The United States military will deploy F35 jets to Japan next year

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
The United States military will deploy F35 jets to Japan next year - read more
580a7517c461881d0a8b45d0.jpg

The United States has announced it will deploy its controversial state-of-the-art F35 jets on Iwakuni military base in Japan in 2017. According to Japanese media, a total of 16 planes are expected at the compound.
On its official Twitter account, the US Forces in Japan announced Washington will deploy F35 aircraft to its Marine Corps base in the city of Iwakuni.

I took a photo of the flight line on the American air base on Okinawa in 1966. I then saw a 'flying wing' take off and disappear into the clouds. One minute later my camera was taken away and the film strewn out.

The United States has announced it will deploy its controversial state-of-the-art F35 jets on Iwakuni military base in Japan in 2017. According to Japanese media, a total of 16 planes are expected at the compound.
On its official Twitter account, the US Forces in Japan announced Washington will deploy F35 aircraft to its Marine Corps base in the city of Iwakuni.
If obama has his way, the planes will be unarmed and only be used for climate change themed air shows.

If obama has his way, the planes will be unarmed and only be used for climate change themed air shows.

Obungles will be long gone, an ugly footnote in America's history

Forum List

Back