The United States of Inequality! Trying to make unequal things equal.

Did you read #8 in the CC&R's? Do you know what a consent decree is? If not, STFU because you have no clue on the issue.
Violent hate speech is all you have.

No surprise from someone preaching racist ideology that paints minorities as dumb and helpless

LOL, I can be a lot more profane, especially when someone like you decides to attack.
Not surprising considering your stance that minorities are incapable of lifting themselves up
That is how progressives control minorities, Keep them downtrodden and get their votes
And of course label anyone as racist who correctly identifies as you did

Rustic is mentally ill, reality challenged.

Equality is a natural phenomena. As John Locke said, all creatures of the same species and rank, promiscuously born and with the same advantages of nature, are equal one to another (or something to that effect).

We're equal by virtue of our birth. That is all. That's why, as Americans, we all have access to recourse and other rights. The government is not allowed to suppress them.

We may never have equality, would we be best served if we keep working towards it.?

I guess that would be based on how one defines working towards it.

To be honest, I don't see how we are not equal now. I see America as a place where everybody does have equal opportunity. Granted some have a much easier time to exercise such opportunities than others, but I don't consider that unequal.

Violent hate speech is all you have.

No surprise from someone preaching racist ideology that paints minorities as dumb and helpless

LOL, I can be a lot more profane, especially when someone like you decides to attack.
Not surprising considering your stance that minorities are incapable of lifting themselves up
That is how progressives control minorities, Keep them downtrodden and get their votes
And of course label anyone as racist who correctly identifies as you did

Rustic is mentally ill, reality challenged.
Progressives are Are the most racist of people, second only to Muslims...

We may never have equality, would we be best served if we keep working towards it.?

To be honest, I don't see how we are not equal now. I see America as a place where everybody does have equal opportunity. Granted some have a much easier time to exercise such opportunities than others, but I don't consider that unequal.

You don't see inequality now? Wow, you must live in a very tiny box.

Equality

It is the year 2081. Because of Amendments 211, 212, and 213 to the Constitution, every American is fully equal, meaning that no one is stupider, uglier, weaker, or slower than anyone else. The Handicapper General and a team of agents ensure that the laws of equality are enforced.

http://www.tnellen.com/westside/harrison.pdf

You don't see inequality now? Wow, you must live in a very tiny box.
You think it’s the federal governments job to make everybody Equal? redistribution is for fools/lazy people

There will never be "Equality" in America. How can 1 country that has citizens from different cultures, different religious beliefs, different races, different income, and different views be equal? It wont happen.
On my street there are 3-4 different races, 2-3 different cultures, 3-4 different religions, and different incomes.
The only way a country could be equal is that every has same income, drives same cars, wears the same clothes, have the same religion, and same views.

A country that has more freedom than others can not be equal.

America will never be a country that is equal.
The poor will always be with us. Decent people work to make that less so. Same deal. You work at it, always. Inequality is a condition, a reality, not an excuse for inaction.
Its a condition that will never have a solution
It has many solutions all over the world. None is a utopia but many work much better than what we have.

Which countries work better than in the United States?
What do you mean which countries work better than the US?

There will never be "Equality" in America. How can 1 country that has citizens from different cultures, different religious beliefs, different races, different income, and different views be equal?

Liberal redistribution of wealth and intolerance of different opinions / views / opposition to the embrace of liberal ideology?

:p
You cant have liberty and equality. If a people from a country has freedom of choice there can not be equality. Equality is more than everyone having the equal freedom to do as one wants.

There will never be "Equality" in America. How can 1 country that has citizens from different cultures, different religious beliefs, different races, different income, and different views be equal? It wont happen.
On my street there are 3-4 different races, 2-3 different cultures, 3-4 different religions, and different incomes.
The only way a country could be equal is that every has same income, drives same cars, wears the same clothes, have the same religion, and same views.

A country that has more freedom than others can not be equal.

America will never be a country that is equal.
The poor will always be with us. Decent people work to make that less so. Same deal. You work at it, always. Inequality is a condition, a reality, not an excuse for inaction.
Its a condition that will never have a solution
It has many solutions all over the world. None is a utopia but many work much better than what we have.

Which countries work better than in the United States?
What do you mean which countries work better than the US?

Doubledareme said “many work better than what we have.” I am asking him which countries work better than the United States.

Forum List

Back