The Unforgiveable Sin.

The practicing of sin is also unforgivable. What I mean is if you know it is a sin and you CHOSE to practice it , not a slip here and there but a conscious decision to do the sin over and over.

One can be forgiven for sinning, even repeating the same sin, as long as you are not practicing the sin.

Of course one can also chose to stop practicing the sin and ask for forgiveness. Assuming one does not wait to long or is insincere in the request for forgiveness.

your speaking of this, In Romans 1:28, we read of those who “God gave …over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.” Here, the meaning is not only of rejection but abandonment. These people had gone so far in sin, “they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,” and so God gave them what they wanted. They did not want God, righteousness, holiness, cleanness, or purity, so God “gave them over.” These people are reprobate because of their hatred toward God.

I have a question. How do you know that these people that were "gave over" hated God??

If it is because they disobeyed Gods commandments, that is why they hate God?
Is it because they did not know god or doubt the existance of god is because they hate god?

Or where there some action such as admitting they hate god is why they are considered to hate God?

Understand--A child could do all three things above to a parent, but deep down they may not hate the parent. So one need to ask, is the Bible correct and truthful when it makes such sweeping generalizations??

I claim that the theologians that wrote such passages did not know everything and was winging it as they wrote it.

Could an atheist have a (reprobate mind), seeing how they knew god, but turned away from god forever. Is it a sin to tell your child there is no god? The people Paul is discussing in Romans chapter 1 are godless and wicked men who suppress the truth by their wickedness (Romans 1:18). Paul claims that

"they knew God, [however] they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles" (verses 21-23).
Paul is railing against some vile people who crept into the early church and began to teach other things, other doctrines, other gospels, and were successful at leading many astray. It was a problem right from the start, and it has continued to be a problem down to this very day! Perhaps as we continue reading what Paul said in Romans chapter 1, we might recognize some people or organizations in the news today!

Last edited:
Hi Froggy:

The Unforgiveable Sin.

" It says in Matthew that every sin is forgivable, except if a person speaks badly about the Holy Spirit.

Yes. I can explain the unforgivable sin, but no, nobody here will likely understand a single word. First, we must look at the Scriptural quote to recognize the proper context:

The Unpardonable Sin

30"(AG)He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"(AH)Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32"(AI)Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in (AJ)this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:30-32.
The key for understanding is gathered from 'he who does not gather with Me scatters,' as in 'he who gathers with Me is preaching the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (Gospel #1 here). The 'audience' being addressed by Jesus Christ is "ONLY the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel" (Matt. 15:24) and specifically those obeying the "Gospel of the Kingdom" known as the Prophetic Kingdom "Bride" (Church #2 here). You must understand that there is no such thing as our "Word of the Cross" (Gospel #2) gospel message, because Jesus Christ has yet to shed one drop of blood for anyone.

52.jpg

The 'Gospel of the Kingdom' was preached by John the Baptist (spirit witness in golden yellow) and then Jesus Christ (blood witness in red) and only THEN the Twelve Disciples taking over on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2 = shown in blue). When Christs speaks of the "Son of Man," then John the Baptist is the 'son of man' depicting the 'heavens, heaven and earth' of this Adamic Universe (diagram = on right) and Jesus Christ is the "Son of Man" depicting the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Israel 'can' reject the Gospel of the Kingdom from the 'Son/son of Man' (John the Baptist = Adam + Jesus Christ = Lord God who formed him), but Israel cannot reject the Gospel of the Kingdom (gathering) offered by the "Holy Spirit" beginning on the Day of Pentecost!!!! Why? Rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from John the Baptist was 'strike one,' and rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from Jesus Christ was 'strike two,' but rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from the Holy Spirit would be 'strike three and you are OUT.'

The Holy Spirit is the 'Helper' (water witness Host = like Eve) for the Father and Son, which means the offering of the Gospel of the Kingdom will always be the 'third' and final strike. Therefore, rejecting the 'good news of the Kingdom of God' from the Holy Spirit will always be the unforgivable sin for "Israel," which has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on earth today. We are obedient to Gospel #2, which has nothing to do with anything taught by Jesus Christ in the Four Gospels.

Our Gospel for today was given to the Apostle Paul 'after' his conversion in Acts 9 ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Froggy:

The Unforgiveable Sin.

" It says in Matthew that every sin is forgivable, except if a person speaks badly about the Holy Spirit.

Yes. I can explain the unforgivable sin, but no, nobody here will likely understand a single word. First, we must look at the Scriptural quote to recognize the proper context:

The Unpardonable Sin

30"(AG)He who is not with Me is against Me; and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31"(AH)Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.
32"(AI)Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in (AJ)this age or in the age to come." Matthew 12:30-32.
The key for understanding is gathered from 'he who does not gather with Me scatters,' as in 'he who gathers with Me is preaching the "Gospel of the Kingdom" (Gospel #1 here). The 'audience' being addressed by Jesus Christ is "ONLY the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel" (Matt. 15:24) and specifically those obeying the "Gospel of the Kingdom" known as the Prophetic Kingdom "Bride" (Church #2 here). You must understand that there is no such thing as our "Word of the Cross" (Gospel #2) gospel message, because Jesus Christ has yet to shed one drop of blood for anyone.

52.jpg

The 'Gospel of the Kingdom' was preached by John the Baptist (spirit witness in golden yellow) and then Jesus Christ (blood witness in red) and only THEN the Twelve Disciples taking over on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 2 = shown in blue). When Christs speaks of the "Son of Man," then John the Baptist is the 'son of man' depicting the 'heavens, heaven and earth' of this Adamic Universe (diagram = on right) and Jesus Christ is the "Son of Man" depicting the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Israel 'can' reject the Gospel of the Kingdom from the 'Son/son of Man' (John the Baptist = Adam + Jesus Christ = Lord God who formed him), but Israel cannot reject the Gospel of the Kingdom (gathering) offered by the "Holy Spirit" beginning on the Day of Pentecost!!!! Why? Rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from John the Baptist was 'strike one,' and rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from Jesus Christ was 'strike two,' but rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom from the Holy Spirit would be 'strike three and you are OUT.'

The Holy Spirit is the 'Helper' (water witness Host = like Eve) for the Father and Son, which means the offering of the Gospel of the Kingdom will always be the 'third' and final strike. Therefore, rejecting the 'good news of the Kingdom of God' from the Holy Spirit will always be the unforgivable sin for "Israel," which has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone on earth today. We are obedient to Gospel #2, which has nothing to do with anything taught by Jesus Christ in the Four Gospels.

Our Gospel for today was given to the Apostle Paul 'after' his conversion in Acts 9 ...

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Jesus Christ told the deciples that his father (God) would sent us the holy ghost, to abide with us always,and to help us. So if you reject to recieve him then you are rejecting God. It has everything to do with all of us.

Hi Froggy:

Jesus Christ told the deciples that his father (God) would sent us the holy ghost, to abide with us always,and to help us. So if you reject to recieve him then you are rejecting God. It has everything to do with all of us.

No. Froggy does 'not' know the difference between God 'and' My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN (my Topic). I know, I know ... I may as well be explaining 'these things' to a brick wall ... :banghead:

GL,

Terral

Holy fucking SHIT!

That means that every time I say holy shit, I'm greasing the skids on the fast track to eternal damnation. :eek:

Well holy fucking shit I'll be damned!

the unforgivable sin, was not merely speaking badly against the Holy Spirit...

The unforgivable sin was the Sadducee and Pharisee SAYING that the miraculous actions of Jesus healing people and helping people, came from the devil, Beelzebub.

So, this was the sin against the Holy Spirit....and it must mean that it was not Jesus the man performing the miracles, it was the Holy Spirit part of God, doing such...because in the same passage on this Jesus said that sinning against Him and against the Father was forgivable, but NOT this specific sin against "the Holy Spirit".

So again, look at everything surrounding this passage, so to understand what 'the sin against the Holy Spirit' even was in the first place....it was the religious hierarchy attributing what manifested from the holy spirit as being manifested from Beelzebub, the devil....

or simply it was saying what was 'good' (Godly) was 'evil' (Devilish)

And how do we know that the healing etc did NOT come from Beelzebub?

Tell me please, when did beelzebub ever heal the sickly or feed the 5000 hungry?

or precisely, when did Beelzebub cast out Demons?*

Last edited:

Tell me please, when did beelzebub ever heal the sickly or feed the 5000 hungry?

According to the bible, every single account of holy men who weren't Biblical Christians healing anyone is an account of Satan doing it.

See: False Prophets

Well Bilaam was able to make miracles. So were Pharaoh's magicians. Why should this be any different? Isn't this more in line with the false prophet in Leviticus?

or precisely, when did Beelzebub cast out Demons?

Well Bilaam was able to make miracles. So were Pharaoh's magicians. Why should this be any different? Isn't this more in line with the false prophet in Leviticus?

beelzebub would never cast out demons from others, since he was a demon.... ;)

or precisely, when did Beelzebub cast out Demons?

beelzebub would never cast out demons from others, since he was a demon.... ;)

And you know this how?

☭proletarian☭;1797410 said:

Matt's a fucking Liar. Paul said that once you take the mark, you're screwed 'cause that's unforgivable, too- and Saul would never lie to me or do anything bad to anyone.

When a person attributes something that is done by the Holy Spirit to the Devil, and praises the Devil for it, he has sinned against the Holy Spirit. When somone makes it their life effort to do this, it is not forgivable. I am sure that someone can mistakenly attribute something that the Holy Spirit does to the Devil, but I am talking about absolute intention.

Now, when it comes to the taking on the mark of the beast, one has then sold himself out to one who claims to be God. That is giving Satan the place of God in their lives. Pretty much the same thing.

Last edited:
MATTHEW 12: 22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a demon, blind and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the dumb man spake and saw.

23 And all the multitudes were amazed, and said, Can this be the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This man doth not cast out demons, but by Beelzebub the prince of the demons.

25 And knowing their thoughts he said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 and if Satan casteth out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then shall his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.

28 But if I by the Spirit of God cast out demons, then is the kingdom of God come upon you.

29 Or how can one enter into the house of the strong man, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me, and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Satan also has power and deciples. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

Forum List

Back