The unimaginable arrogance of Barack Obama

Pssssst. America would vote obama back in in a hot minute if they could .
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Snowflake - who was much closer to Obama: President Trump or Hitlery Clinton?

In addition to that little reality, the Dumbocrats lost over 1,000 seats nation wide during the Obama reign of terror. That's not because the American people adored Obama.

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.
He was to busy apologizing for American greatness.

n addition to that little reality, the Dumbocrats lost over 1,000 seats nation wide during the Obama reign of terror. That's not because the American people adored Obama.

Mostly those losses were due to racial biases and FOX and Breibart and dumb assholes like you and your ilk.

Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

More precisely, he was perhaps the greatest example of a completely meritless individual climbing up American society via Affirmative Action and race baiting...

and he didn't deserve it. He is not a victim. His white ancestors owned slaves and his black ancestors gathered up other Africans and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships. Barack Obama should never have gotten any preferential treatment - none. Instead, he got it his entire life....

In addition to that little reality, the Dumbocrats lost over 1,000 seats nation wide during the Obama reign of terror. That's not because the American people adored Obama.
Mostly those losses were due to racial biases and FOX and Breibart and dumb assholes like you and your ilk.
Bwahahaha! So I control people now? I knew I had complete control over you - but you are exceptionally weak-minded. I didn't realize the masses were minions like yourself. :laugh:

n addition to that little reality, the Dumbocrats lost over 1,000 seats nation wide during the Obama reign of terror. That's not because the American people adored Obama.
Poor little Nathalie here is so desperate to explain why the American people reject and despise her hero Barack Obama, that's she's willing to credit me with having power over the minds of the American people. :lmao:

Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

More precisely, he was perhaps the greatest example of a completely meritless individual climbing up American society via Affirmative Action and race baiting...

and he didn't deserve it. He is not a victim. His white ancestors owned slaves and his black ancestors gathered up other Africans and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships. Barack Obama should never have gotten any preferential treatment - none. Instead, he got it his entire life....

The above bullshit has been debunked more times than you have brain cells...LOL

(but you'll always have fellow idiots praising you for your "research abilities"...what an ass hole.)

IT has never been debunked, since O himself personally approved that and will not allow us to see his applications to higher education institutions, all of which mark KENYA as place of birth.

O got "diversity scholarships" for claiming he was BORN IN KENYA.

IT has never been debunked, since O himself personally approved that and will not allow us to see his applications to higher education institutions, all of which mark KENYA as place of birth.

O got "diversity scholarships" for claiming he was BORN IN KENYA.

MORON !!!!! keep the race-baiting going for another decade....LOL

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

Oh God another rw butthurt snowflake that can't let that love affair with Obama go. Got news for you he is no longer a threat to your kind.
Apparently, he is...they can't stop talking about the Former President.

It's well known within the gay Chicago underground that the Barrypuppet was part of the "Down Low" club of queers that had to pretend that they were straight. How many young men died that were gay and belonged to Reverend Wright's church that had played "hide the salami" with Barrypuppet? At least three mysteriously died after Barry got the DNC nomination in 2008. We all know (at least anyone with a clue) knows that Michelle Obama is a tranny and her real name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played linebacker for Oregon State...she is a tranny, folks and Barrypuppet's family was highly connected to the CIA......
You should tell us more about this knowledge you have of the "gay Chicago underground".

keep the race-baiting going for another decade.

You are an Obama supporter and you are opposed to race baiting???

That's like claiming you are a W supporter and you don't like massive federal spending increases....

Obama is the biggest race baiter in US history, by far.

The above bullshit has been debunked more times than you have brain cells...
How does one "debunk" something that is real, you dimwit? And why are you even back here today? I thought after you ran away from that beating of facts you took yesterday, you wouldn't be back. Apparently you enjoy showing everyone how much you don't know?

Not only did his own bio say "Born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia" but then his own wife said his hometown was Kenya!!! But go ahead stupid....deny reality like you always do.

Forum List

Back