The unimaginable arrogance of Barack Obama

Statistics (going back generations by the way) reveal those who bring up abhorrent behavior are the ones practicing it more often than not.
Reality (which goes back infinitely by the way) reveals that you just acknowledged that the behaviors which the left embraces and promotes are "abhorrent" (your word).

Uh…no.
You brought it up. Unless you’re a member of the “left” you’re incorrect.
Doesn't matter who "brought it up" - you just called all of those things "abhorrent".
Was simply pointing out that those who bring up abhorrent behavior (as you did) are usually the ones guilty of the behavior. That you’re incredibly bothered by your deviant behavior is your problem
Don't sweat this one CC - for once you are correct. Enjoy the moment. All of this repulsive things that the left embraces and promotes are "abhorrent". You said it.

And that you keep bringing up your abhorrent behavior is…well…interesting. Say hi to the other “real men”

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’
Romney lost.
4i6Ckte.gif
George Soros and the Muslim Brotherhood won! We lost!

And that you keep bringing up your abhorrent behavior is…well…interesting. Say hi to the other “real men”
We established a loooong time ago that I don't engage in left-wing behaviors (I don't rape women, I don't beat women, I repsect the U.S. Constitution, etc.). However, we just now established that after years of supporting the repulsive left-wing behavior, you too find them "abhorrent".

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.
So Obama said "elections have consequences" to his Republican rival, John McCain BEFORE becoming president?

That's not obsessing over his victory. Obama said this in response to Republican attempts to repeal Obamacare. The 2012 election was basically a referendum on Obamacare, and Republicans lost. Elections have consequences - Obamacare would not be repealed.

What he did not do was said his victory was HUGE, it was the biggest ever, the crowds on Inauguration Day were the biggest ever. His EC victory was HUGE, tweet about it endlessly, or put up a fake picture on his website of crowds on Inauguration Day.

Instead of going on a victory tour in front of adoring crowds, Obama got to work doing the job he was elected to do, so that on Inauguration Day, he had sent 99 names to be confirmed, had finished drafting the Stimulus Bill, and had a half dozen pieces of legislation ready to go to get the economy back on track.

"Obama to GOP: 'I won'

By CAROL E. LEE and JONATHAN MARTIN

01/23/09 01:25 PM EST

Updated 01/24/09 12:37 AM EST"
Obama to GOP: 'I won'

What's the date, you imbecile??????
You'll have to forgive DL, political chic. She's a typical Canadian - completely devoid of facts or knowledge about the U.S., yet full of opinions about us anyway.

Absolutely!!!

I have never found that dunce to be correct in any way, and her debating skill run the gamut from a to b: there is never any level of argument beyond providing DNC talking points, and then wandering off.

When she is provided the truth/facts, she disappears.

As far as being Canadian.....she'd be just as brain dead if she was born in a Harvard lecture hall.

And here she is....imbibing...

satirical-art-pawel-kuczynski-14.jpg

We established a loooong time ago that I don't engage in left-wing behaviors (I don't rape women, I don't beat women, I repsect the U.S. Constitution, etc.). However, we just now established that after years of supporting the repulsive left-wing behavior, you too find them "abhorrent".

Gee, here you are bringing up rape again. What is your problem you fucking pervert????

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

It's heartbreaking but, thanks to you, he will never be elected prez again.

[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[emoji847]

Not if the demcrats forget once again why they lost

Excuse me but drumpf is no Democrat.

[emoji847]

WHOOSH!!!

Right over your head.

[emoji844]

[emoji847]

WHOOSH!!!

Right over your head.

[emoji844]

Nope the demcrats are stuck once again in the past.. and I secretly rooted for Obama to win

He sucked as bad as Bush Jr and Bill

Excuse me but drumpf is no Democrat
Want to bet? He's a life-long Dumbocrat who was good pals with another fellow left-wing sexual assaulter, Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back