The United States Is Hated Or Feared

Ya know what? I don't watch Television news, haven't since around 2001 or so. I love when you retards accuse me of watching Fox or being controlled by them. The one with no argument is you " everyone is in on it" guys.

Never any evidence, never any facts, just your " they did it" garbage. Better move again Eots the men in black uniforms with black helicopters are getting closer.

Damn, are those black helicopters back again? I better cover up my implant with aluminum foil for a while. Maybe it will slow them down a little and let me sneak out the spider hole. Ya know, its not paranoia if they really are following you. Hope they don't want to do another anal probe, those things hurt! They are probably here to change my implant, they only last about 10 years. Man, the last time this happened, I gave them the slip, so I thought. I was running from one side of the library to the other and thought I lost them. Then when I jumped out the back door, there was one waiting for me on the side of the stairs. In a slow motion foreward roll, I put 3 slugs into his chest. I ran for the woods but was cought by the helicopter before I got there. This time they really meant business. I looked up and there was a man in black straped to the side of the helicopter with a rifle. I didn't have a chance. I took 4 tranq. darts to my back and went face down in the mud. Next thing I know, I'm in this freaky white and chrome room with aliens all around and an anal probe up my butt...That sucked. Again...laughing so hard I cant see my monitor:eusa_clap: :rofl:

Damn, are those black helicopters back again? I better cover up my implant with aluminum foil for a while. Maybe it will slow them down a little and let me sneak out the spider hole. Ya know, its not paranoia if they really are following you. Hope they don't want to do another anal probe, those things hurt! They are probably here to change my implant, they only last about 10 years. Man, the last time this happened, I gave them the slip, so I thought. I was running from one side of the library to the other and thought I lost them. Then when I jumped out the back door, there was one waiting for me on the side of the stairs. In a slow motion foreward roll, I put 3 slugs into his chest. I ran for the woods but was cought by the helicopter before I got there. This time they really meant business. I looked up and there was a man in black straped to the side of the helicopter with a rifle. I didn't have a chance. I took 4 tranq. darts to my back and went face down in the mud. Next thing I know, I'm in this freaky white and chrome room with aliens all around and an anal probe up my butt...That sucked. Again...laughing so hard I cant see my monitor:eusa_clap: :rofl:

wow thats some imagination you have there..are these supposed to reflect my thoughts or concerns ? because as I have stated before I have no fear .if my daily e-mail briefings to homeland security have not even got me a visit for a few questions. I am to insignificant as a individual to have much concern my concern is the sovereignty of this nation and what the future holds for my children but if your little fantasy mental masturbation made you laugh ,thats good for you

wow thats some imagination you have there..are these supposed to reflect my thoughts or concerns ? because as I have stated before I have no fear .if my daily e-mail briefings to homeland security have not even got me a visit for a few questions. I am to insignificant as a individual to have much concern my concern is the sovereignty of this nation and what the future holds for my children but if your little fantasy mental masturbation made you laugh ,thats good for you

You really should try some reading comprehension, he was trying to make fun of ME.

I wasn't making fun of anyone with the exception of myself. It was just a tangent, thats all. I actually have some experience with the black heli's but really don't want to go into it. I was just having fun with the thread, thats all. It was plain and simple humor not directed at anyone.

Does any of this make any sense to you? Please return to the original post and stop kissing each others asses. Greatly Appreciated, Psychoblues.

Forum List

Back