The Unforgiveable Sin.

☭proletarian☭;1814665 said:
ABikerSailor is a satanist devil worshiper who's trying to lead people away from God by lying about the Bible.

The bible has been proven to be true- all the evidence you need is in the bible.

Yo.........Pestered Ass Pain........might wanna check something other than your lobotomy church. Kinda sounds like they removed too much brain matter.

Want to know where I got my information? Several places actually........History Channel, God's Learning Channel, Nat Geo, the internet, rabbis, Torah scholars, priests, scientists, and some was just making connections using sound logic.

Apparently, that is something you are lacking, as your mind is closed due to the response that my post generated.

Ron White is right.......you can't fix stupid, and Pestered Ass Pain, you are definitely stupid.

Most idiots who wave a bible a round don't even know what's in it.

Kill the babies of non-jews! Giving birth to a girl is a shame! Women need to STFU! Cut your baby's penis! Dash the children upon the rocks! Eat people and drink blood!

Kill the babies of non-jews! Giving birth to a girl is a shame! Women need to STFU! Cut your baby's penis! Dash the children upon the rocks! Eat people and drink blood!

☭proletarian☭;1814665 said:
ABikerSailor is a satanist devil worshiper who's trying to lead people away from God by lying about the Bible.

The bible has been proven to be true- all the evidence you need is in the bible.

Yo.........Pestered Ass Pain........might wanna check something other than your lobotomy church. Kinda sounds like they removed too much brain matter.

Want to know where I got my information? Several places actually........History Channel, God's Learning Channel, Nat Geo, the internet, rabbis, Torah scholars, priests, scientists, and some was just making connections using sound logic.

Apparently, that is something you are lacking, as your mind is closed due to the response that my post generated.

Ron White is right.......you can't fix stupid, and Pestered Ass Pain, you are definitely stupid.

Actually--prolat is just trolling the boards.

☭proletarian☭;1814695 said:

Apparently Pro Ass Pain, you don't either, otherwise you would be able to provide the verses, and the context, in which we are told to:

1. Kill the babies of non-Jewish people?

2. Where is it stated that giving birth to a female child is shameful?

3. Women are supposed to keep quiet?

4. Cutting of your babies penis?

5. Told to throw your children upon rocks?

6. Told to eat people and drink blood?

Most of those sound like something out of the Koran, not the OT.

Especially number 6, because it states VERY SPECIFICALLY IN THE NOAHIDE COMMANDMENTS that "thou shalt not drink the blood of any living thing".

That's a command from God Himself, which is why anyone who supports vampires in the movie "Twilight" is wrong.

Pro Ass Pain, show us the references, or be known for a 'tard who can't back up their statements.

All tools of Satan.

The only source of Truth is the bible.

1. Kill the babies of non-Jewish people?

Numerous genocides were ordered by YHWH in the Torah

2. Where is it stated that giving birth to a female child is shameful?

Look up how long a woman is unclean after birthing a boy vs. after birthing a girl
3. Women are supposed to keep quiet?
1 Timothy 2:11-15
11 Let a woman learn in quietness with all subjection.

12 But I permit not a woman to teach, nor to have dominion over a man, but to be in quietness.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve;

14 and Adam was not beguiled, but the woman being beguiled hath fallen into transgression:

15 but she shall be saved through her child-bearing, if they continue in faith and love and sanctification with sobriety.

4. Cutting of your babies penis?

Circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. Told to throw your children upon rocks?

Not yours. The people you're wiping out. Also, rip open the bellies of pregnant women. This is the glory of God.

Hosea 13:16

6. Told to eat people and drink blood?

Matthew 26

Eucharist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

USCCB - NAB - Matthew 26
Most of those sound like something out of the Koran, not the OT.

Because you're anidiot who never read the OT, yet you've been taught to hate muslims

Especially number 6, because it states VERY SPECIFICALLY IN THE NOAHIDE COMMANDMENTS that "thou shalt not drink the blood of any living thing".

Thus making Jesus a man of Satan

Yo.......Pro Ass Man, wanna 'splain that some more? How is it possible that I've never read the OT, when the Torah is the first 5 books, and the history of the Jewish people is the rest, and that is one of the things I study?

Incidentally, the Noahide Commandments didn't really have anything to do with Yeshua. They were given to Noah after the Flood.

And no, it's not actually flesh and blood you're drinking and eating (which incidentally, is from the NT), but rather a representation of Yeshua, done for rememberance.

Who is the leader of your church? Fred Phelps?

Additionally, combine that with the fact that the KJV is the Bible ALSO used by the Catholic church, and you can begin to see the problems..........

I don't believe this is factually correct. The catholic bible contains a book called the Macabees not contained in the KJV. The 66 books of the KJV is the standard bible used in most protestant churchs.

Methinks foggedin is confusing different canons with different translations

☭proletarian☭;1819630 said:
Methinks foggedin is confusing different canons with different translations

The catholic canon is different from the protestant canon. The KJV isn't considered a catholic bible.

a merry winter solstice to you all, clic on pic $padeswood 072.jpg

☭proletarian☭;1814695 said:

I'd say that your experience may have led you to that conclusion.

What about those who don't wave the Bible around, but have a definite withess as to where their faith is? We are to hide the Word in our hearts. When that happens, it gets spoken far more times than you might think.

I remember when my boss came to me and told me I might have to move my Bible off of my desk. I told him that I would do that if told, however it would change nothing. When I am supervising my clients, I am doing it as unto the Lord. That means that the Word hidden in my heart gets spoken on a daily basis. It is not "quoted." It is spoken in general conversation.

Take my Bible, and you have changed nothing. This is true for many, many Christians. They do have the Word in their hearts, and it is spoken daily to whomever.

These people do not usually get a bad reputation. They are not looked down upon as Bible thumpers. They are looked upon as good neighbors.

I know that these Christians are not noticed so often as the ones who do "wave their Bibles around." However, I believe there are more of them, and their deleverance of the message of God is far more effective overall. They do not water the Gospel down, and they don't compromise the Word at all.

"The Gospel is the power of God unto Salvation."

If there are any intelligent Christians, they sure don't speak much. MThen again, maybe that's yet more evidence of their intelligence :lol:

Forum List

Back