The United States Was Born Liberal

Yes he can. Back then, he was liberal.

The Conservatives back then wanted to stay a part of England.

Just like you conservatives got more conservative when you found out Clinton liked BJ's.

And you Conservatives should have spoke up before 2006. You defended everything Bush did for 6-7 years. Now you want to distance yourselves from him? Yet you won't let us distance ourselves from Carter? :lol:

liking BJ's and lying about them under oath are two different things. Although Clinton was guilty of far worse crimes (sanctions on Iraq?) Jefferson was never a liberal. he was a libertarian.

Well I suppose I didn't support the GOP in the general election, but I did support Ron Paul in the primaries and would have voted for him in the general had he won the nomination.

That doesn't mean he hates America.

I didn't say he did. I said he has elitist, class disdain for America's working poor.

-Joe

If you're a Liberal, you are most likely a Libtard:

Libtard

1) Combination of the words Liberal and retard (see also: Libterd, libturd, libnerd, libsurd, libdiot, libored)
2) The result when a tree hugger successfully mates with a tree and the offspring is born with an extra chromosome.
3) Any helpless society that must always be liberated by the blood and sweat of others yet are too arrogant and stupid to realize that they owe their entire existance to others.

liking BJ's and lying about them under oath are two different things. Although Clinton was guilty of far worse crimes (sanctions on Iraq?) Jefferson was never a liberal. he was a libertarian.

weren't the sanctions on Iraq set up under Bush 1, the UN, as part of the cease fire?

Did Clinton create these sanctions or did Bush 1/the UN prior to Clinton?

Forum List

Back