The Union of european slavic peoples.

Bosnian can join Turkey or Albania
So you plan to remove them by force?

They want already join Muslim Ummah, let them do it.Bosnians are traitors of Slavic folks, have an other ideology and kill Christians.
Their place is not in the Slavic Union

Bosnia – Hotbed of Radical Islam in Europe

bosnia-hotbed-of-radical-islam-in-europe_01.jpg
So you plan to remove them by force to create your ideal ethnostate. You seem gay so it looks like homosexuals are welcome. What about other ethnicities besides slavs?
Therefore Slavic folks shall unite themselves

I thought you hated Poles & Ukrainians?

I hate the current polish & Ukrainian official policy carrying out by enemies of Slavic folks.
How many ethnically Polish and Ukrainians have key positions and possess really power in Poland and Ukraine now?

So the test is "racial purity". Seems we've been done that same road before. A reminder - it didn't end well.

Slavic folks can copy democratic ethnically laws of Israel, Japan, India, Turkey, more as 120 other non-Christian and non-Western countries.
Otherwise they will perish.

C3hRXCWWcAA5m39.jpg

Slavs & Albino Negroids had a baby called Western Europeans.

Just as violent & dumb as the Negroids but with the greater ambitions to carry out much greater danger, harm, destruction & pure violence.

I dare you to explain much more curly hair, dolichocephalic skull, less sexual dimorphism, more O blood type all traits Western Europeans have intermediate between Slavs & Negroids.
Interesting. I'm part slav. My great grandfather avoided this:
Decossackization - Wikipedia
and made it to the United States, and here I am. I have wavy curly hair does that mean I have some secret "negroid" blood even though my skin is white as can be? Being part slav would I qualify for your ethnostate?

Forum List

Back