The unimaginable arrogance of Barack Obama

You should thank the stars that McCain - Palin did not win in 2008 and again Romney in 2012.. Let me
refresh your memory a little. In 2008 we had an economy that was:

1. Losing 850,000 jobs per month.
2. Every bank and broker bankrupt or on the briink
3. Real Estate foreclosures increasing every week
4. Two wars raging with no exit strategy in place and insufficient revenue to pay for it due to tax break..

Now, let the GOP fix this. They said 'No TARP, let 'em fail, they deserve it' Ok, so all 31 of these corporations go to
bankruptcy court. It normally takes 3 years to exit from it. (Meanwhile, only the lawyers are working). What will these
financial corporations start doing? They start laying off people adding to the 850,000 because they are bankrupt! Real Estate
keeps sinking because the buyers for it can't find mortgage money. Ok, so, a tax break for the rich 1% would have
accomplished nothing except make the governmenrt poorer. Do you see where these policies would have led us? So,
we applaud Obama for applying sensible policies to bring the economy back and it worked.

Obama is permanently lodged under Trump's skin.
DJT seethes about BHO constantly.

narcissists are jealous of anyone who is more popular....and Trump's jealousy of Obama just eats up at his fat gut.

You should thank the stars that McCain - Palin did not win in 2008 and again Romney in 2012.. Let me

4. Two wars raging with no exit strategy in place and insufficient revenue to pay for it due to tax break..

Now, let the GOP fix this. They said 'No TARP, let 'em fail, they deserve it' Ok, so all 31 of these corporations go to
bankruptcy court. It normally takes 3 years to exit from it. (Meanwhile, only the lawyers are working). What will these
financial corporations start doing? They start laying off people adding to the 850,000 because they are bankrupt! Real Estate
keeps sinking because the buyers for it can't find mortgage money. Ok, so, a tax break for the rich 1% would have
accomplished nothing except make the governmenrt poorer. Do you see where these policies would have led us? So,
we applaud Obama for applying sensible policies to bring the economy back and it worked.

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’

Oh God another rw butthurt snowflake that can't let that love affair with Obama go. Got news for you he is no longer a threat to your kind.

I'm sure they would love to let Obama go if only he would go away.

I seem to recall Obama's successor stroking his ego a lot on Twitter and flattering himself. I don't recall President Obama obsessing over his election win after he took office or attacking a reality TV host over ratings.

Seriously? You don't remember his arrogance at being the "chosen one?" You don't remember him blaming Bush for years? You don't remember him saying that oceans will stop rising? Or how he was going to fundamentally transform this country, as if we've been horrible till he came along? He is an arrogant pos.

In all fairness, I think McCain would have been a bigger disaster than Obama was first-term.

He's more of a globalist elite and less of a leftist, and would have really pushed for the globalist agenda more forcefully than Obama did. :dunno:

It's well known within the gay Chicago underground that the Barrypuppet was part of the "Down Low" club of queers that had to pretend that they were straight. How many young men died that were gay and belonged to Reverend Wright's church that had played "hide the salami" with Barrypuppet? At least three mysteriously died after Barry got the DNC nomination in 2008. We all know (at least anyone with a clue) knows that Michelle Obama is a tranny and her real name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played linebacker for Oregon State...she is a tranny, folks and Barrypuppet's family was highly connected to the CIA......

I'm sorry Barack - are you under the impression that anyone cares if you "reengage"? You're a powerless piece of shit with no control over anything. I love how his minions attempt to use this as a threat against the most powerful man in the world. Donald Trump was a successful businessman, worth over a billion, was famous, and had connections all around the world before he became president. Barack Obama was a lowly community organizer before he became president.

Obama Press Secretary: Former President Will ‘Reengage’ If Trump Crosses ‘Red Lines’
Romney lost.
4i6Ckte.gif

In all fairness, I think McCain would have been a bigger disaster than Obama was first-term.

He's more of a globalist elite and less of a leftist, and would have really pushed for the globalist agenda more forcefully than Obama did. :dunno:

The problem I observed with Obama was that he was too wimpy. That's not as bad as Bush Jr. turning the reins over to Cheney who was a total disaster in govt.

It's well known within the gay Chicago underground that the Barrypuppet was part of the "Down Low" club of queers that had to pretend that they were straight. How many young men died that were gay and belonged to Reverend Wright's church that had played "hide the salami" with Barrypuppet? At least three mysteriously died after Barry got the DNC nomination in 2008. We all know (at least anyone with a clue) knows that Michelle Obama is a tranny and her real name is Michael LaVaughn Robinson that played linebacker for Oregon State...she is a tranny, folks and Barrypuppet's family was highly connected to the CIA......

Accusations are wonderful when you don't have to prove it. 9/11 was a hoax also and so was the moon walk sort of goes along with your rhetoric.

Accusations are wonderful when you don't have to prove it. 9/11 was a hoax also and so was the moon walk sort of goes along with your rhetoric.

Pssssst.

America would vote obama back in in a hot minute if they could .

Nope, I have seen enough wardrobe malfunctions of Michael aka "Michelle" to know that she is is actually a "he". 9/11/01 wasn't a hoax but it was definitely allowed to happen by certain rogue factions within this corporate entity that we call "government"....of that there is no doubt at all to anyone with any critical thinking skills.

Wow the butthurt over Obama continues with fervor! Hilarious.

One need only check the side by side images of Barack Obama's inauguration and Drumpf's inauguration. That image alone is still burning a hole in drumpf's stomach. On the other hand drumpf is the least popular president in a hundred years, syphillis is more popular than tiny-hands lying Donald.

The Obama's were the essence of grace in the White House while drumpf and his hillbilly clan are booed around the world.

Forum List

Back