The Uninhabitable Earth

The air is warmed via conduction hairball...not via radiation...infrared radiation can not warm the air..You get that conduction is different than radiation I hope...and since conduction is the means by which the air is warmed, and the primary means by which energy is moved through the troposphere, a radiative greenhouse effect as described by climate science is not possible...

That delusional rant was not an answer to the simple question that I asked.

I asked "In what form does the surrounding air hold the transferred energy, if not by warming?".

You didn't tell us in what form the energy (energy which you just said was transferred from CO2 to rest of the atmosphere) was stored. You proclaimed that the stored energy couldn't possible manifest as warming, but you refused to say how it does manifest.

You're essentially invoking magic, declaring that the transferred energy magically vanishes into a mystery dimension, never to be seen again.

That means we can add "denial of the principle of conservation of energy" to your loopy crank theory.

Hilariously, that's not the dumbest part of your theory. It is another good reason why everyone correctly defines you as an imbecile.

Forum List

Back