The United States Is Losing The War On Terrorism Because Of IRAQ

No doubt, we are under attack from religious factions that hail from the countries you mention, but our main opposition there is from the "insurgency" of the Iraqi peoples themselves. How on Earth have you missed that fact?

I've said it before right here in USMB and I'll say it again right here in this thread. Even though I disagree with most of the policies and practises of George W. Bush and his Administration, I would go to arms to protect this country in any effort by any foriegn entity to depose him. My question then was "Would you consider me an Insurgent or a Terrorist because of my actions in that circumstanse? The overwhelming response there indicated they would consider me a "Patriot".

This alone indicates that most of the readers here, and now including you, have no idea of the difference or the inclination that might disseminate Patriots, Insurgents and Terrorists. Tough Shot and you missed. Bang, Bang.

Psychoblues

Inquisitive One said:
Oh really...? Odd that... And here I was under the impression that foreign fighters from countries such as Jordan, Syria... were an issue along with the power struggles between shi'ite and sunni. :wtf:

Psychoblues said:
No doubt, we are under attack from religious factions that hail from the countries you mention, but our main opposition there is from the "insurgency" of the Iraqi peoples themselves. How on Earth have you missed that fact?

I've said it before right here in USMB and I'll say it again right here in this thread. Even though I disagree with most of the policies and practises of George W. Bush and his Administration, I would go to arms to protect this country in any effort by any foriegn entity to depose him. My question then was "Would you consider me an Insurgent or a Terrorist because of my actions in that circumstanse? The overwhelming response there indicated they would consider me a "Patriot".

This alone indicates that most of the readers here, and now including you, have no idea of the difference or the inclination that might disseminate Patriots, Insurgents and Terrorists. Tough Shot and you missed. Bang, Bang.

Psychoblues

Have you been listening to the news lately? Iraqis are killing Iraqis Psycho. The coalition took out the restraining force (Saddam), which allowed sectarian fighting to rear its ugly head. That is where our responsibility begins and ends. There is now a struggle for control - not against the U.S. per se. Certainly, some want the coalition gone, but that's not the whole enchilda. The rift between shi'ite and sunni is great - same with the chasm between Arab and Persian. If anything, we underestimated the role that religion and ethnicity would play.

We shouldn't be losing the war at this moment. Because I've heared that six other countries are helping us. And if so they must be give a very small lack of support.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

<sigh>:boohoo:

"We"? You got a mouse in your pocket? I didn't underestimate anything of the kind. I saw it coming in 1991. George H.W. Bush saw it coming as well. The junior ain't got shit for sense even with all the experts that tried to warn him and dissuade him from such an action. King George? I don't think so.

Psychoblues

Inquisitive One said:
Have you been listening to the news lately? Iraqis are killing Iraqis Psycho. The coalition took out the restraining force (Saddam), which allowed sectarian fighting to rear its ugly head. That is where our responsibility begins and ends. There is now a struggle for control - not against the U.S. per se. Certainly, some want the coalition gone, but that's not the whole enchilda. The rift between shi'ite and sunni is great - same with the chasm between Arab and Persian. If anything, we underestimated the role that religion and ethnicity would play.

New Topics

Forum List

Back