Today we still call us Christians and today we normally use the expression "children of god" for all human beings.

as its denial was the reason for their crucifixion determined by the espousal's of their accusers.

If you like to know what Christians feel and think about this theme then take someone who is ready to teach you and celebrate Easter with us.

those individuals preceding the 4th century were not the same people after the 4th century document was compiled - the one's fed to the lions were not members of the; church of the roman empire.

Sure they were. Other individuals but spiritually the same believers in Christ. Heirs. And by the way: We still love lions. Saint Francis had for sure called them "sisters and brothers".

The Bible was not written it was canonized. And if you don't accept a source of history then you don't accept it, that's all what someone is able to say about your thought in this context. You doubt. To doubt is normal. Who's not able to doubt is not able to believe too.

an as stated previously, the Religion of Antiquity - the Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty

What you say here has practically nothing to do with with the Christian religion. Your belief here is more Zoroastrian and not Christian. We are monotheists. Angels - also evil angels - are creation of god and not on the same level with god.

makes no reference to a messiah and furthermore there is no record from the individual jesus from him etched in stone a physical verification that makes such a claim and that such a statement from the creator of the universe as such would have to be issued to all beings existing on planet Earth for authenticity which was not made available.

the very proclaimed need for a messiah disqualifies any such organization from being a true religion and is nothing more than a disguised monarchical political dependence of that time and the reason for its inclusion.

It's your right not to be a Christian. But Christians believe in the Messiah = in Jesus, the Christ. He's by the way a nice guy with wonderful smiling eyes. And we believe Jesus was not only 100% human being. We believe also he's 100% true god from true god. Sounds crazy, isn't it? :lol:

Last edited:
It's your right not to be a Christian. But Christian believe in the Messiah = in Jesus, the Christ. He's by the way a nice guy with wonderful smiling eyes. And we believe Jesus was not only 100% human being. We believe also he's 100% true god from true god. Sounds crazy, isn't it? :lol:

Yes. Crazy.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; Such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

`
I believe in the existence of a supreme divinity. Angry atheists have done nothing but reinforce that belief.

What do you think about Jesus? Did he exist at all? Was he just a literary construct? Was he the supreme deity in the form of an edible man? Was he the Jewish messiah? Was he insane? Was he possessed by demons? Was he a magician? Was he sent by God to save the world by being killed because he loved the Romans so much? Was he just a loud mouth drunk who liked to party with sinners and prostitutes and flipped everyone else off because didn't give a shit? Was he a holy man? A shaman? A screwball? Was he instructed by God to teach the lost sheep of Israel, save the world, or curse the nations, re: " I have not come to bring peace but a sword."?

What does the Bible say?

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

Last edited:

-----
-----

-----

that was not true of the events of the 1st century

It existed only the sources of the children of god in this time of history about the children of god and we wrote: "And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians." Others called us Christians and we overtook this. Today we still call us Christians and today we normally use the expression "children of god" for all human beings.

as its denial was the reason for their crucifixion determined by the espousal's of their accusers.

If you like to know what Christians feel and think about this theme then take someone who is ready to teach you and celebrate Easter with us.

those individuals preceding the 4th century were not the same people after the 4th century document was compiled - the one's fed to the lions were not members of the; church of the roman empire.

Sure they were. Other individuals but spiritually the same believers in Christ. Heirs. And by the way: We still love lions. Saint Francis had for sure called them "sisters and brothers".

The Bible was not written it was canonized. And if you don't accept a source of history then you don't accept it, that's all what someone is able to say about your thought in this context. You doubt. To doubt is normal. Who's not able to doubt is not able to believe too.

an as stated previously, the Religion of Antiquity - the Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty

What you say here has practically nothing to do with with the Christian religion. Your belief here is more Zoroastrian and not Christian. We are monotheists. Angels - also evil angels - are creation of god and not on the same level with god.

It's your right not to be a Christian. But Christians believe in the Messiah = in Jesus, the Christ. He's by the way a nice guy with wonderful smiling eyes. And we believe Jesus was not only 100% human being. We believe also he's 100% true god from true god. Sounds crazy, isn't it? :lol:

you failed to address the issues presented, replying instead with meaningless platitudes -

as stated previously, the Religion of Antiquity - the Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty makes no reference to a messiah and furthermore there is no record from the individual jesus from him etched in stone a physical verification that makes such a claim and that such a statement from the creator of the universe as such would have to be issued to all beings existing on planet Earth for authenticity which was not made available.

as stated previously, the Religion of Antiquity - the Triumph of Good vs Evil - as prescribed by the Almighty makes no reference to a messiah ...

like it or not christian the religion of your document is the commandment by the Almighty made at the time of Noah: to Triumph, one or the other, Good vs Evil to be entitled to Judgement. there was no messiah then or ever made for the future - irregardless what lies you live by.

furthermore there is no record from the individual jesus from him etched in stone a physical verification that makes such a claim ...

where is the physical verification from the individual you claim as their pronouncements written in your document - there are none as no where does it comport with the events of the 1st century including the crucifiction of the individual.

that such a statement from the creator of the universe as such would have to be issued to all beings existing on planet Earth for authenticity which was not made available ...

the above fact prefaced by:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”

is proof your document as written is as the highlighted - "No one comes to the Father except through me” - a deliberately misconstrued and disguised belief with no context to the events of the 1st century but a political agenda contrived for alternative motives.

you have substituted the true Religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty for nothing less than a self serving political agenda as proven by its history from the 4th century to the present day of persecution and victimization of the innocent and are an obstacle to the future of humanity and its final Judgement.

It's your right not to be a Christian. But Christian believe in the Messiah = in Jesus, the Christ. He's by the way a nice guy with wonderful smiling eyes. And we believe Jesus was not only 100% human being. We believe also he's 100% true god from true god. Sounds crazy, isn't it? :lol:

Yes. Crazy.

Nearly as crazy as the story everything was made out of nothing from god. But whatelse to say? Suddely everything started to exist some years ago and before was not even a before or a somewhere. Where from came all energy when there was no time and place? Fomr nowhere in a nothing? And why exists anything at all if not god made it? Why is not only nothing?

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; Such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

What's that? Never read this. Jeremiah 25:15? To be honest: I don't have any idea what could mean the lines of Jeremia chapter 25:15-37, except that all nations have a problem with alcohol, drugs and aggressions. For sure what's written there is not a real story but a kind of vision. In reality the history of wars is also always a history of alcohol and drugs and violence. And it is also true that the good people die in the same ways as the bad people die. And when the English for example were thrown out of the Sudan they came back a second time with a new weapon: machine guns. Afterwards no one was able to bury the murdered people of the Sudan. I fear this was the birth of the terrorism, which leaded for example to 9/11 and all the wrong actions and reactions since 9/11. Now in the moment the US-American president for example is doing the job of the terrorists and tries to destroy the western world too. We live indeed in a strange world, which needs always courage and encouragement. Specially for all the people in the world, who like to go the way of peace in peace. Where is their hope if not in Jesus, the Christ?

Last edited:

Yes. Crazy.

Nearly as crazy as the story everything was made out of nothing from god. But whatelse to say? Suddely everything started to exist some years ago and before was not even a before or a somewhere. Where from came all energy when there was no time and place? Fomr nowhere in a nothing? And why exists anything at all if not god made it? Why is not only nothing?

What does that have to do with your professed belief that three beings are really one god who diddled a virgin so that he could become fully human without a human father while remaining fully god?

Then, as if that wasn't nutty enough, you claim to worship this three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands and then eat it for spiritual life even though it is not God, has no life at all, and can neither see, hear, speak or walk.

No matter how you slice that, its flat out loony tunes WTF crazy. Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back