The Unholy Alliance

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Comrade, May 10, 2006.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Every so often the world of politics opens up and allows us a peek into it’s devious mechanisms. Someone famous once wrote, “the world's a stage, And all he men and women merely players.” Well, the game is afoot, and if the enemy of my enemy is a friend, then is the friend of my enemy also an enemy? Huh, you say?

What are the key talking points of the vast majority of the post-Clinton left on the discussion boards and in daily political circles? Let’s examine a few arguments from one very telling author.

On Iraq:
    Well of course Saddam was a murderous dictator… BUT ..

Sound Familiar?

‘Illegal’ detention, and The Law ™:
    Probably because of the…

Jews, Jews, Joooooos!:
    Latin America wants Commie Dictators:
    Africa would be a paradise if we didn’t keep looting their diamonds and uranium:
    What did Bush know and when did he know it?
    Fox newz pwns joo!
    They’ll just spend it on booze and drugs
    Let the global raping of America commence:
    Probably speaking Russian. :smoke:

The surprising nature of these arguments isn’t what they convey. It’s very clear America is standing in the way of world paradise in this fantastical land of Oz.

What is surprising is that all of the above quotes are from yesterday’s letter to President Bush, from President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mahmood Ahmadi-Najad. The last three pages are rhetorical nonsense about how God would want this and that, but he closes with this gem of wisdom:

The entire letter is here:
    http://medias.lemonde.fr/mmpub/edt/doc/20060509/769629_lettre.pdf

Since 9-11 I’ve witness the phenomena of Islamic Extremists, including Bin-Laden and Zawahari, share the same talking points about solving the worlds problems as the left in America and worldwide.

The difference between the Islamic Extremists and the left is always about God, or Allah in this case:

For the left, there is no way to rationally reconcile the belief systems professed by this willing party in the unholy alliance. They are seemingly feeding off each other’s propaganda in a seething frenzy with the single minded goal of overthrowing our current government and inevitably our way of life.

Is there an unholy alliance between the left and those who support the downfall of our government, via 9-11 or simply the erosion of the current majority government? That is increasing my question.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I think there is room for you to post a bit. :thup:

3. Mr.Conley

Mr.Conley Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +116
    What the hell are you talking about?