The Unions are anti-America.

Brn2bfree

Apr 1, 2009

This is how they operate. Think about it and you decide.
1. Unions don't believe in profit.
2. Unions don't believe in employee incentives for hard working people to make more than lazy employees.

So...therefore, UAW to run the auto industry is like having the fox run the chicken coup.

The way unions work....they encourage their employees to be as non productive as they can...therefore the company has to hire more people to do the job. Like having four people doing the job of one.

This being said...how can a business stay in business with this philosophy?

2. Unions don't believe in employee incentives for hard working people to make more than lazy employees.

So...therefore, UAW to run the auto industry is like having the fox run the chicken coup.

The way unions work....they encourage their employees to be as non productive as they can...therefore the company has to hire more people to do the job. Like having four people doing the job of one.

Fuck you.

Unions believe that instead of a CEO getting $20 million, he should only get $10 million and the rest should be split up by labor.

Do you have a problem with that?

Unions LOVE profits, because then they get PROFIT SHARING. When's the last time you got profit sharing you house slave lap dog.

Or, you are a business owner who hates labor maybe?

If I wanted to see Sean Hannity's or Rupert Murdoch' or King Saud's opinion I would watch Fox News.

You are an idiot...You obviously do not know anything about unions that wasn't spoon fed to you from the filthy neo con christian fascist talking points. Thanks for regurjitating it on my computor screen. Anybody have an easy wipe?

Last edited:
If I wanted to see Sean Hannity's or Rupert Murdoch' or King Saud's opinion I would watch Fox News.

Um... you clicked on the link to come in here and read this for yourself. :cuckoo:

You are an idiot...You obviously do not know anything about unions that wasn't spoon fed to you from the filthy neo con christian fascist talking points. Thanks for regurjitating it on my computor screen. Anybody have an easy wipe?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Maybe if you did listen and watch Hannity and Fox ...you may learn something.

You can say what you want ....the government has a lot of laws to protect employees rights....but you can't dispute their philosophy...
That's why the auto industry is in a jam and bailing them out again and again will not help.

If you can't get this ...you don't have common sense.

Fuck you.

Unions believe that instead of a CEO getting $20 million, he should only get $10 million and the rest should be split up by labor.

Unions LOVE profits, because then they get PROFIT SHARING. When's the last time you got profit sharing you house slave lap dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy there Cowboy....
I was in a union for 13 years and yes, now I run a business with 5 employees.
The Unions... they have outlived their usefullness.

Wrong.

Plenty of unionized places pay incentive bonuses for additional work.

You really don't know what you're talking about, kid.

Um... you clicked on the link to come in here and read this for yourself. :cuckoo:

You house slaves piss us field slaves off. You don't see why we complain? You're just afraid of change because you fear that it will ruin the good thing you think you have going. You don't even realize you are also a slave. You don't care about the rest of us who are suffering. You only care about your circumstances.

And be careful, because master might lose a couple of field slaves and he might put you out in the field with us. Then you'll understand what we were talking about. You don't understand, until it happens to you.

And you get free healthcare because master doesn't want you to get his family sick when you are serving them dinner. You get their leftovers, which are pretty damn good too. You get to sleep in the heated house. You get to drive the buggy into town and shop in the stores. As good as you got it, you're still a slave too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

You can say what you want ....the government has a lot of laws to protect employees rights....but you can't dispute their philosophy...
That's why the auto industry is in a jam and bailing them out again and again will not help.

I do know something about unions from personal experience unlike you.

Here's one for you. My first job out of high school was as a letter carrier for the U S Post Office. In my second year on the job I was voted union rep(by write in) at the Queen Anne Station in Seattle. I accepted and set to work to make the letter carriers job better.

Ever see a mail man in short sleeves and tennis shoes? Before 1970 you didn't. I got the Seattle supervisors to allow more informal atire and it spread to other cities after it was shown that happy comfortable letter carriers deliver the mail faster.

It's not always about more money. My efforts helped the workers AND the bottom line.

I will take first hand experience over your supposed comon sense any time.

Fuck you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easy there Cowboy....
I was in a union for 13 years and yes, now I run a business with 5 employees.
The Unions... they have outlived their usefullness.

Damn it! I had a great reply and it disappeared.

Here goes again.

Thanks for admitting you are a business owner. No offense, but who cares what you and Walmart think about unions. You're both bias.

And I bet you don't value your workers now. Do you pay them a good wage? Offer healthcare? Did you oppose minimum wage increases? What if your 5 employees wanted to start a union?

You think unions are dead, yet all across America your party is fighting like crazy to kill the employee free choice act. AND, they are lying about it every chance they get. That's all I need to see to know who's right and who's wrong.

So you just don't like unions because they don't allow YOU to have all the power. There is nothing more American than Unions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Here's one for you. My first job out of high school was as a letter carrier for the U S Post Office. In my second year on the job I was voted union rep(by write in) at the Queen Anne Station in Seattle. I accepted and set to work to make the letter carriers job better.

Ever see a mail man in short sleeves and tennis shoes? Before 1970 you didn't. I got the Seattle supervisors to allow more informal atire and it spread to other cities after it was shown that happy comfortable letter carriers deliver the mail faster.

It's not always about more money. My efforts helped the workers AND the bottom line.

And we all understand the abuses committed by unions.

Just like we understand how the executives of the very same corporations are even more bloated/lazy/arrogant/overpaid.

Corporate Executives are anti-America.

1. CEO's don't believe in profit, just their own bonus'.
2. CEO's don't believe in employee incentives for hard working people to make more than lazy employees. They only believe that if a peer got a bonus, then so should they, regardless of performance.

So...therefore, CEO's to run any industry is like having the fox run the chicken coup.

The way CEO's work....they encourage their employees to be as non productive as they can...therefore the company can lay people off, send jobs overseas, file bankrupsy, renigh on pensions, etc.

I fixed the errors in your post.

You house slaves piss us field slaves off. You don't see why we complain? You're just afraid of change because you fear that it will ruin the good thing you think you have going. You don't even realize you are also a slave. You don't care about the rest of us who are suffering. You only care about your circumstances.

And be careful, because master might lose a couple of field slaves and he might put you out in the field with us. Then you'll understand what we were talking about. You don't understand, until it happens to you.

And you get free healthcare because master doesn't want you to get his family sick when you are serving them dinner. You get their leftovers, which are pretty damn good too. You get to sleep in the heated house. You get to drive the buggy into town and shop in the stores. As good as you got it, you're still a slave too.

It's a shame that bitterness and envy seem to eat you alive. Why is it my fault that you can't achieve what you want using your own God given talents? Or maybe that's it, you just don't have any God given talents? Which is why you rely on Big Brother to take from everyone else and give to you. :eusa_whistle:

It's a shame that bitterness and envy seem to eat you alive. Why is it my fault that you can't achieve what you want using your own God given talents? Or maybe that's it, you just don't have any God given talents? Which is why you rely on Big Brother to take from everyone else and give to you. :eusa_whistle:

Hey, look at you pussies crying now about how the government is holding you back. We can't compete if we are taxed. waaaaa. We can't raise minimum wage or else waaaaa. Always threatening us that making you pay your fair share will result in higher prices and layoffs.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. Before unions, you corporate assholes took advantage of us. Then of course you attacked unions and labor.

I think it is a shame that the people making $250K plus are bitter about helping out the people who make less. That's pathetic.

And I'm sorry, but you being born to a rich family isn't a god given talent.

Bush didn't have any god given talents. He had a name, and powerful friends.

Ever hear the saying, it's not what you know but who you know?

And I do quite well thank you. I just understand where I belong in the pecking order. I'm labor. I'm middle class.

So are you, but you are too stupid to realize it.

I've known idiots like you who were getting fucked by GOPanomics, and I know people like you who make $70K a year and to them that is rich, so they have the luxury of being cocky and stupid. But when something bad happens to them, boy do I enjoy watching them backtrack on all the bullshit they said when things were good.

Be careful you don't get too cocky. Karma bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Just like we understand how the executives of the very same corporations are even more bloated/lazy/arrogant/overpaid.

It is intellectualy lazy to paint executives or union representatives with a broad brush.

As shown in my example it is possible to represent good for company and employee at the same time. Some executives are worth every dollar they get. Some are over paid bafoons but that is also true of some union leadership. The diffrerence in execs and union leaders is that reps are voted in and can be replaced by vote. Execs have to fail usually to be replaced unless they own the company.

what is agravating to me is the constant dishonest drone from the neo cons that get paid millions like hannity(200 million) and limbaugh(400 million) pretending to be on the side of the american worker.

It is intellectualy lazy to paint executives or union representatives with a broad brush.

As shown in my example it is possible to represent good for company and employee at the same time. Some executives are worth every dollar they get. Some are over paid bafoons but that is also true of some union leadership. The diffrerence in execs and union leaders is that reps are voted in and can be replaced by vote. Execs have to fail usually to be replaced unless they own the company.

what is agravating to me is the constant dishonest drone from the neo cons that get paid millions like hannity(200 million) and limbaugh(400 million) pretending to be on the side of the american worker.

How about being the only person in the room who knew that when McCain said, "obama's gonna raise your taxes", he wasn't talking to you and me. He was talking to the top 1%.

But he said it as if he was talking to all Americans.

You're a freakin' broken record. :lol:

Did you create this thread? Unions are anti American?

And you have the balls to call me a broken record? You guys have been bashing unions for 30 years.

Reagan started it with firing the air controllers..since then the neo cons have tried to destroy every union. Neo cons are scum that do thier best to kill the middle class. They worship the richest of us even though most of them are poor as church mice. They are ignorant assholes that vote against thier own best interests because they are told to do so by radio talk show hosts getting paid millions by corporations that supposedly benefit by cheap labor.

The unions are, to some degree, responsible for the predicament within which the auto industry now finds itself. But you paint a picture that is in many ways both untrue and unfair.

The role of unions is to represent the interests of their members. When times are good, the job of the unions is fairly easy. Get more benefits, higher pay and more time off. In current conditions, the job of unions is much tougher as they have to balance what they would normally ask for with the more basic need of keeping their members employed.

The fox and henhouse analogy only works if you are suggesting the fox is smart enough to realize he's going to die of starvation if he kills all the chickens. Might be worth crediting the UAW with a few more brain cells that that.

Forum List

Back