The Unholy Alliance

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
Every so often the world of politics opens up and allows us a peek into it’s devious mechanisms. Someone famous once wrote, “the world's a stage, And all he men and women merely players.” Well, the game is afoot, and if the enemy of my enemy is a friend, then is the friend of my enemy also an enemy? Huh, you say?

What are the key talking points of the vast majority of the post-Clinton left on the discussion boards and in daily political circles? Let’s examine a few arguments from one very telling author.

On Iraq:
On the pretext of the existence of WMDs, this great tragedy came to engulf both the peoples of the occupied and the occupying country. Later it was revealed that no WMDs existed to begin with. Of course Saddam was a murderous dictator. But the war was not waged to topple him, the announced goal of the war was to find and destroy weapons of mass destruction.
….
Lies were told in the Iraqi matter.”

Well of course Saddam was a murderous dictator… BUT ..

Sound Familiar?

‘Illegal’ detention, and The Law ™:
There are prisoners in Guantanamo Bay that have not been tried, have no legal representation, their families cannot see them and are obviously kept in a strange land outside their own country. There is no international monitoring of their conditions and fate. No one knows whether they are prisoners, POWs, accused or criminals. European investigators have confirmed the existence of secret prisons in Europe too. I could not correlate the abduction of a person, and him or her being kept in secret prisons, with the provisions of any judicial system.

Probably because of the…

Jews, Jews, Joooooos!:
After the war, they claimed that six million Jews had been killed. Six
million people that were surely related to at least two million families.
Again let us assume that these events are true. Does that logically translate into the establishment of the state of Israel in the Middle East or support for such a state? How can this phenomenon be rationalised or explained?

I am sure you know how – and at what cost – Israel was established:
- Many thousands were killed in the process.
- Millions of indigenous people were made refugees.
- Hundred of thousands of hectares of farmland, olive plantations, towns and villages were destroyed.

A regime has been established which does not show mercy even to kids, destroys houses while the occupants are still in them, announces beforehand its list and plans to assassinate Palestinian figures and keeps thousands of Palestinians in prison.

Another big question asked by people is why is this regime being supported?

Latin America wants Commie Dictators:
Don’t Latin Americans have the right to ask, why their elected governments are being opposed and coup leaders supported? Or, why must they constantly be threatened and live in fear?

Africa would be a paradise if we didn’t keep looting their diamonds and uranium:
The people of Africa are hardworking, creative and talented. They can play an important and valuable role in providing for the needs of humanity and contribute to its material and spiritual progress. Poverty and hardship in large parts of Africa are preventing this from happening. Don’t they have the right to ask why their enormous wealth – including minerals – is being looted, despite the fact that they need it more than others?

What did Bush know and when did he know it?
September eleven was not a simple operation. Could it be planned and executed without coordination with intelligence and security services – or their extensive infiltration? Of course this is just an educated guess. Why have the various aspects of the attacks been kept secret? Why are we not told who botched their responsibilities? And, why aren’t those responsible and the guilty parties identified and put on trial?

Fox newz pwns joo!
After 9.11, instead of healing and tending to the emotional wounds of the survivors and the American people – who had been immensely traumati
sed by the attacks – some Western media only intensified the climates of fear and insecurity – some constantly talked about the possibility of new terror attacks and kept the people in fear. Is that service to the American people? Is it possible to calculate the damages incurred from fear and panic?

Some believe that the hype paved the way – and was the justification – for an attack on Afghanistan. Again I need to refer to the role of media.

They’ll just spend it on booze and drugs
The question here is “what has the hundreds of billions of dollars, spent every year to pay for the Iraqi campaign, produced for the citizens?”
…people are living in poverty…Many thousands are homeless and unemployment is a huge problem.

Let the global raping of America commence:
If billions of dollars spent on security, military campaigns and troop movement were instead spent on investment and assistance for poor countries, promotion of health, combating different diseases, education and improvement of mental and physical fitness, assistance to he victims of natural disasters, creation of employment opportunities and production, development projects and poverty alleviation, establishment of peace, mediation between disputing states and distinguishing the flames of racial, ethnic and other conflicts were would the world be today?

Probably speaking Russian. :smoke:

The surprising nature of these arguments isn’t what they convey. It’s very clear America is standing in the way of world paradise in this fantastical land of Oz.

What is surprising is that all of the above quotes are from yesterday’s letter to President Bush, from President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad. The last three pages are rhetorical nonsense about how God would want this and that, but he closes with this gem of wisdom:

Liberalism and Western style democracy have not been able to help realize the ideals of humanity. Today these two concepts have failed. Those with insight can already hear the sounds of the shattering and fall of the ideology and thoughts of the liberal democratic systems.

The entire letter is here:
http://medias.lemonde.fr/mmpub/edt/doc/20060509/769629_lettre.pdf

Since 9-11 I’ve witness the phenomena of Islamic Extremists, including Bin-Laden and Zawahari, share the same talking points about solving the worlds problems as the left in America and worldwide.

The difference between the Islamic Extremists and the left is always about God, or Allah in this case:

We increasingly see that people around the world are flocking towards a main focal point – that is the Almighty God. Undoubtedly through faith in God and the teachings of the prophets, the people will conquer their problems. My question for you is: “Do you not want to join them?”

For the left, there is no way to rationally reconcile the belief systems professed by this willing party in the unholy alliance. They are seemingly feeding off each other’s propaganda in a seething frenzy with the single minded goal of overthrowing our current government and inevitably our way of life.

Is there an unholy alliance between the left and those who support the downfall of our government, via 9-11 or simply the erosion of the current majority government? That is increasing my question.

Comrade said:
Every so often the world of politics opens up and allows us a peek into it’s devious mechanisms. Someone famous once wrote, “the world's a stage, And all he men and women merely players.” Well, the game is afoot, and if the enemy of my enemy is a friend, then is the friend of my enemy also an enemy? Huh, you say?

What are the key talking points of the vast majority of the post-Clinton left on the discussion boards and in daily political circles? Let’s examine a few arguments from one very telling author.

On Iraq:

Well of course Saddam was a murderous dictator… BUT ..

Sound Familiar?

‘Illegal’ detention, and The Law ™:

Probably because of the…

Jews, Jews, Joooooos!:

Latin America wants Commie Dictators:

Africa would be a paradise if we didn’t keep looting their diamonds and uranium:

What did Bush know and when did he know it?

Fox newz pwns joo!

They’ll just spend it on booze and drugs

Let the global raping of America commence:

Probably speaking Russian. :smoke:

The surprising nature of these arguments isn’t what they convey. It’s very clear America is standing in the way of world paradise in this fantastical land of Oz.

What is surprising is that all of the above quotes are from yesterday’s letter to President Bush, from President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad. The last three pages are rhetorical nonsense about how God would want this and that, but he closes with this gem of wisdom:

The entire letter is here:
http://medias.lemonde.fr/mmpub/edt/doc/20060509/769629_lettre.pdf

Since 9-11 I’ve witness the phenomena of Islamic Extremists, including Bin-Laden and Zawahari, share the same talking points about solving the worlds problems as the left in America and worldwide.

The difference between the Islamic Extremists and the left is always about God, or Allah in this case:

For the left, there is no way to rationally reconcile the belief systems professed by this willing party in the unholy alliance. They are seemingly feeding off each other’s propaganda in a seething frenzy with the single minded goal of overthrowing our current government and inevitably our way of life.

Is there an unholy alliance between the left and those who support the downfall of our government, via 9-11 or simply the erosion of the current majority government? That is increasing my question.
I think there is room for you to post a bit. :thup:

Forum List

Back