The United States of Inequality

Why we can't ignore growing income inequality. (1) - By Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/07/opinion/07kristof.html?_r=1

And you shameless monkeys still want tax cuts for the richest 2% to continue ignoring that they already have a substantial amount of the nation's wealth.

So how does this justify raising taxes on just them?

Why do you hate all rich people? Assuming you're black. Wouldn't you have first hand knowledge of what it's like being hated for ignorant reasons?

Chimp, I don't hate all rich people, just the actions of rich greedy people that want to take, take, take while giving little in return and brainwashing idiots like you into believing that this is what true capitalism is supposed to be like. The more they take the less there will be for everyone else including simian brained idiots like you, who have been duped into thinking the poor and those on welfare are taking up so much of the nation's wealth .

How can you dumb monkeysmonkeys? Then you wonder why we don't respond kindly. come up with the ad-hominem "class envy" excuse b/c it's nicer than calling you a classist. when a super rich 1% has control over a quarter of the country's wealth?Ever hear of the 80/20 rule? If you don't fall up under that 1% what the hell are you yelling class envy for? You'd rather tax cuts go to these people so they can have even more control yet No, There's no reason to raise taxes on them so you can get some kind of feeble revenge feeling.complain and moan about the government taking away from you? What is it that these 1% are doing for *YOU*I have a job, Live in an apt, can buy another car, get madicine, use a hospital, on and on. that is so good that makes you defend and protect them and demonize the government? the Fed can only take. What it gives you, has strings attached, and it was taken from someone else, including the people that the Fed is giving it too.Think about it again in clear terms you deluded monkeys, 1% owns 25% of the country's wealth, if you advocate for tax cuts for these morons the top 1% would mean they are brilliant and not morons.thats going to be less money in the pot for *YOU* to have. That's not true at all.

Why we can't ignore growing income inequality. (1) - By Timothy Noah - Slate Magazine

And you shameless monkeys still want tax cuts for the richest 2% to continue ignoring that they already have a substantial amount of the nation's wealth.

So , I guess your solution is to take from those that have and give to those that haven't earned it??

Bullshit dude.

We already have that in this country. Its called Welfare.

We can see how well thats worked out.

So , I guess your solution is to take from those that have and give to those that haven't earned it??

Bullshit dude.

We already have that in this country. Its called Welfare.

Whatever is lost is lost but they should be stopped from having even more control of the country's wealth, that means no more tax cuts and tax breaks, they already have their "reward" and who says that these monkeys have 2earned" their tax cuts and tax breaks?

Bass 2.0 lives in the neighborhood of Grievance & Class Warfare.

They celebrate Festivus on a weekly basis.

How can you dumb monkeysmonkeys? Then you wonder why we don't respond kindly. come up with the ad-hominem "class envy" excuse b/c it's nicer than calling you a classist. when a super rich 1% has control over a quarter of the country's wealth?Ever hear of the 80/20 rule? If you don't fall up under that 1% what the hell are you yelling class envy for? You'd rather tax cuts go to these people so they can have even more control yet No, There's no reason to raise taxes on them so you can get some kind of feeble revenge feeling.complain and moan about the government taking away from you? What is it that these 1% are doing for *YOU*I have a job, Live in an apt, can buy another car, get madicine, use a hospital, on and on. that is so good that makes you defend and protect them and demonize the government? the Fed can only take. What it gives you, has strings attached, and it was taken from someone else, including the people that the Fed is giving it too.Think about it again in clear terms you deluded monkeys, 1% owns 25% of the country's wealth, if you advocate for tax cuts for these morons the top 1% would mean they are brilliant and not morons.thats going to be less money in the pot for *YOU* to have. That's not true at all.

Incoherent monkey babble ignored.

Yes we know

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgB2eeHZEw&feature=fvw[/ame]

You clearly don't listen to yourself in that case.

7 chilluns,, 7 chilluns, 7 chilluns. I voted for he cause he is B L A C K

:lol::lol::lol:
NOT ME.. oh no NOT ME. NOT EVER

This queer obsession with monkeys has me thinking.

You are not black. No upstanding black man or woman would use these terms on others.

So I'm thinking you are a self hating white teenager that doesn't know anything about the basics of manners.

I attempted to engauge you in actual dialague, but you just throw insults in response, which proves to all of us that you don't walk this talk.

So tell us, what rich white neighborhood do you live in?

Why is it the far right doesn't want to address the reality of the record wealth gap? It just doesn't make sense for an ideology that rightfully expounds capitalism
Isn't it true that around 70% of our economy is driven by consumer spending? Isn't also true that the middle class makes up a majority of the consumer class? Isn't it true that despite the fact that productivity has been strong and profts have been good, wages have been flat for the last tens years? Isn't it true that the majority of the middle class have lost expendable income because of flat wages? Exactly how can the US economy driven economy sustain itself if the middle class can't contribute enough to drive our economy? How can a supply and demand scenario work when there is no demand because of limitations of expendable income? Who exactly determines wages, what economic class do they represent?
I've asked this question hundreds of times on various forums and I have yet to see a viable amswers.
If a person believes in capitalism, the wealth gap should be a major long-term concern to them.

Sure it is. How can they make more and more if we don't have money to spend? Thier money must come from some where.

How would increasing taxes on them help anything except the government?

Their money is obviously coming from the people they're hurting the most: the middle class and if you're wondering why a lot of people aren't paying taxes just remember that when 1% disproportionately control 25% of the wealth there isn't enough money to go around for others to pay their share.

Why is it the far right doesn't want to address the reality of the record wealth gap? It just doesn't make sense for an ideology that rightfully expounds capitalism
Isn't it true that around 70% of our economy is driven by consumer spending? Isn't also true that the middle class makes up a majority of the consumer class? Isn't it true that despite the fact that productivity has been strong and profts have been good, wages have been flat for the last tens years? Isn't it true that the majority of the middle class have lost expendable income because of flat wages? Exactly how can the US economy driven economy sustain itself if the middle class can't contribute enough to drive our economy? How can a supply and demand scenario work when there is no demand because of limitations of expendable income? Who exactly determines wages, what economic class do they represent?
I've asked this question hundreds of times on various forums and I have yet to see a viable amswers.
If a person believes in capitalism, the wealth gap should be a major long-term concern to them.

Sure it is. How can they make more and more if we don't have money to spend? Thier money must come from some where.

How would increasing taxes on them help anything except the government?

Their money is obviously coming from the people they're hurting the most: the middle class and if you're wondering why a lot of people aren't paying taxes just remember that when 1% disproportionately control 25% of the wealth there isn't enough money to go around for others to pay their share.

bullshit. decarle you drug money your pimp money and pay up and where is that woman's 7 baby daddy?

How can you dumb monkeys come up with the ad-hominem "class envy" excuse when a super rich 1% has control over a quarter of the country's wealth? If you don't fall up under that 1% what the hell are you yelling class envy for? You'd rather tax cuts go to these people so they can have even more control yet complain and moan about the government taking away from you? What is it that these 1% are doing for *YOU* that is so good that makes you defend and protect them and demonize the government? Think about it again in clear terms you deluded monkeys, 1% owns 25% of the country's wealth, if you advocate for tax cuts for these morons thats going to be less money in the pot for *YOU* to have.

If you dislike the way this country operates, leave it and go somewhere where they have this 'equality' you seek. See how that works for you. Leave your passport at the door, because this country needs people who will stand on their own feet, along side others and work to get us back to stability. We do not need, and can not afford, whiners who want to take from others because they have more than you.

Maybe instead of whining about inequality of income, you ask yourself why?

Why do some people make more money than others?

If someone through their labor and ingenuity makes more money than I do, why should that bother me?

Now if someone makes more money than I do because they work for a bueaucracy that takes my hard earned money to give to them for doing a questionable amount of work, then I am alittle bothered by that. Robbery, whether legalized through politics or not, is a significant thing to be concerned about.

People working hard, taking chances, and reaping the benefits, isn't.

How can you dumb monkeys come up with the ad-hominem "class envy" excuse when a super rich 1% has control over a quarter of the country's wealth? If you don't fall up under that 1% what the hell are you yelling class envy for? You'd rather tax cuts go to these people so they can have even more control yet complain and moan about the government taking away from you? What is it that these 1% are doing for *YOU* that is so good that makes you defend and protect them and demonize the government? Think about it again in clear terms you deluded monkeys, 1% owns 25% of the country's wealth, if you advocate for tax cuts for these morons thats going to be less money in the pot for *YOU* to have.

If you dislike the way this country operates, leave it and go somewhere where they have this 'equality' you seek. See how that works for you. Leave your passport at the door, because this country needs people who will stand on their own feet, along side others and work to get us back to stability. We do not need, and can not afford, whiners who want to take from others because they have more than you.

If you think 1% out of a population of 300 million controlling 25% of the country's wealth is "equality" you're a retard and a fool for supporting tax cuts for them. If you don't like the government and Obama why don't you leave and find that capitalist paradise where trickle down economics and every other thing that republicans believe in exist, please find that country. The very 1% you are defending are the ones doing the taking, their wealth and power is growing while the ones you complain and claim that are taking are getting poorer, with all the "taking away" that the poor are doing one would think they would be as rich as the those 1% yet it isn't happening.

If you think 1% out of a population of 300 million controlling 25% of the country's wealth is "equality" you're a retard and a fool for supporting tax cuts for them. If you don't like the government and Obama why don't you leave and find that capitalist paradise where trickle down economics and every other thing that republicans believe in exist, please find that country. The very 1% you are defending are the ones doing the taking, their wealth and power is growing while the ones you complain and claim that are taking are getting poorer, with all the "taking away" that the poor are doing one would think they would be as rich as the those 1% yet it isn't happening.

what would you pissant beggars do if that one percent left "Merika" what would you do then?

Maybe instead of whining about inequality of income, you ask yourself why?

Why do some people make more money than others?

If someone through their labor and ingenuity makes more money than I do, why should that bother me?

Now if someone makes more money than I do because they work for a bueaucracy that takes my hard earned money to give to them for doing a questionable amount of work, then I am alittle bothered by that. Robbery, whether legalized through politics or not, is a significant thing to be concerned about.

People working hard, taking chances, and reaping the benefits, isn't.

If you believe those 1% are hard working, ingenious people who earned it you're deluded, capitalism has never worked that way for the majority of these people, its a corrupt, bloody, dog eat dog business. Its robbery to take tax cuts for job creation and pocket that money and send jobs and stash money in overseas countries and accounts.

You've probably been given the answers dozens of times but since they don't agree with your preconceived notions you dismiss them.
The truth is that the wealthy overwhelmingly got that way by hard work. Their parents were typically middle class people (like Bill Gates).
The middle class has not lost wage. What has happened is we have had an influx of immigrants and others into the work force which skews the numbers. The same people are earning more, but there are more of them.
Who determines wages? How about "the market"? I realize that rubs against the grain of someone who believes in central planning for everything, but there you have it.
I don't know why the "wealth gap" should be of concern. What concerns me are people who use that as an excuse to make sure the rest of us don't get into that wealthy category.

Bullshit dude.

I]We already have that in this country. Its called Welfare.

==================
Well that's a very narrow post!
As I stated in Post 14, your fellow American workers have seen flat wages for the last tens years or so, despite record productivity and good profits. So we aren't addressing the crowd who doesn't want to work, we are addressing the working class.
We aren't talking about welfare here, we are talking about "a fair days wage for a fair days work". Whatever happened to those days? Remember the days of profit sharing?
Now companies are slowly cutting back on benefits. It's whatever yeilds the biggest bottomline, it's called GREED and the concentration of wealth. It's real! As a matter of fact, the US has not experienced a wealth gap this big since just before the Great Depression and we saw how well that worked. When there was a smaller wealth gap, the US economy prospered, when it get larger the country's economy suffers.
My arguement isn't for socialism as a matter of fact (as noted in Post 14), I fighting to preserve our consumer driven, supply and demand capitalistic economy.
It seems that too many folks are letting their ideology override common sense and their own well-being.

Are you stupid?

Where, in the Constitution, does it guarantee you 'equality' through life? It says 'All men are CREATED equal". Created. Our country is not a country founded on a guarantee of lifelong equality.

Which brings me neatly back to my original comment. Our country is supposed to be run in accordance with our Constitution. If you do not wish to live under that, fucking well leave.

Forum List

Back